Massive Bloom Formulation From Green Planet

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

has anyone tried this? i got a free 1L sample from my store, and its only been 2 weeks now and i have been mixing at half the recommended dose and i can really see the difference, buds are much bugger and alot more white hairs, and a noticeable amount of resin increase as well....just wondering if anyone else has tried this stuff and what they think of it?
have gotten very good results with Massive Bloom to realy "push-it" try terpinator and Purpinator then you are really talking about trichome production and smell - (make sure you give your self some flush time to prevent overfeeding and very bad taste) made that mistake myself _ too caught up in nutrient feeding Make Taricontional organic fourm of Masive bloom (kelp, alafla meal humicf acid and emzyeme's - brew for 24 hrs. --(( some add pot ash also)

TheMaverickFarmer

TheMaverickFarmer

have gotten very good results with Massive Bloom to realy "push-it" try terpinator and Purpinator then you are really talking about trichome production and smell - (make sure you give your self some flush time to prevent overfeeding and very bad taste) made that mistake myself _ too caught up in nutrient feeding Make Taricontional organic fourm of Masive bloom (kelp, alafla meal humicf acid and emzyeme's - brew for 24 hrs. --(( some add pot ash also)
Purpinator is a great replacement for Massive at the end, I use kelp for potassium instead of terpinator

CreekWolf

CreekWolf

I was only reading up on teinator last night! I might grab a bottle and run on half the ladies and see if I get much diffrence

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Does anyone know if massive still have Triacontanol in it?

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Massive is great but should be cut out the last three weeks of flower theres to many hormones and extra crap u dont need that late in flower thats going to give u weird nubs and foxtails on your flowers.

Its the only product I'd use from there line the rest of it is to broken down and redundant, how many times can you feed triacontanol, sugars, aminos, vitamins and fulvics to your plants.

It looks like they pulled the Brix Plus from there line which is good cause to me that product discredited the whole line, it had triacontanol, aminos, vitamins and fulvics in it too of course but was basically a post harvest sugar water u sprayed on your flowers to add weight.
Do you know if massive still has triamcinolone in it? The bottle you used back in 2015 was it the one with the bee on the front. The new bottle has a npk of 1-2-3.

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Makes a guy wonder. I mean generally the top leafs stop providing photosynthis to the nearest buds because they become frosted over correct? Nothing can blast through. . but then the massive is like no bitch, your gonna grow. . so leafs blast out of the dense zones, then foxtailing. So im guessing the prevention is to have 0 issues with your grow during this process, 0. Then perhaps it will all grow perfect but if you slow that growth mid flower. . here comes the leafs? Idk. . like they trim off easy enough, the buds are rock hard and massive. I really dunno wtf to do. I guess ill just keep using it but trying to prevent slowed growth. I need a better top off system. I need to test my NPK more often, need heater in holding tank, little more light proofing. Need a damn battery reserve because the power has went out twice. Yesterday I went in there and one of my lights was off, kicked the outlet, I think i need a new one. Idk how it can be pulling to many amps. Just yea. . fun fun.. .
Does the massive bottle with the labeling that has the npk at 1-2-3 still have triacontanol? I live in California.

Anthem

Anthem

Do you know if massive still has triamcinolone in it? The bottle you used back in 2015 was it the one with the bee on the front. The new bottle has a npk of 1-2-3.
I am pretty sure it still has Tria from bees wax. I have some I purchased in the last 9 month and it smells like Arizona Ice Tea which is sweetened with Honey so I am confident it is still in there!

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Doing my research on it now and I know I had a reveg issue last grow, and am quite sure its eliminated due to compared pictures of that grow at week 5 and mine at week 5. Yet I got abnormal growth for sure. I think I ran it low on a specific nutrient which caused stunted growth, or i have hops, or something else lol, lots of things cause stunted growth. Yet after a fresh batch of juice, she took off, well 90% of the buds did. The growth is abnormal in my opinion, yet compared to others on here, not so much lol. Ive seen what people call normal and ok on here, mine isnt to far off and most would say I have no issues. It just seems like ive been doing more frequent res changes, and giving them more stress. . or wait. . hmmm. .see it could be that too. Would an instant drop in root zone temp from say 73.5 down to 70f cause stunted growth, then my heater slowly heats up the water. That happens after top offs and res changes. idk,, to many variables. I do still have some light leaks in the main room. I doubt any light has made it into my tent if were being honest, unlike last grow. I have a few nail holes that need tape, ,but i dont even enter the bedroom if lights are off in the grow room. idk just fishy. Im ending week 6 coming up, but im at 90% white hairs in my tent, I want growth but I dont want wasted time. My vegged plants are not big enough for transplant for prolly 3 weeks. I guess I will take the advice and cut massive here in a few days and do another res change. I need a water heater in my holding tank to prevent this fluctuation. I just dont like to see those fat leafs blasting out of the buds. I cant really explain it. . its just funky asf. Like stress but almost reveg without the stretching. . who knows
Does massive still have Triacontanol in it? The bottle with the npk at 1-2-3?

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

I am pretty sure it still has Tria from bees wax. I have some I purchased in the last 9 month and it smells like Arizona Ice Tea which is sweetened with Honey so I am confident it is still in there
Hmmmm. Thanks for the reply. I have been searching all week.. lol.. The bottle you used did it have the npk at 1-2-3?

Anthem

Anthem

Hmmmm. Thanks for the reply. I have been searching all week.. lol.. The bottle you used did it have the npk at 1-2-3?
Let me check it out.
I am probably going to quit using it. It is not really all that great, does it add weight yes. But there is a cost, Terps and Oil production can go down and the largest problem I have seen is the foxtailing even stopping it the end of week 6 at a ratio of like 2 mils per gallon. I have to turn the lights down so far it might be a trade off.

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Let me check it out.
I am probably going to quit using it. It is not really all that great, does it add weight yes. But there is a cost, Terps and Oil production can go down and the largest problem I have seen is the foxtailing even stopping it the end of week 6 at a ratio of like 2 mils per gallon. I have to turn the lights down so far it might be a trade off.
I'm using it on top of kool bloom liquid wks 4 5 and powder 6 7. And yeah 2ml per. I thought heat was the main cause of fox tails.

Anthem

Anthem

I'm using it on top of kool bloom liquid wks 4 5 and powder 6 7. And yeah 2ml per. I thought heat was the main cause of fox tails.
Heat is not the reason for Foxtails. Nutrients and Light.
What do you mean by Powder 6 7?

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Heat is not the reason for Foxtails. Nutrients and Light.
What do you mean by Powder 6 7?
Kool bloom powder wks 6 and 7
Why are you are turning your lights down? To help with the foxtails?

Anthem

Anthem

Kool bloom powder wks 6 and 7
Why are you are turning your lights down? To help with the foxtails?
I am not one to stake added nutrients. I use the massive on occasion and maybe something as a finisher. I have tried quite a few of the snake oil formulas and the less I use the better I seem to do.
And yes I turn the lights down to prevent foxtailing. Gavita and Fluence

Top Bottom