Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

What's up man, i did start it but it was on different strains so that wouldnt be a fair test . What I need to do is take 3 cuttings from the same mom and root them and then do my side by side. Have you started yours?

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

No not yet I still got some in my cloner but I'm gonna do the run with the old route 66 cut aka Jolley rancher. An plus I'm waiting on my boy to drop off his cloner!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Im not counting from nubs or bumps. Im counting from actual roots. Im getting nubs in 2-4 days with the Root Enhance.

That's 2 days from actual roots.

From when you physically take a cut from a mother plant, how many days until you see actual roots popping out of the bottom of a rockwool cube?

For example, if I take a cut today and put it in a dome, tomorrow will be day 1. Monday day 2. Etc.

N

nightmarecreature

From when you physically take a cut from a mother plant, how many days until you see actual roots popping out of the bottom of a rockwool cube?

For example, if I take a cut today and put it in a dome, tomorrow will be day 1. Monday day 2. Etc.

It takes 3-4 days for roots with the RE. That last picture was day 6 from cutting it from the mom.

Without Root Enhance, it would take 12 days to get results like that.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
So your pic is actually day 6 not day 3 as you labeled it, why not just put day 6? makes it all sound like misinformation to me.

Take pics showing a 6 day progression, 6 pics starting at day 1 and take one every day for 6 days and lets see what you have next Saturday

N

nightmarecreature

So your pic is actually day 6 not day 3 as you labeled it, why not just put day 6? makes it all sound like misinformation to me.

Take pics showing a 6 day progression, 6 pics starting at day 1 and take one every day for 6 days and lets see what you have next Saturday

Next time I take a cut, I'll do it. The RE works, I get to potting 50% faster with it.

Ive been working with the strains I have for awhile, I have a good idea on how long each strain takes to root.
Stop being broke and spend the $25 for the 250ml bottle. Then you guys can do your own tests.

Last edited:
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Next time I take a cut, I'll do it. The RE works, I get to potting 50% faster with it.

Ive been working with the strains I have for awhile, I have a good idea on how long each strain takes to root.
Stop being broke and spend the $25 for the 250ml bottle. Then you guys can do your own tests.
nobody is too broke to fork out 25 bux, its just that your claims are definitely misleading, same reason why different farmers keep asking you to clarify what you're claiming... Good example is what @Texas Kid pointed out... If you're gonna start a thread about a product be straight up and clear about your findings...

N

nightmarecreature

nobody is too broke to fork out 25 bux, its just that your claims are definitely misleading, same reason why different farmers keep asking you to clarify what you're claiming... Good example is what @Texas Kid pointed out... If you're gonna start a thread about a product be straight up and clear about your findings...

I explained it clearly several times. Reading comprehension for most stoners is a bitch.

What I explained is that different strains root at different times. I was simply showing the results from roots and then a day by day.

N

nightmarecreature

I know and a few others, know the RE works. People are afraid to step on anyones toes. They are afraid to speak up. They penis surf hoping if they ride long enough they will get hooked up with free beans,products,gear,nutes or an elite cut of something.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I explained it clearly several times. Reading comprehension for most stoners is a bitch.

What I explained is that different strains root at different times. I was simply showing the results from roots and then a day by day.

lol... Sure you tried, but still wasn't clear,....
Once the stems nub up and starts throwing even one single root, then I start counting. Thats two days from the start of roots.
Im not counting from nubs or bumps. Im counting from actual roots. Im getting nubs in 2-4 days with the Root Enhance.
That's 2 days from actual roots.
Surprised you don't see how you might confuse people with what you're claiming....

We are getting nubs from cutting in 2-3 days on old school OG clone onlys with Root Enhance. Then full on roots a day or two later, then Roots double or triple daily.
Right here you're basically saying you're getting full on roots on OGs in 3-4 days from a fresh cut off the plant... LOL.....:D per your explanation to Cap; if its 6-7 days that is still very good!.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

LOL, @nightmarecreature the timing you're using is completely ridiculous. I know RE works, I know it works well, but standard start 'day' for clones is when they're placed in the cloner.

AND.. don't be an asshole, this started as a thread to help people pick the right booster and they just needed clarification on your timing. Too short of a fuse brother. Almost everyone here is a stoner but still here to learn.

N

nightmarecreature

Thats exactly what i said. From mom to cutting and full on roots on the Ghost on day 4 in the aerocloner. The results were not consistent. Full on roots were achieved on day 5 and 6 on most cuts.

These results are in the aerocloner only.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah it works. I've tried using different bennies and all I get is slime. If I use tap water, I only use 3 drops of bleach per gallon. With RO I use 6-8 drops per gallon. The problem is the bleach I used was lavender scented. Ive never used Lavender scented bleach before but they look great after 24hrs. The lavender bleach smells stronger.

If you use bleach in your cloner, make sure to run it for atleast 30min before putting any cutting in it.

Hey brother lavender bleach is for laundry. It is not germicidal. Check the label. You want germicidal bleach for sterilizing.

N

nightmarecreature

Hey brother lavender bleach is for laundry. It is not germicidal. Check the label. You want germicidal bleach for sterilizing.

Exactly, thanks for the heads up, I was already aware. I bought regular bleach yesterday but cant put it in till I change the tank. I also use 15ml of hydrogen peroxide per gallon, alternating each.

Top Bottom