Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
always been 7-14 days for me n cubes with varying genetics but the aeroxloner shaves a few days to week off as ive seen it. personally i dont care for aerocloning aas power outages will kill ur cuts and i prefer cubes for planting/transporting.
mother plant health n texhniques r key.
he who doesnt foliar will necer see their moms at peak peformance imo

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah baba these cuts of my Skywalker, an ghost where hit so hard with a fungicide that damn near killed all my mother's, as I posted I had knots in two days an rooted in four days I posted a picture in a earlier thread! An I hear on power loss I have a generator just in case, an a humidity dome comes with the turbo kloner so it gives you a little bit of time before your clones die!

DC105

DC105

I 2nd that TStew
DON'T BUY FROM

******** 247 HYDROPONIC**********
I purchased 2 weeks ago and had to file a case with ebay to get my money back after he lied stating it was going out next day.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I 2nd that TStew
DON'T BUY FROM

******** 247 HYDROPONIC**********
I purchased 2 weeks ago and had to file a case with ebay to get my money back after he lied stating it was going out next day.
The same guy also took forever to send my package and we're both in Cali.
This is what happens when grower's try to save a buck, you get poor customer service and a lack of professionalism. Spend a little extra and purchase from a reliable source.

You don't know how many times customer's call me explaining they purchased from another online retailer and the items never showed.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@GR33NL3AF after I had placed my order with the dude on ebay i had seen monster gardens also had it, if not I would of went through MG

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

You are absolutely right @GR33NL3AF , I buy local (worms way). Then online. I'm about to order this root enhancer and a turbo kloner from monster gardens
That's your safest route.. Prices may not be the lowest but we operate a very tight ship and a lifetime of customer support.

@GR33NL3AF after I had placed my order with the dude on ebay i had seen monster gardens also had it, if not I would of went through MG
All good brother!

And if anyone seen's something MG doesn't offer and would like, let me know, i'll get it on the site for you!

Remember, coupon code: monster5%off

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Actually bleach kills most organisms on contact, but will fully sterilize after 20 mins.

Actually, from the Clorox website:

Our scented bleaches are not registered disinfectants. If you need a registered disinfectant, you can purchase Clorox® Regular-Bleach1, concentrated at almost any store that sells laundry products. Make sure that "Disinfects" or "Kills germs" appears on the label.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

This weekend is when I will have the extra cloner an I should have the cut's I'm gonna use!

Latest posts

Top Bottom