Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Oh yeah and the bulb I use is 1 PhilipsHO alto 3500k (warm white). the rest of the bulbs I just take out. I get roots on average 3 days faster compared to the spectra whatever that they sell at the hydro shop... the ones that the fixtures come with. I found that 1 is perfect. You don't need a lot of light to get the plants rooted. The red spectrum definitely helps speed up roots. Yes I did a side by side blue vs. red, twice.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I hear about rooting for the underdog! But what ever is in this stuff has my True og throwing roots in about 7 days that cut use to take me almost 3 week's to fully root I almost threw her away I'm glad I kept her now! But all my results are in a aeroCloner tho!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Nice cap I just use t5 an I only use 2 out of the 8 bulbs when rooting!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah I hear about rooting for the underdog! But what ever is in this stuff has my True og throwing roots in about 7 days that cut use to take me almost 3 week's to fully root I almost threw her away I'm glad I kept her now! But all my results are in a aeroCloner tho!

That's too funny because my true roots really fast compared to a lot of other OG's. Legend, True, and Ghost all go in around 10 days for sure, and Jew Gold is super finicky for me like 2-3 weeks.

Skywalker for me took forever as well, and then when they got going their branches were so damn weak. I culled all my skywalker today, a whole bed that has been vegging for almost 2 months. Just not feeling her I guess I don't have the patience to dial it in on that one.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah my Skywalker was slow as well but nothing like my True tho I'll be starting my side bye side this weekend with the aptus versus the RE! But I use to think all this rooting enhance products where a hokes a lot of the other stuff I wouldn't much of nothing for me!

DC105

DC105

Wow! Nice variety of strains Cap! That should really be interesting.
How is the high on Jamaican &Columbian Gold? Racey?

DC105

DC105

Hey Toquer. Nice posted both bottles!

Hey Waayne, you got pics of ur roots? Just curious How they are coming along. There's several tests at once. This is pretty cool!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wow! Nice variety of strains Cap! That should really be interesting.
How is the high on Jamaican &Columbian Gold? Racey?

Teh Jamaican was never fully flowered out, just tested for sex, but it looks like it will be a winner. The CG is great. Uplifting.

waayne

waayne

Hey Toquer. Nice posted both bottles!

Hey Waayne, you got pics of ur roots? Just curious How they are coming along. There's several tests at once. This is pretty cool!
@DC105 here are the two Casper OG's
I saw a little difference today when I transplanted them.....
If anything I'd give the edge to Aptus at this stage ,though they are both pretty close....

Here is the R.E. test plant
IMG 6616

The Aptus test plant
IMG 6617

I'll update again,when I transplant in a couple of weeks

DC105

DC105

yeah yah!! Good comparison shotsWaayne!
Thanks Cap! I like seeing something different every now and then! It's hard to step away from the g's,sours and chems for a lot of peeps!

DC105

DC105

Hey Waayne! What do you think the different locations of the root masses means? Aptus is more centrally located with RE being located in the bottom of the soil. Maybe the cut was sitting lower in the soil.

waayne

waayne

Hey Waayne! What do you think the different locations of the root masses means? Aptus is more centrally located with RE being located in the bottom of the soil. Maybe the cut was sitting lower in the soil.
@DC105 it appears to me the Aptus plant has a more prolific root system.This was more apparent today when I removed the grow bag entirely , at transplant time......
The R.E, looks to have less root mass, if you look carefully,and that was what I saw this morning when I transplanted them into 5 gallon containers.both clones have always been placed the same depth at transplant time.
I'm very picky about transplant technique,and depth,they are being treated ,and cared for in an identical manner,with the only variable being the root booster.....

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Looking like a neck an neck run from the pictures! Great job Wayne with the detailed information thanks for keeping it real big thumbs up! @waayne

waayne

waayne

Looking like a neck an neck run from the pictures! Great job Wayne with the detailed information thanks for keeping it real big thumbs up! @waayne
@TSTEW313 the upper 1/4 of the rootball on the R.E. plant had very sparse root development compared to the Aptus plant,this was even more apparent to me when I transplanted this morning, and the only reason the R. E. plant didn't lose that top 1/4 layer of soil during transplant was because I was holding it in place with my hand,The Aptus plant had enough root mass that its rootball stayed together with zero help from me.....

The above ground growth ,and health on both clones appears equal at this time,but below ground, the Aptus plant has developed a bit more root mass at this stage......

Top Bottom