Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budfarmer

Nope I'm pretty sure it's clear with green tint good stuff I'm looking forward to seeing it tested like I said I'll try to get some of the stuff one way or the other you guys are doing a great job testing all this stuff out who would have thought growing roots could actually be interesting.

N

nightmarecreature

Nope I'm pretty sure it's clear with green tint good stuff I'm looking forward to seeing it tested like I said I'll try to get some of the stuff one way or the other you guys are doing a great job testing all this stuff out who would have thought growing roots could actually be interesting.

Hell Yeah! I believe roots are the most important part of the plant.

N

nightmarecreature

Colormax pink bulb 5 out of 48 are knoting after 10 days, no roots. This light is a complete fail.

Coralife 10K light up next! Bright as hell!
IMAG1301
IMAG1302

O.O

O.O

The best I have used is this guy's Propagation Plus I tried to get a free container for you guy's to test but no way and I can't afford to buy a jug for you. I have looked through the thread here and don't see roots like Propagation plus has produced for me. I don't know why whether it was the strain or it was the product but if you do it all even close to right you can get flat looking succulent roots with flat balloon shaped growths coming off the mainline of the root all the way down alternating from one side of the mainline to the other. I'll try again to get a jug the first time I tried the stuff I got a jug free because it had gone over the expiry date I will see if I can round up another expired container I know a guy that works there.

Hey budfarmer - Do you still have a bottle of Prop Plus? Would be great to have you contribute a Prop Plus test to this forum.

Take us on the journey.

The more products tested the better!

HGW562

HGW562

I try not to buy anything bottled, rather make it myself if I can. Coconut water, aloe Vera, AACT and seed sprout tea have worked very well for me. I grow the aloe Vera, compost tea is always brewing and seeds are cheap for sst. I always have coconut water around for myself so the cost is really minimal. Has anyone else tried homemade root boosters?

O.O

O.O

I try not to buy anything bottled, rather make it myself if I can. Coconut water, aloe Vera, AACT and seed sprout tea have worked very well for me. I grow the aloe Vera, compost tea is always brewing and seeds are cheap for sst. I always have coconut water around for myself so the cost is really minimal. Has anyone else tried homemade root boosters?

Seems like the common theme here is cloning..... getting big roots fast using aeroponic cloners.

I wish I had your expertise. Would Love to see how your homemade recipe stacks up against the products being tested in this forum.

You interested in testing a batch of your brew, sharing the results and the recipe?

The metric I'm seeing is.... days are counted starting at cutting and ending at transplant. measure your roots, take some photos along the way. :-)

Would love to see what your brew can do!

Last edited:
B

budfarmer

0.0 I don't have any Prop plus but I will do what I can to get some for testing, one reason I want to see it tested is to see if these guy's get the same type of roots as I did. When I looked at the pic's in this thread I don't see anything real different for roots, lots of them but nothing really different the Prop Plus claims to have around 60 root hormones that is probably what causes these roots to look different.

O.O

O.O

0.0 I don't have any Prop plus but I will do what I can to get some for testing, one reason I want to see it tested is to see if these guy's get the same type of roots as I did. When I looked at the pic's in this thread I don't see anything real different for roots, lots of them but nothing really different the Prop Plus claims to have around 60 root hormones that is probably what causes these roots to look different.

Bring it on Bud Farmer!!!

Looks like the ground rules are:
  1. You need a Aeroponic Cloner of some kind
  2. Choose your strain
  3. Time is measured: Start counting days the day the cutting is taken, prepped and put in the cloner - Run for 5 days
  4. Take a picture of your results @ 5 days
  5. Measure the roots - Take pictures
  6. If the clone isn't ready for transplant, keep the clone in the cloner until it is ready for transplant.
  7. Count the days from start in the cloner until transition
  8. Measure the roots - Take pictures
  9. Share your results, recipe, technique, maybe what you would change or do different, what you learned......
This is a great crew participating in this thread and we are all learning from each other.

No judgment, we are all here to learn from each other!
What matters is that we are straight up with each other - quality of information is crucial to learning
In reading this thread, I would say that they guys here are sharing in good faith with integrity.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I haven't started my test with the RX, an power clone due to my temperature changing in my basement from all the freezing temperature's in mi and I burn wood so my basement gets colder than it should when cloning! And I want to give these products the best opportunity to show there full potential!

O.O

O.O

I haven't started my test with the RX, an power clone due to my temperature changing in my basement from all the freezing temperature's in mi and I burn wood so my basement gets colder than it should when cloning! And I want to give these products the best opportunity to show there full potential!

Where is the inverted mini-split?

Wifi thermostat that controls the minisplit, humidifier and dehumidifier?

I'm kinda feeling like I'm talking about a hot chika..... Environmental control will do that to a grower........!

Effective control of a sealed room environment is a beautiful thing! Its always spring, summer or fall. Always in season!

This is the thermo I'm using.

It emails when there is a temperature or humidity variance that is outside of set parameters. It controls the humidifier, dehumidifier, and the mini-split (calling for heat or cool). You can program it remotely via your smart phone. Run a day & night temp - run a day & night humidity - very reasonably priced. Controls intake and exhaust fans on a schedule if you are running CO2.

Rock star for the price point!

Come on TSTEW....... Lets get those clones going! ;)

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Where is the inverted mini-split?

Wifi thermostat that controls the minisplit, humidifier and dehumidifier?

I'm kinda feeling like I'm talking about a hot chika..... Environmental control will do that to a grower........!

Effective control of a sealed room environment is a beautiful thing! Its always spring, summer or fall. Always in season!

It emails when there is a temperature or humidity variance that is outside of set parameters. It controls the humidifier, dehumidifier, and the mini-split (calling for heat or cool). You can program it remotely via your smart phone. Run a day & night temp - run a day & night humidity - very reasonably priced. Controls intake and exhaust fans on a schedule if you are running CO2.

Yeah I have a simple setup! Just a grow tent in a basement with no co2 I'm just a simple man I guess lol! But honestly if I wasn't running these old cut's I would have no use for any of these products to be honest with newer seed finds I always got fast thick roots! But I will save that link as I will have a bigger room in the future! For now this is just a hobby that I enjoy an I'm able to get meds to my wife, her mom an myself pesticides an bug free! Very nice thermostat!

Last edited:
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

great find!! That thing does it all!!

O.O

O.O

Yeah I have a simple setup! Just a grow tent in a basement with no co2 I'm just a simple man I guess lol! But honestly if I wasn't running these old cut's I would have no use for any of these products to be honest with newer seed finds I always got fast thick roots! But I will save that link as I will have a bigger room in the future! For now this is just a hobby that I enjoy an I'm able to get meds to my wife, her mom an myself pesticides an bug free!

Hey Brother.... Being a grower is about a journey..... not a destination.

When you are ready to take a few steps forward in the realm of environment, let me know. I would be happy to share a few hard learned lessons in the way of sealed room environments. Its an investment that pays for itself in the first harvest; however, it takes a little knowhow to get it right and on a budget.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Hey Brother.... Being a grower is about a journey..... not a destination.

When you are ready to take a few steps forward in the realm of environment, let me know. I would be happy to share a few hard learned lessons in the way of sealed room environments. Its an investment that pays for itself in the first harvest; however, it takes a little knowhow to get it right and on a budget.
Nice I might have to take you up on that when I move! An thanks for sharing this information with us!

Top Bottom