Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Oh ok yes you have a very nice setup very clean as well! I just didn't know you under this name!

Billyboat

Billyboat

Soaked my root plugs in 1 ml of RE in a gallon of tap water... 10 Days later, Fire OG clone
Roots

jiggasooz

jiggasooz

Man i like this thread...just got me a bottle of RE to try. Hope its as great as u all claim cuz the old H&G roots excellerator was my ish but they had to go ruin it somehow. N if this is better..im in for a treat

lollipopman

lollipopman

I bought a bottle of rx going to try it out, I went back to rapid rooters. I did get roots coming out the plug in 10 days gorilla glue clone.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

10 Days after taking the cut and putting it in the rapid rooter plug.

A Super Healthy mom + Root Enhance seems to get me crazy fast roots.

I soak the plugs in the RE for a day or two before taking the cuts.
Thanks Billyboat.....I'm sold now.

gymshoes

gymshoes

(Black Label Pure Essential)
Root Enhance:
This stuff is expensive but I have not seen anything like it. This stuff blows away anything that I have used. At 1ml a gallon this stuff pumps out thick massive roots, that grow rapidly. It also says it repairs dead roots, in a sense, it does. I had a clone that dried out and all the roots were dead, after a week(5 days) of feeding it the Root Enhance, new white roots were shooting from the stem and past all the dead decaying roots. So it completely revives dead root system. On healthy plants, the roots burst out like crazy, its nuts. It says there are no PGRs but it works so well I find it hard to believe. Another thing I noticed, is that there is a noticable increase in the growth of my moms.

View attachment 443608

View attachment 443610
DAY 4 in Aero Cloner

View attachment 443611
DAY 5 in Aero Cloner

You have convinced me to order a bottle!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Overall IMHO the RE is the best rooting product that I have used! Crazy fast super thick white roots @ 1ml per gallon every time on old cut's that use too take weeks to even root for me! I tried the 2ml per gallon on my turbo kloner my clones knotted up like crazy but they didn't root as well for what ever reason! I'm glad to see its working well for you @Billyboat and everyone else that has given it a far shake!
Man i like this thread...just got me a bottle of RE to try. Hope its as great as u all claim cuz the old H&G roots excellerator was my ish but they had to go ruin it somehow. N if this is better..im in for a treat

You have convinced me to order a bottle!

jiggasooz

jiggasooz

Got mine in n threw it in my dwc..1ml per gal n my roots just started to take off from there
So far i think it works n works great
Its clean in my res for a week so far ph is stable
Right on for sharing everybody

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

great thread guys. i read it from start to finish. i also have RE on the way now lol i actaully bought it last nite after about halfway thur the thread. it seems that 99% are happy with it and then the 1% that isnt for whatever reason. i have no doubt that this RE will work alot better then Rapid Start.
@TSTEW313 looking forward to your test as well bro

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

OMG don't ask...
Hahahaha.....I had to!

While I'm not seeing roots in 10 days, I am seeing a LOT more rooting than when I was using clonex, I'm also trying out a different product called Tappin Roots. Gonna have to do a side by side here soon.

Top Bottom