Master Kush x Bubble Gum, Querkle, Blue Cheese, White Widow and more!

• Thread starter MileHighChic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pura

pura

Hope you took cuts..good lookin nugz Hope they smoke good for yah!.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

:rasta2:Oh yeah, I took a lot of cuttings. Thanks you guys! Querkle is easy to trim with few leaves and big nugs...everybody is loving the grape taste and purple color.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

dankoa.jpg

waayne

waayne

Awesome pics MHC!!!!
Everything looks so nice and frosty!
Congrats & Happy Harvest :harvest:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

rsz_new_york_047.jpg
rsz_new_york_051.jpg
Blue Cheese..the smell and color is outta this world!:bongsmi:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I've never come across such a pretty lady, oh and thats a killer bud too, hahaha, truly beautiful speciman, great work, Peace SSP

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

ha ha..thanks guys! That blue cheese is very stinky, indeed.

C

ClearWater

Just popped in, the ladies look great. Outta this world color on that blue cheese. You did a fantastic job with those!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Clearwater- Mucho gracias! It was my first time growing out the Blue Cheese and the dark purple/ almost black color was a nice surprise to me as well. I've never seen such a dark hue on buds before.

S

Sonnyjim23

Although it has been exhaustedly said over and over again, great work. Again, that blue cheese looks absolutely amazing!

Keep the updates coming :]

K

KushChemDiesel

Damn MHC the Blue Cheese looks frostier than the original UK Cheese & darker than Heath's Black Rose you done an excellent job with these.

Im more interested in the MK x BG though as i have 2 of these in flower myself, are there any other members growing it on here under HID's that you know of, ive done a search but to no avail

kcd

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I appreciate you guys checking my grow out, Sonnyjim and KCD. I haven't seen anyone else grow the Master Kush x Bubblegum yet. Mine is the Ograskal one, what about you?

K

KushChemDiesel

Yeah OGRaskals aswell MHC, my good pal gave me a pack he said he wouldn't get round to growing them out.

How long does she take 9 weeks?

pura

pura

Happy new year MHC.. Looking forward to all your work in 2011. Keep it up. Cant wait to see that Querkle finished. :harvest:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Hi KushChem! My Master Kush X Bubblegum took about 8-9 weeks to finish. It is def one of my favorites. Pura- the Querkle is all done and medicating quite a few people right now. It tastes like sweet grapes and was a pleasure to trim..hardly any leaves and very condensed, trichome encrusted buds. Thanks you for the compliments and looking forward to seeing your grow as well! Peace, budz and love.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
where is your blue cheese from is it buddas?

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Pimpin- no, I got the blue cheese as a clone from a marijuana center here in Denver. Everybody is tripping over the dark blue almost black color!

Latest posts

Top Bottom