may as well do a thread I guess

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hello folks, don't spend much time on anymore so I'll try and update as much as I can. Ill be running ssh x appalaichia, jjs nigerian, bubba x uzbeki, mk skunk x ah, and a mystery sativa a local friend made. Gonna do some crosses and f2s for fun in this run as well. I just started flower in the 4000 watt room, and the rest will start in a few weeks. Last licensed grow thanks to our asshole gov up here in canada, so gonna make it a dandy one. Anyway, ill get some shots in the next couple days to get things started, just gotta find the camera.

green bastard

green bastard

Hello folks, don't spend much time on anymore so I'll try and update as much as I can. Ill be running ssh x appalaichia, jjs nigerian, bubba x uzbeki, mk skunk x ah, and a mystery sativa a local friend made. Gonna do some crosses and f2s for fun in this run as well. I just started flower in the 4000 watt room, and the rest will start in a few weeks. Last licensed grow thanks to our asshole gov up here in canada, so gonna make it a dandy one. Anyway, ill get some shots in the next couple days to get things started, just gotta find the camera.
good to see you back big b im sure this is gonna be an interesting run best of luck bro GB

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

AhhHuuummm.... some "Old Elite Gear"...maybe I was hearing shit...I don't know...Lemon Larry maybe....

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

def sounds like some interesting strains bb,im along for the ride,peace

Good to have ya on board my friend

good to see you back big b im sure this is gonna be an interesting run best of luck bro GB

long as I can keep the dew away I should be ok, seems like im clear as of yet.

Fuck yeah bro good to see you back in action.

hopin it works out, been cursed lately, but thing are looking good so far, doing the first post transplant feed in a few mins so they should be glowing in a day or so.

Look forward to it! Nice strains!

thanks man, good to see ya again man.

Looking forward to what ya find brotha man!
I'm hopping on board Buddy.. nice line-up brother..

thanks, almost the end of my seeds so I hope they work out. Gonna be a long time til I get a good collection again.

nice one bro, sounds like it'll be a good one.

why the last licensed grow, law changin again?

neverbreak

Ya they're taking away all personal and designated grow licenses and making us purchase from commercial suplliers at 8-12 dollars a gram. I have a 15 gram a day license, so as you can imagine, thats not gonna work for me. And I'm a pretty public figure where I live cause I run a non profit to help med patients, so im getting checked the first week it ends for sure.

Good to see ya BB...hope all's been well with ya...I can already see the awesome in this grow....and not 1 pic posted yet....I'm in....make room for one more fellows....B

Hey man, I hope your right, gonna work my ass off like the old days thats for sure. And no elite stuff, ive barely got a seed to my name, no clone only, not like the mother room of old man. Ive been trying to find skme of my old cuts but no luck yet, I really want the old lemon larry back, thr ecsd, 91, sfv, lavender of course. But so far 0 luck, and nothing to trade yet anyway and a delay after this run, so I cant go asking people to hook me up with a bunch of fancy clones til I can return the favour. Would hate to take something then have a fuck up and it take forever to repay the favour.

neverbreak

neverbreak

Ya they're taking away all personal and designated grow licenses and making us purchase from commercial suplliers at 8-12 dollars a gram. I have a 15 gram a day license, so as you can imagine, thats not gonna work for me. And I'm a pretty public figure where I live cause I run a non profit to help med patients, so im getting checked the first week it ends for sure.

that's fucked. good luck bro, hope ya manage to renew ya license somehow!

neverbreak

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Great to see ya back in action BigBuddy! Sucks to hear about the change in the laws up there! Kinda figured you might pop some of Elites old gear too.

Almost missed ya there. Thanks bro, ya the changes are brutal. And like I said, not a drop of elite stuff left, well ultimate Chemdog 91, but thats herm city so.

green bastard

green bastard

Unless we win a bunch of court battles, we're basically all fucked
yup I was doin a bit of research on the injunction that there filing which is great but were all fucked....its not lookin to good!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

yup I was doin a bit of research on the injunction that there filing which is great but were all fucked....its not lookin to good!

our gov gets its own way, its brutal

Nice variety of strains, I'm in. :)

Thanks man, happy to have ya.

so I guess Iill give a run down of whats gonna happen. The bigger plants just went in the room with 4 1000s, and the majority of the rest are going to be in a sog style (for those that know me your probably shocked to hear that. I like big plants) since I have time limitations. So itll be 8 very large plants and 65 in a sog under 1 1000, 4 600s, and 6 400s, maybe another 400 or so if I can support the power. Im running pureblend pro, pretty well the full line, aside from the sweeteners and all that bs, thats what blackstrap in your teas are for, which ive gotta make a bit of. I normally use fox farm but just couldn't afford to get what I needed, oh, im poor by the way, but ive got the ope ses and beastie there from before, so ill still be able to get the buds boosting. I love going full organic too, but this run has to be for yield to survive the downtime. So thats about it I guess, hopefully we'll see a trichomeor 2 before its done.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

A little something to make the thread less of a text fest. Here a bud of the mystery sativa ile got running. Very nice, big yielder, he cant even remember whats beennput into it, was just a project for fun but came out nice, it started with a landrace columbian, he said theres some old school widowbin there, greenhouse circa 94 I think, but he forgets what else. Not a breeder, just took the most sativa he had of whatever seeds he ran and hit it to the sativa dominant of the seeds he made, so 0 plan, nice fluke. 20131217 200107

soserthc1

soserthc1

I believe i'll take a seat also as your return seems to be highly anticipated ..... sucks about laws changing hope you can do something about that as its gotta suck to be aloud then have it taking away

best of luck
SoSer

Top Bottom