may as well do a thread I guess

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

A little something to make the thread less of a text fest. Here a bud of the mystery sativa ile got running. Very nice, big yielder, he cant even remember whats beennput into it, was just a project for fun but came out nice, it started with a landrace columbian, he said theres some old school widowbin there, greenhouse circa 94 I think, but he forgets what else. Not a breeder, just took the most sativa he had of whatever seeds he ran and hit it to the sativa dominant of the seeds he made, so 0 plan, nice fluke.View attachment 359827
looks interestin should be a nice surprise espically in your hands

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Damn glad to see you back up and runnin. You and a couple others were and inspiration to me way back in the day at the old homeplace...anything I can ever do to help be it beans or whatever all ya gotta do is ask my brother. Cant wait to see you fuck them bitches up....in a good way of course haha. MGG

iCultivate

iCultivate

Yeah that really sucks. I was going to say, at least you had it good for a while, but maybe that's actually worse. It's never been legal here and probably won't be, so no hopes raised to just have them battered down again.

Looking forward to seeing your legal finale!

-- iCultivate --

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I believe i'll take a seat also as your return seems to be highly anticipated ..... sucks about laws changing hope you can do something about that as its gotta suck to be aloud then have it taking away

best of luck
SoSer

Ah the boys are over excited, I can grow some decent herb but there many others that are just as good and better. Their just good friends from way back and its been so long, the credit is they're giving isn't deserved imo. That being said hope I can do a good little thread for you all

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Damn shame about the laws changing. I never heard a peep about it.

Psyched to watch this go down.

PB

ya, lot of sick people are going to go through hard times. And our gov past the mandatory minimums for growing 6 or more plants to, so its gonna be an interesting time to say the least

Yeah that really sucks. I was going to say, at least you had it good for a while, but maybe that's actually worse. It's never been legal here and probably won't be, so no hopes raised to just have them battered down again.

Looking forward to seeing your legal finale!

-- iCultivate --

ya its quite the fuck around, ive got a very serious and rare genetic disorder, heart half made of steel and elastic. Theres no other meds I can actually take, partly cause of what I have to take on account of the heart thing. So for me, its gonna be a real bitch, especially being used to 15 gs a day, though thats been much lower over the past while, but less effective as well.

sky high

sky high

Damn Big Buddy. That sucks in a huge way.

I fear the US will follow suit and will take it all over/kill home growing/private cultivation in time/as this all unfolds (badly) because it is evident that folks have no limits/respect/etc. and are just greedy as fuck anymore. (same thing that happened up there) What used to be a sideline/pocket money has suddenly become the plan for long term employment for many.

Or so they think.

Sadly...you are a prime example of the people who need it the most who have NOT played the game...but who are now suffering the ill effects of those who are out of control and who ultimately caused these changes.

best of luck.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn Big Buddy. That sucks in a huge way.

I fear the US will follow suit and will take it all over/kill home growing/private cultivation in time/as this all unfolds (badly) because it is evident that folks have no limits/respect/etc. and are just greedy as fuck anymore. (same thing that happened up there) What used to be a sideline/pocket money has suddenly become the plan for long term employment for many.

Or so they think.

Sadly...you are a prime example of the people who need it the most who have NOT played the game...but who are now suffering the ill effects of those who are out of control and who ultimately caused these changes.

best of luck.
True but the result of certain states allowing people to get out of hand , its always harder to give something back once its givin to you , then it is to want something you can't have . With that being said the original laws and planning also hold some blame - if from jump it was 6 plants there would be less disappointment. Really the final call will be if the federal gov't ever decides to make a stance ..... give people a inch they take a yard ....

sorry off topic - @Big Buddy - i respect your humble attitude .... look forward to you grow

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So none of you guys know of any ways to come up with 1000 bucks in a day do ya? Lol, friggin need of heating oil and coupled with poverty makes for a major pain in the ass. Obviously I don't expect a real answer, just a way to bitch about it at 6 am. If someone does have a magical trick though let me know, lol.

so things are looking nice down there, all the young clones should get to a decent size to do the sog in the time needed. The big room isnt filled the way I like though, so hopefully the pre 98 x uzbeki and mks x ah are big enough to take up anothe 1000 or 2 when the time comes. I think they can pretty easily, they're pumping along so I should be good. Even if I dont find the good camera ill take some cell phone shots tomorrow and make the thread a bit interesting

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh, and I forgot to say, these were gifts from the king of kindness, bodhi, he gifted me the nigerian and ssh x app thatvim running, so a huge thanks to the little fella.

Nice! Always some great stuff from Bodhi. Hell of a good dude as well!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok guys, bare with for a moment, gonna grab some cheapo phone shots here in a minute for ya. Been doin the sick guy thing most of Christmas. So the small ones go up to a 3 gal pot for a week or so and I flower, and the big ones are in for like, 9 or 10 days, so just starting to do they're thing now. Only one im not happy with, could just be the look of that pheno from the appalaichia, but I think shes in want of a flower nute flush. But ya, giv3 mea couple mins and ill post some quick ones.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok so these are really shitty pics, in the dark with a cell phone and bad hands, so in other words too fuckin bad. Ill get proper ones soon. As for whats what veg is al cuts of nigerian and ssh x app, and the mystery sativa, and mks x ah(3 phenos), and bubba x uzbeki. In flower the very sativa are nigerian, and the rest are ssh x app, you'll know the one I dont like when you see it. And again, these arelike the worst pics ive ever posted so bare with on that. 20131231 07275220131231 07341720131231 07342620131231 07345520131231 07344020131231 073505

green bastard

green bastard

aint nothing wrong with them bitchs bro lookin great man this is gonna be a good run man!

Top Bottom