may as well do a thread I guess

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

Good to see you back on the farm! Love reading through ur threads! Hope all is well and good luck on the flower run I'll be tuned in!

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

I say...all the above myself...from bushes to looking stellar...I'll take ya scraps...lol...nice BB...stick um...B

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, kind folk the lot of ya. I'll get some better shots next time, hopefully all those small ones will be upsized by then. I moved up the nutrients a tad last feed and im justarting week 3, so the tops should be noding up here now. I wanted them bigger and wider but time constraints and bullshit on this one.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Little verbal update. Cranked up the p in the nutes and now they're reaching for the sky. One very sativa is coated white already and the rest are spreading out fast. Its only 3 1/2 weeks, so nice to see on something so sativa. Better get those staked damn soon I know that. And the others thare going in sog are doing great but dyin for an upsize. Those are the mystery sat, which I love the structure of by the way, a bunch of random nigerian and ssh x app. And 3 phenos of mk skunk x afghan haze and a very special pheno of pre 98 x uzbeki I found and had back up. Those will be a bit bigger though, I think they'll be in the 1000 watter room.
Fuck I miss my last set up, we built a fuckung lab, 3 flower rooms, mother room, buge veg room, tripple filtered artesian well, could mi

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

I agree BB...that lottery would get a few things done in my grow too...I'd be the first reported winner ever to blow it all on a growroom...lol...Thanks for the update...looking nice I bet...B

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So guys sorry for the lack of updates, things aren't doing the best, mainly due to pre mentioned poverty. Basically I have no way to even afford my nutrients so im getting deficiencies and shit. Which makes it worse, knowing whats wrong and just having to watch it go wrong. For fuck sakes ive got thrips and cant even get safers to keep them at bay. So anyway, if things somehow turn around ill get more shots up, but I dont post what I consider shit. Theres some nice buds and smells and the like, but the guys that know me will tell you theres no one harder on themselves about this shit, and this time, its not being picky, its just a fuck up of a run for me, if I get 1lb per 1000w ill be lucky, and thats fucking pathetic. So anyway, for now im just gonna admire everyone else doing what I used to. Lol, thats a positive post for Saturday morning hey.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Damn it makes me sick to know you're going through this. I truly hope things get better.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I could actually go into much deeper detail but id be getting a bit personal for a grow site then. But thats it, ive been dead on a table 5 times, ill figure this all out if I made it through that. Still pisses me off thats for sure. Anyway, ive bitched enough for a year here now, so nobody mind this, go enjoy the fun threads, illget it figured out, you guys dont need to read complaining.

usstoner

usstoner

Well bro nice grow...sorry about. ur
problems...I'm sure you'll pull threw bro...much karma..

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Theres light at the end of that tunnel brother.. Sometimes its smaller then the size of a pin head.. Its there bro.. Best DP..

a jon

a jon

So guys sorry for the lack of updates, things aren't doing the best, mainly due to pre mentioned poverty. Basically I have no way to even afford my nutrients so im getting deficiencies and shit. Which makes it worse, knowing whats wrong and just having to watch it go wrong. For fuck sakes ive got thrips and cant even get safers to keep them at bay. So anyway, if things somehow turn around ill get more shots up, but I dont post what I consider shit. Theres some nice buds and smells and the like, but the guys that know me will tell you theres no one harder on themselves about this shit, and this time, its not being picky, its just a fuck up of a run for me, if I get 1lb per 1000w ill be lucky, and thats fucking pathetic. So anyway, for now im just gonna admire everyone else doing what I used to. Lol, thats a positive post for Saturday morning hey.
man oh man, lets get all the finishing stuff you need, Cant be much, sure between myself and friends I woiuld have half bottels etc..you have to get this one rocked dude, and you can I know. Got fox farm if u need, canna, aqua flacks, pura vita, pbp, advanced 3 part, and ph perfect sensi etc..I know its no to advanced. but just message me what you might not need, and I'll ask around, so many ppl drop off nutes before they move away. So lets get that going bro!!!!!

what ya need

a jon

a jon

People remember you for something on here, and its not that sparkle in your eye, its cause you grow the shit out of crops. I got trips for first time and I have nothing to spray atm. we need a depot run. will not have for 10 days .

a jon

a jon

our gov gets its own way, its brutal

Thanks man, happy to have ya.

so I guess Iill give a run down of whats gonna happen. The bigger plants just went in the room with 4 1000s, and the majority of the rest are going to be in a sog style (for those that know me your probably shocked to hear that. I like big plants) since I have time limitations. So itll be 8 very large plants and 65 in a sog under 1 1000, 4 600s, and 6 400s, maybe another 400 or so if I can support the power. Im running pureblend pro, pretty well the full line, aside from the sweeteners and all that bs, thats what blackstrap in your teas are for, which ive gotta make a bit of. I normally use fox farm but just couldn't afford to get what I needed, oh, im poor by the way, but ive got the ope ses and beastie there from before, so ill still be able to get the buds boosting. I love going full organic too, but this run has to be for yield to survive the downtime. So thats about it I guess, hopefully we'll see a trichomeor 2 before its done.
I am hooked on bioCanna, but prices are just insane, (especially if you have seen my grow picts)
Trying to save money is easy to with living organics, Ill be able to cut out the liquids soon and save a bundle.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey man, well i started with pureblend pro and I'm only 3 weeks in on the sog section, so i should finish with them I guess. I'll have a few bucks to get some nutes in a day or 2 so as soon as I have it whatever the fastest method of getting them is I'll have to do. I need everything basically, except grow, bloom soil(don't like the hydrogarden one in soil), cal mag, liquid karma, blast off, the one in the pink bottle whatever its called, the bloom stimulator, and enazymes, or and the carbohydrate stuff they have. I'm used to foxfarm guys, so I never remember the names of other nutes. Getting away from it now cause it does have chemicals in it, I used to not mind small amounts, and i always got a great flush with ff, but still, rather keep it completely organic, or as close as I can.

a jon

a jon

I have so many additives that can replace most all those. Im stuck with biocanna, Its the one for me, always new it too. but I have im sure you know only top notch stuff but cant use much with biocanna since I use with every watering full strength. I have a half liquid Karma left, Im done with it, some enzymes, open ses, titan, big bloom couple liters i dont use, not old. so ill bring as much as i can round up between me and couple buddys. cool?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Sounds like a plan, I have the ff powders, so I'm good on that. Base nutes are the biggest worry obviously, but anything I can find right now is better than nothing. If I can find a way to order a few of the things I want to use I'll have to try to do that as well. But ya, no chance I'd be able to run the bio, thats way over my price range like I say. And the fucking thrips are being a bitch, need something. Those little fuckers must just be all over the province on account of all the forest and old wooden houses. People get them here so fucking much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom