May Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Ground control to Major Tom ..... Countdowns On ...

H

Hydropimp

Hand over the seeds chicken man and your feathers won't
Get plucked.

I need some of that Fugee

Fieldhand

Fieldhand

I know that loompa posted descriptions of the new strains cuz I remember reading them but I cant locate which thread they are in now. Ive been lookin around for a couple days now. Loompa can you please sticky them in their own thread or at least can someone tell me where to locate them?

G

grimlock

Not to feel like a dumbass, but what time is that for eastern time zone? Thanks again.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Havent logged on to the farm in a minute, randomly checked the bay (as every responsible grower should) and saw Loompas droppin the fire today! Went to log in and couldn't remember my email, freaked out after 10 tries......then SHAPOOPI! I have been reborn again from a "well known farmer" to a new farmer with a new idenity! Anyways boys-n-girls good luck on those packs today cuz my clicker finger is strong and I seriously called in work today sick so I could hit "refresh" a good 10,000 times in a row. I am smoking on some Underdawg OG I harvested 3 weeks ago, my pheno only tested at 18% total not the 29.5 that Loompa just dominated with, and I can tell you ladies and gents the hype is real! Shits the fuggin dank. I need me some 29% thc "dick knocker" in my stable!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I'm gonna be that guys who buys 50 of allllllll. Super pheno for sure! Nah lol jk. I'm all camped up tho... My fingers are the fastest!

Green dot, oom pah pah said there's 50 of each. So we should have plenty for the ones of us camping

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

This isn't the only place there's going to be a drop fwiw to all those loompamaniacs out there.

O

outfall3

just incase i miss out here can anyone send me a pm with anyplace else they are dropping just want 1 pack of yeti for my dad

Top Bottom