Maya42 Sohum Outdoor Grow 2015

• Thread starter maya42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I swear I've had female plants turn male later in the season. I triple checked this year. Every Tuesday for 3 weeks straight I checked EVERY plant for hairs. Oh well. Things are happy as am i.

On another note, I am starting to wonder how to cover these beasts this fall. These things are huge!

I find female seeds throw a male sex organ before showing pistles. Rarely, some plants will throw a single set of pistles in the first 10 nodes. Then they will show nothing for months, then when flower or pre-flower starts, its a full blown male. Cannabis is a crazy plant!

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

OOPS,sorry i missed this one??????

HOW did i do that,must be lazy i am getting OLD...

SO,WHAT IM SAYIN IS......a GRAND GROW YOU HAVE!!!!

Good on you brother of green;)
Lg

maya42

maya42

So here's from today.
20150815 190612
the plant in the back is an Ohgeez and the plant to the right of it is nl5/haze. You can definitely see the difference in genetics. The nl5 / haze is in a 3x3 hole that is 4ft deep. The Ohgeez is in a 6x 18ish bed thats about a foot deep. There's a plant behind the nl5 / haze that's the same size as the one in the back.

I
20150815 191302
this is a bigger kosher bacon. Super bushy and starting to stretch. One of my favorites! I will always grow this one.
20150815 190711
another kosher bacon to the left and the alien boss in the back.

I'm still amazed at how green they all have been staying. Usually I'm fighting that yellow inside leaf drop right now.what a great soil recipe.

20150815 191000
a budding pic, some more kosher bacon........

S

shavits

@maya42 those are gorgeous plants you got going on! What did you do to get them to grow nice and round? How did you prune/train your plants if you don't mind me asking!

papapayne

papapayne

looks awesome man! how tall are they now ya think? Hard to tell size for sure in pics! They look huge though, keep up the awesome work.

Stay free stay high

papa

maya42

maya42

@maya42 those are gorgeous plants you got going on! What did you do to get them to grow nice and round? How did you prune/train your plants if you don't mind me asking!

I haven't trained at all this year. I usually pull the branches out on the plant and stake and trellis them to stay put. More trellis will be put up this week.

looks awesome man! how tall are they now ya think? Hard to tell size for sure in pics! They look huge though, keep up the awesome work.

Stay free stay high

papa
Well I'm 6'0" and here's a shot from today.
20150816 101833
kosher to the left
20150816 101901
kosher bacon on both sides .
20150816 101956
and some MNS black widow. Genetics make the huge plants possible. This is my first year doing this style and can see how much indica vs sativa matters in this application the nl5 / haze is a perfect example it's beastly huge in that small hole . I can only imagine if I would have put it in a 300. Next year...

Paperchase

Paperchase

Wonderful grow maya I think u said it one time before but cnt find it nw wat kind of feeding are u doing in flower? thanks

papapayne

papapayne

yea that was one sacrifice I took moving from amador county in california to oregon, my wet dreams is "sativa" growth, but indica flowering and high, but a true sativa would never finish where I live now. Unless I started Depping in june and let it stay up till october. By mid october we get high humidity and rain. My cheese surprise is gonna be a gamble on my part, as its a sativa dominant but luckily even at 7 weeks flowering indoor its chronic, so hoping even if I have to chop october, it will be good.

Plants are awesome man, definitely bigger then They looked without you standing by them.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maya, perfection!
yea that was one sacrifice I took moving from amador county in california to oregon
I didn't know you were living in my county. A HELL of a culture shift, ain't it? I moved up here from the LA basin.

papapayne

papapayne

Yea it is. Luckily, I was born in Oregon and have always spent part of the summers here due to family living here, but even still, it definitely was a culture shock. I love it here, and there is very little I can think of that would make me move back to cali short of a genie. Right now my backyard view is mountains, the river is across the street, and the lake is 5 mins away., 5 miles This property in cali would cost 3x as much and would have nieghbors right on top of me. It sucks about the droughts in cali to :(

the rrock

the rrock

good job bro,your pics are amazing. Ive been growing NL5xhaze since 1983 off and on.Got theoriginal seeds from sensi seed catalog(before internet) Exceptional strong high and have made many crosses wiyh it,although have never grown it outdoors.Very nice trees/monster bushes you got.plz post more pics near harvest

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

If your 6'0'', then some of those plants are 8ft+, not including the pots. Beautiful, healthy plants. :)

4214evr

love what ur doin
question whats the make up of your kosher bacon

papapayne

papapayne

I was wondering that to...I grew kosher kush as a freebie. Was DANK, seriously loud and potent.

maya42

maya42

Kosher bacon is kosher kush x (Chemdog #4 x og)aka boss hogg from cali connection. It's hard to find regular seeds of kosher kush but I managed to aquire some. Every place has fems . So this year I saved all the pollen from 3 very large males and will be pollinating over the next few days.I did a seed dep and used the kosher male to pollinate kosher bacon and alien boss. I plan on making a ton of regular kosher kush seeds as it is my favorite smoke and good genetic makeup.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@maya42 -- I hear you on the femmed seeds! I don't want femmed seeds, give me regulars. I'm growing out a KK cross this year, curious to see how it does.

maya42

maya42

@maya42 -- I hear you on the femmed seeds! I don't want femmed seeds, give me regulars. I'm growing out a KK cross this year, curious to see how it does.

What is the KK cross you have? Was there a particular idea behind it?

I've crossed mine for the flavor and potency. KK has a high that is way better than the usual og.
The sfv og makes me super jittery and makes me have panic attacks while the KK get me way higher and it's an enjoyable high- true stoned high.

I suspect KK to be the legendary pure kush x sfv og.

the pure kush is finicky and low yeilding but the high , taste and smell are all there. Before sfv og.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'll have to double check, it was a gift. If the genetics say "finicky" I'd have to say you're right, based on how this batch has behaved.

Top Bottom