Mayweather Vs Paquiao

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

feel bad for anybody who paid to twatch that fight.... omg even pac should be ashamed, he did not bring the fight at all and mayweather deserves win that one last night. where is dabs lighter? cheers to everybody with ptsd and .4 and being awake. fuck the world

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I really don't blame either fighter for dancing like they did.
When you get paid buku millions just to show up, why give your best. They gave just enough.
What they should of done is winner takes all.
Now that would be a fight of the century.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I really don't blame either fighter for dancing like they did.
When you get paid buku millions just to show up, why give your best. They gave just enough.
What they should of done is winner takes all.
Now that would be a fight of the century.

No excuses for boxing coming from me, boxing deserves this loss and all us fools who paid to be entertained, are just that.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Lucky I didn't pay for it. Some nice guy somewhere in the world made it available for free.
I would of been pissed if I spent the money on a Shitty fight again. Did that back in the day with the Tyson/Holyfield fight.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Lucky I didn't pay for it. Some nice guy somewhere in the world made it available for free.
I would of been pissed if I spent the money on a Shitty fight again. Did that back in the day with the Tyson/Holyfield fight.
while ill agree with ya this fight was shit...how could you say you didnt get your moneys worth on holyfield and tyson...i would have to say both of their fights were well worth the money.....tyson vs mcneely was a waste lol, tyson vs spinks, was a waste, lol...but tyson holyfield was a great way to spend some money if you ask me...lol i def think i got my $ worth with that fight lol

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

All the sheep who fell for this stupid shit pay for view or attended the event are fools.
what a hyped up waste of time and money.. Could not have paid me to watch this crapola.
Ali is and always will be the greatest..

totally agree, the only point of even watching this so called fight is all about the honeys. will look on youtube for the real fights. i paid $20 cover charge ror this nonsense fight. anybody calling this a fight was not looking at the girls.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

while ill agree with ya this fight was shit...how could you say you didnt get your moneys worth on holyfield and tyson...i would have to say both of their fights were well worth the money.....tyson vs mcneely was a waste lol, tyson vs spinks, was a waste, lol...but tyson holyfield was a great way to spend some money if you ask me...lol i def think i got my $ worth with that fight lol

Tyson lost respect in the boxing world that day when he bit Holyfields ear. We were really hoping to see a great fight between the two.
Tyson straight fucked Spinks up. How could you not enjoy that?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

i have to agree. the $49 was worth seeing that goofy bastard bite his ear off hahaha. the other fight was a brawl though so to me both were entertaining. shit even the spinks fight and fights like it were not a waste to me compared to this bullshit these days. with tyson, you might be pissed the fight didnt last long but at least you got to see a guy get his shit knocked loose. these fukin guys got between 150-400 + million and they run from each other hehe.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

A free ufc card in Brazil is more exciting then this....I Can't believe how many fools through a party for this ghabage!! Pathetic
if its any consolation, i was at home with my mother and brother and a firend watching the fight, and my bro and friend fell asleep around round 6 lol, waste of a 100$

there was no party or any celebrating, just a boring 100$ night lol

straincreation

straincreation

Looool!! As dela hoya said this is pathetic and boxing will never be as it was again.

Who wants to whatch this shit anyway, when you have pound for pound the greatest fighters in the world duking it out in the octagon. which besides when silvas ego got to big they dont care about the money, they just wanna knock the other dude out cold. most mind sets are to not leave your faith in the hands of the judges.

Happy farmin;)

Tnelz

Tnelz

Although I respect everyone's opinion what happened to liking good boxing. Floyd did a great job Boxing. Like seriously. He easily outboxed a really good boxer. Maybe it's because I boxed for years. I do like a good slugfest but anyone expecting to see that should not have watched. I too love the ufc for that reason. But I also love the matches that are full of jujitsu or grappling. Although a good jujitsu match is often accused of being boring. But it's a craft man. To each their own and respect to all but that was a great boxing match.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Although I respect everyone's opinion what happened to liking good boxing. Floyd did a great job Boxing. Like seriously. He easily outboxed a really good boxer. Maybe it's because I boxed for years. I do like a good slugfest but anyone expecting to see that should not have watched. I too love the ufc for that reason. But I also love the matches that are full of jujitsu or grappling. Although a good jujitsu match is often accused of being boring. But it's a craft man. To each their own and respect to all but that was a great boxing match.
Totally right, Mayweather deserved to win he is better and faster than Pac. The end.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i didnt expect a slug fest, but i did expect manny to throw more punches and more combos...manny played into floyds game, he fought a defensive style fight all night, manny is a 5-6 punch combo man, he wont win a fight landing only 81 punches through 12 rounds...i knew that whoever would figth "their" fight would win, and manny let floyd fight his fight...if manny had of been more agressive like maidana and forced floyd to fight, then it would have been a much better fight...regardless if floyd still won

e4ian

e4ian

^ Yea,i expected more from Manny,Mayweathers Defense was Totally Immaculate Tho...!?
That Must of "Dis-heartened" MP...Big Style,,! Nowt else he could do,,,
Apparently "Nursing?" an Unreported shoulder injury..
He was on his Back foot LOADS- Thats NOT his Style! = Somewhat Disappointing..

e4ian

e4ian

User435689 pic1432534 1430935979

^C/O "POPS"
Or D.A.D
Dumb and dumber,daft and dangerous,deceitful and ? ..... etc. Take ya pick! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom