Mayweather Vs Paquiao

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

Thx for that Smokey' More the Merrier!.. The Stream i did use had Those annoying Buffering Problems at times.. :( ..That was Really Frustrating ! Resulting in me Turning OFF and Downloading the Torrent Usually.. "Touch Wood" as yet ^this One is like watching on tv,i thought !! ya can sit back n Relax! (Using the Same Connection Too) ..Ive got (not the fastest) Fibre Broadband

BTW.You have to Pay for HD Streaming..

(^ the Chatty Comments r cool ..(Sometimes!)
LOL

Last edited:
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I never really cared if it was in HD. The ones I watch are pretty nice looking with hardly any buffering. If any buffering at all.
I always turn it to full screen and turn off the comment area.
The easiest way I found to click on the X To close a box is from my phone.
I use my app I got for my TV that I can use a curser from my phone to tv. Much faster and easier than the tv remote.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Yeah right. There will be lots of links available.

They always try and do this before any event to either scare people from watching the stream. Or to make them pay if they want to watch it.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Yeah right. There will be lots of links available.

They always try and do this before any event to either scare people from watching the stream. Or to make them pay if they want to watch it.
yeah well i hope so....i watch on firstrow, but i would hate to be watching all night and then then cut it right as the big fight starts

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

$100 fuckin dollars to watch the fight at home! Are you kidding me? Im boycotting this piece of shit. Im not even gonna watch it at somebody else's house as a matter of principal.
Not to mention for the layperson to watch a Mayweather fight is boring as hell.

Me too, the last one was so damn boring I would rather watch Lawrence Welk and some ballroom dancing.

e4ian

e4ian

(^^^?)

"Oscar De La Hoya : "Many Pacquiao Is A Tougher Opponent Than Floyd Mayweather Jr."

just saying... Oscar was Pulled out of his Fight with Manny at the end of the Eight'th by His Corner men,he was getting Battered!
Where-as He lost a "SPLIT DECISION" too Floyd....? This was in 2007/2008 so sometime ago!..
The Fight Links are there somewhere,^< Check em out!..

Always "Digged" FM ! (Flashy Bast*rd ... :D)
Mannys Cool Too

Floyd Mayweather CLEARLY Won that Fight imo..
(Regardless of what they/he,say/says on that link!^) re:Odlhoya

^^:D Ya SEE what im tryin to do with that " / " Thing!! -Grr, lol..

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

Official Weigh-in.

^?,Or [Link to it].

(^Peace lol, (^^).Probably "Smokin' " & drunk!.. :D)

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

Same! :),& From another Forum..
Pay ? (yup) :( ..Thats what ive just done,i reinstated my Sky,By Paying "GBP" £21.50 (which i will Cancel Tomorrow.) ..Then would of been £19.99 to book the Fight BUT Cus i Ordered it Over the Phone i get a £5 Surcharge !!! [ WOULD OF BEEN NICE TO TELL ME THAT MR OPERATOR] d, ALSO Another £2,booking Fee!

"^^ SUPA INSURANCE" But,Still Gonna Stream it on the PC

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Yes that nice little £5 sting came in after midnight friday on phone bookings and you cant record it if you book on line or over the phone.If you get through the sky remote its still £19.99 and you can record it on sky+

e4ian

e4ian

The Torrent will be "up" Tomorrow..
RE:UFC. Now i havnt btsports i Download the Torrents But lately Drakulastream has been Fantastic for my Desires! (lol)
Still Gonna Check it out online..(^yup ;)..)

Desires as in NO MINI Screen you CANT Maximise !!? yep,just saying.. Watched "abit" of MOTO GP Qualifying,from Jerez in Spain.. all perfect "..after Waiting,,Clicking,Maximising,etc.... BUT on Another the Screen would'nt Maximise NO matter what you do !! .. and "an Add" kept Arising. Arggg..

SKY "should" be No Problem and all Bliss..BUT theres been Reception Problems for me in the past and that happening at ? 4-5 in the Morning is what you DONT want..!!!??%^$£(!! Man,talk about " GROUCHY!!! " LOL ..roll eyes

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
News just said this is mayweathers FIRST fight that he didn't get to pick the opponent!!

No wonders hes had a flawless record.. If i only fought people i knew i could beat .. lol

Pacmans background / his struggles in life / how far hes come to get where he is now just makes me think hes going to preform THAT much harder to woop mayweathers ass..

MW is just too cocky and confident it seems like this fight to him is already won and the effort into the fight is gonna reflect that..

Pacman tho hes confident not cocky..

I dunno im high :D

e4ian

e4ian

Yep,Another "big name in Boxing" (Forgot who) say's FM's "DUCKED" Manny in the Past.

^He knows the Kid is "Special...AND NOT the Norm.." IMO
Apprehensive for sure!!..

Latest posts

Top Bottom