Mayweather Vs Paquiao

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Lol. Stop hating. Floyd threw more punches. Lol. Facts.
I personally would not be so proud of that type of decision ,(victory) ......pretty boy came out looking pretty still looking pretty.... Pacquiao too eh.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

egomaniac but he is a bad mother fucker. And as much money he gets paid to dance God damn shits crazy.
Then you see mofos getting koed in boxing and mma for like 2 grand lol sucks for them guys!
I think they should allow soccer kicks and head stuff in mma to prevent a boring wrestling match. Charge people 65$ for a high def PPv fuck that I watch that shit online or at the bar lol
Dana white is going to bank. I'm sure many boxing fans are disappointed, yet again.
naz

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

I just woke up from a deep intoxicated to say the said this is the lamest fight ever saw. I am doing a coed and tour of the bar, but that was the lamest if I ever saw. I just woke up and i'm solo in the car and my car is 420 and I'm in the middle of the parking lot sleep in my car. Sorry it off. Lame fight

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Jesus how did I Lowpoint for a .4 after sleeping for two hours in my car?

e4ian

e4ian

HUH?.. What a Disappointment.expected MP NOT too Fight as he did! Back Foot Does not Suit him,and he Believed he won the Fight.! " Crap Amount of Offence MP,and Offence is the Best Defense! "
Interviewing some guy before the Fight..$10,000 he paid to Stand Half way.. !? "..If your Loaded,i Suppose!...."

Seems my Original Prediction was Correct..!

Summary: " NAFF ". SOo Glad UFC/MMA's About..........

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got to meet Ali once coming off an airplane when I worked for airlines after he retired.
Told him hey champ you are the greatest, he said I know...
A true hero in my book. He stood up for what was right...His beliefs were more important than the root of all evil, the almighty dollar which this event was all about.

Top Bottom