Mayweather Vs Paquiao

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

didnt see any threads made on this...fights in a few days...you you guys got for this?

personally i want pacman to qin....i think he has a good chance too...but to be honest i think this fight is 50/50...any boxing fans out there? whats your take on this fight?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Mayweather. He's fast enough and he's the bigger man. Not fair to compare past opponents but there is 1 very important 1. Marquez. He had 4 fights with Manny. 1 was clearly Manny 1 was obviously Marquez the other 2 1 draw and Manny got a victory that could have easily went to Marquez. Watch what Floyd did to Marquez. Handled him easily. Why? He was the bigger man but he's fast enough to deal with someone quick. I think Manny will do what all else do. Come on hard early but by the end of the fight he will be out boxed and frustrated. And truth be told I think the pressure is all on him. Although everyone seems to think the opposite. Love him or hate him Floyd is an all time great. He is 1 of the most dedicated people to his craft that I've ever seen. He has other Ventures sure but all he does is box. Manny on the other hand boxes plays basketball is involved with politics singing as well as boxing. Gonna be a good fight though. All that said if Manny won I wouldn't be shocked. Respect.

Power OG

Power OG

Close fight. Mayweather in 6, both are already greats of their time. Mayweather is at home chopping wood and has been for months, bringing it back old school. Plus his dad's back training him, Manny could pull off a upset but I think Floyd wins
Respect

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I haven't read what's been said
Pac-Man is going to the body and then the head
If pretty boy don't fall in five he will fall in ten
See Pac-Man is the fox and money team Floyd is the hen

NAZ

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Don't like mayweather but i reckon he will bring it home .
See the reason why I no longer love floyd as a boxer nor as a person, is the same reason millions around the world love him as a entertainer, ya dig?
But I agree he's a better boxer then Pacman but Money team mayweather is also a better entertainer, with that said floyd CANNOT and WILLNOT win if he counterpunches, only and will not entertain, if he counterpunches, only. Which Floyd will show up? The boxer or entertainer? The entertainer will lose but if and why would he not, but if pretty boy floyd the boxer shows up he will win a decision but I put the ranch he DOES NOT KO Pac-Man.....

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Mayweather. He's fast enough and he's the bigger man. Not fair to compare past opponents but there is 1 very important 1. Marquez. He had 4 fights with Manny. 1 was clearly Manny 1 was obviously Marquez the other 2 1 draw and Manny got a victory that could have easily went to Marquez. Watch what Floyd did to Marquez. Handled him easily. Why? He was the bigger man but he's fast enough to deal with someone quick. I think Manny will do what all else do. Come on hard early but by the end of the fight he will be out boxed and frustrated. And truth be told I think the pressure is all on him. Although everyone seems to think the opposite. Love him or hate him Floyd is an all time great. He is 1 of the most dedicated people to his craft that I've ever seen. He has other Ventures sure but all he does is box. Manny on the other hand boxes plays basketball is involved with politics singing as well as boxing. Gonna be a good fight though. All that said if Manny won I wouldn't be shocked. Respect.
Your comment reminds me of Golden boy haters who did not like mariachi.....
Just saying

Tnelz

Tnelz

I couldn't agree more with your take on things. I have to believe we as spectators aren't the only ones who know this. Floyd knows dam well he has to take it to him not sit back and counter. Mark my words he will bring the fight to pac man. Throw his weight around and dominate from round 3 or four. I'd wager whatever on that.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I couldn't agree more with your take on things. I have to believe we as spectators aren't the only ones who know this. Floyd knows dam well he has to take it to him not sit back and counter. Mark my words he will bring the fight to pac man. Throw his weight around and dominate from round 3 or four. I'd wager whatever on that.
I would love to believe your right but that would surprise everyone and only the entertainer money team would do that and he stays out of the ring, when FLOYD MAYWEATHER'$ son steps in, mark my words pretty boy floyd JR will be boxing counterpunching his way to a boring fight split decision robbery and stays undefeated by robbing Pacman, first brawt to you from nazarbattu.....

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

In person I'd take your bet in a heartbeat with some bonus side bets.....I'm calling first 4 rounds Pacman KO in the 5th, pretty boy floyd taste canv ass

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Close fight. Mayweather in 6, both are already greats of their time. Mayweather is at home chopping wood and has been for months, bringing it back old school. Plus his dad's back training him, Manny could pull off a upset but I think Floyd wins
Respect
I know floyd jr all too well, he can't and won't KO Manny, 1. Floyd Jr's knuckles are brittle and 2 Manny head is sooo concrete that floyd will have to go to the body and how many Ko's does floyd jr have to the body?
Naz
PS floyd is clockwork, and agreed, MR Roach knows what time it is.....

Last edited:
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Its mr roach that will bring it home! The last fight with mayweather vs cotto for instance, the disipline shown by cotto due to his trainer made the second fight much more interesting. With pac as his chosen character he WILL defeat mayweather. Theres alot of built up fighters energy and trainers emotions in the pac man camp. "Itsss been a looong time cominnn hmm hmmmmm"

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Respect
I loved to watch Sr and jr. In the same corner (pre-belt).....Roger is a badass but not as bad as Freddie and floyd don't listen to Roger during the fights you know and floyd sr. Hasn't been able tame jr ever, they used to be able to train and work together but most Floyd fans know that they can barely eat dinner together so I think, sr in the corner is another plus for Team Pac-Man
naz

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Its mr roach that will bring it home! The last fight with mayweather vs cotto for instance, the disipline shown by cotto due to his trainer made the second fight much more interesting. With pac as his chosen character he WILL defeat mayweather. Theres alot of built up fighters energy and trainers emotions in the pac man camp. "Itsss been a looong time cominnn hmm hmmmmm"
YAAAAAAAAA! please pretty boy stay home and let Money Mayweather try something new mix it up toe to toe, give us what want a..........Fucking battle of warriors leaving it all in the ring, bring it all floyd, forearms, elbows, headbutts, Manny will walk threw any of floyd jrs, "ring experience" heh

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm still trying to figure out where does the 100+ million come from For mayweather's check? Boxing is so 1985

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I want to see brutal ko's and ground and pound. I want to see how much one can take getting his head beat in before he taps. If I wanted to see mayweather bobbing and weaving dancing all over the ring I'd watch dancing with the stars. :p:D

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I'm still trying to figure out where does the 100+ million come from For mayweather's check? Boxing is so 1985
Funny.....I'll respond with nosebleed seat prices and I'm a fan of UFC when it was ran and owned by the Gracies....but you have a dieing point because cage fighting is young and will never live the life necessary to stand next to the sport of boxing.......
naz

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I want to see brutal ko's and ground and pound. I want to see how much one can take getting his head beat in before he taps. If I wanted to see mayweather bobbing and weaving dancing all over the ring I'd watch dancing with the stars. :p:D
I have to agree that mayweather is a runner and when he's not running, he's ducking. Mayweather is good but not the The Best Ever ha ha
TBE

naz

Latest posts

Top Bottom