Mayweather Vs Paquiao

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
$100 fuckin dollars to watch the fight at home! Are you kidding me? Im boycotting this piece of shit. Im not even gonna watch it at somebody else's house as a matter of principal.
Not to mention for the layperson to watch a Mayweather fight is boring as hell.

Tech. its only 89.95.. :P

e4ian

e4ian

^ yup, MP Retires De la hoya in round 8 i think.. Whereas De la hoya did quite well against FM..? ..just saying..

Re Slow mo ,makes Mannys Arms look Fat! LOL ..He Throws with Such Force! [...Like Arm Fat/ SINUE.. Check it!,ltr rounds..]

e4ian

e4ian

^ I know the Ref is getting $10,000 ...Bit small i think! The fighters are Getting over 100 Million each.Sure
"The ole man told me the other day Tito Ortiz & his Wife [mma/ufc] have Paid $250,000 for Ringside Seats" !!!?? Bit Expensive! ,LOL.
Think he meant 25k
77,this time..? ;)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
11168087 698443453610822 5576274037012504289 n

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Always liked Mannys style and heart. Would like to see him get the belt. But back to reality........ if Floyd the boxer comes to the show I dont see Manny going all the way and if they do it will be a decision for Floyd.

100 $ thats redunkulous!!!! Just my .2 cents

e4ian

e4ian

All Free m8, ..im 99% Sure PPV is too. I Watched ALL the Moto GP Sessions on it the Other Weekend,from Argentina.
Also the Last UFC Fightnight from new jersey! (think that "might be" the last) also at the same time at M.S.G Klitchko was fighting Jennings.. That was on PPV! Sure..

I use to Use Cricfreetv which uses wizigig (?) but i think they have Court Injunction's n stuff so have stopped,maybe

^^ 1. Click what you want to see! ..
2.Click on the Event ..
3. ..Pick the "Streaming Link" ( They recommend One,i usually go with that but i expect the others Work too!)
4.DONT CLICK THE ADS (if you do go back) Wait for the Clock Saying "ads will close in ? seconds" to Close (-Slightly up and too the Right),that will close many ads BUT not all,usually i find ONE of the Small x's Clears the Screen ..then enlarge etc..
NB: While your waiting for the ADS to Close the Stream often Appears behind the ads... Good luck

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
All Free m8, ..im 99% Sure PPV is too. I Watched ALL the Moto GP Sessions on it the Other Weekend,from Argentina.
Also the Last UFC Fightnight from new jersey! (think that "might be" the last) also at the same time at M.S.G Klitchko was fighting Jennings.. That was on PPV! Sure..

I use to Use Cricfreetv which uses wizigig (?) but i think they have Court Injunction's n stuff so have stopped,maybe

^^ 1. Click what you want to see! ..
2.Click on the Event ..
3. ..Pick the "Streaming Link" ( They recommend One,i usually go with that but i expect the others Work too!)
4.DONT CLICK THE ADS (if you do go back) Wait for the Clock Saying "ads will close in ? seconds" to Close (-Slightly up and too the Right),that will close many ads BUT not all,usually i find ONE of the Small x's Clears the Screen ..then enlarge etc..
NB: While your waiting for the ADS to Close the Stream often Appears behind the ads... Good luck
Very nice!!! Thank you @e4ian

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I just use the browser on the tv and enter whichever place in going to stream it from.
You will need a really good Internet connection if you don't want to deal with buffering.
I'll see if I can find a direct link and post it here.

Top Bottom