MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Builtaforest

Builtaforest

I just found this thread today and read it til the end just to hit this ending:thinking

Your heart is too kind Mark. It blinds you.

Terrible world we live in when using love to guide one's heart becomes the worst course of action.

They cannot take what resides in YOU. Stay strong my friend :)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
This isn`t the ending! I have desided to hell with the rippers! I plan on making a stand on my property.Next year I`ll get that road done and the water set up as well as a pad and septic.Not sure If I`ll grow there right away. I plan on using the timber to put in 20 ft. log posts around the whole property and using electrical bob wire,lights,dogs ,guns,cameras,alarms,armed guards,what ever it takes to make this place safe from anyone with ill content.Then I `ll do some real grows and breeding!

joeca1i

joeca1i

yup,I'd move out too,you got a thief in the midst.Or you can hire security,but I don't know how that works..

B

blaze 1

shit if i move out there ill pay you to teach me lol im the type wouldnt take a penny of a sidewalk i guess the saying is true no good deed goes unpunished i find this more and more true every time i help some one out lately and dont wory about that good karma it will come to you

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Thanks Blaze 1 !

I had to start picking most of my Sour Kush plants as they had mold. Besides being the smallest of my remaining plants thet seem mold prone. Not getting much after carfully picking through them. I may also need to start picking my GDP x Skunk as well.They have a few spots here and there of PM also.They are just starting to purple a little. Dam weather!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Stay Positive Bro

Mark, so sorry to hear of your partners misdeeds. I think a few good volunteers that you will teach and mentor in the ways of weed might get your place into ship shape in a hurry. I'm talking 20 year olds with time on their hands looking to learn. You could provide them seeds and knowledge in exchange for their time and labor, with the right volunteers you'd be shitting in tall cotton in no time. You could easily get the volunteers from here and require a couple of references for each volunteer, run a thread- Mark's Search for Weed/Workers. You could spell out the terms in the intro to the thread, I think you'd get a mixture of people of all ages, well its fun to get high and babble. I truly wish all the best to you in all you do. Where I live in Indiana I've had my place logged twice and am going for the third time soon in 20 years. If I can help in any way I'd be happy 2

mal

B

biggs

sorry to hear the bad news mark. hope you can get yourself sorted out. i know its hard doing all that work yourself. but if you can, get a smaller setup and go solo bro. seems the more you help people the worse of you are. fuck them bro.

you ever heard the saying, "a good turn never goes unpunished". its sad but true bro.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Wish I was younger or in better health, That`s just what I`d do is go it alone. But sad to say that`sn just not an option in my case. I will have to depend on someone ,at least until the property is set up right. So I`m in need of an invester(credit is shot over the Bankruptcy and forcloser of my house) or a partner or two who will end up getting the lion`s share of any crops for the next grow or two until I`m on my feet.I just need the right person or people who have some capital,equipment,abilities,ect. who will be honest and share in making this happen. Not wanting a hand out.Should be an opertunity for any involved!

If I were the Fedral Goverment I`d just print some money and make this happen. If I were the State I could sell Bonds. A Corperation could make stocks and sell them public. But I`m just part of the 99%.

B

biggs

not sure where you are, but could you not hook up with a local dispensery and grow with them? not sure how it works, but maybe worth looking into something similar?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not wanting to partner up with a Despensery this days until some of the unrest in the Industry.I`m more apt to work with an out of State Despensery. This time of year don`t care if I don`t just hold on to it a while and let it cure better.Hell don`t have much to speak of anyway this year. And none of it is near done.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Up and down ,watching over what`s left of my crop I desided to walk down the dirt road to look for fresh tracks last night. I had with me a flashlight and my 38.I went just maybe 25 yards when I caught a small animal with green eyes reflecting in the light. It was comming right at me.I watched it as it came nearer,bouncing back and forth from bank to bank and zig-zaging forword towards my light. I almost shot my gun to scare it off ,but it was so small I thought. When it finely got better in sight I saw it was a kitten! Some ass wipe must have dumped it in the forest like they do with so much trash.It wouldn`t come to me as it was most likely abused before.I set out a dish of cat food and just checked and some has been eaten.Not by a wild animal as they would have cleaned out the bowl.Nope this was a cat as much of it was left as small pieces just like cats do. What kind of person would leave a small kitten miles from anywhere out in the forests? Chances are there is a whole litter out there somewhere!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I like all animals myself.I understand someone not likeing cats but that`s no excuse to be crual to them.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I take that back! I don`t like bears!!! I went down to the lower camp where my partner has my smaller trailor stuck to see what he left that I could use,not much. He had told me a bear had come in through the window a few weeks ago and bit into a can of bear repelant. I gess it fogged the trailor good cause I didn`t touch much but managed to tub under one eye. Beleave me you don`t want to do that! five hours or so washing my eye with water and now still need a wet cloth over it.This stuff is much worst than the teargas the National Guard used in the 60`s and early 70`s! OMFG it hurts still!

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

Ouch feel your pain, was it the bear "fogger" repelant. That stuff is made to stay on extra long.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep it was the bear fogger they sell at Walmart. Strong ass stuff! Just think what this stuff would do to a ripper!

Just found out the Tea Party is joining the Occupy movement in NYC soon! This thing just seems to grow out of everywhere! Unions & Tea Party,strange bed fellows.
I think we will see alot of unrest before this is over,maybe even the fall of Western Nations and the end of the New World Dis -order! Hope I can get my Forest land productive ASAP . May need a hide out from all the unrest caused by the Bankers and Corperations!

B

blaze 1

how are things mark must be harvest time :) how did ya do

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I still have to de-bone some and then I`ll know. Not to much rotten buds,quality is good, I think you get better smoke from stuff grown at higher elavations. I had snow here night before last,just a bit.Last night it froze.clowd`n up again today so expect a light snow tonight. Soon as I can I`ll be making a log frame over the RV and will put a roof up incase I get lots snow this winter. Had to put up a propane heater outside on the dog as he was very cold.Been having generator problems but I can still charge the RV batteries up with jumpers from the truck.I think I need to clean out the muffler,carbin maybe building up.It starts and runs for a few then acts like it`s running out of gas.Fuel line was cleaned,oil checked,air cleaner and spark plug cleaned and gaped.Don`t know what else it could be.I plan on staying the winter here and if weather reports show any amount of snow coming I`ll couch surf on one of my kids homes for awhile and return. This way I won`t have to pay rent,move everthing back and forth and will be here early in spring to start seedlings and work on the property.I don`t think I`ll have much problems with bears breaking in for food when I`m gone because they tend to sleep most of the winter.I seem to do alot of that myself!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
check for cracks somewhere in the fuel line

you said fuel line was cleaned - I assume you mean fuel filter

could be the muffler though - I seem to remeber cleaning mine on my little honda genny once

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No cracks in the fuel line.only has a little one way valve and filter on it and it is clear so you can see nothing is in the filter. I`ll work on it again some more but it`s snowing uotside right now and almost dark. Weather Alert said 3-7 inches. might have to go out and clear off the roof of the RV tonight! Got all my batteries charged up and plenty of propane, food,ect. just wish I had time to build that log roof cover first! was
thinking of building on a covered deck the lenth and with of the RV but now think I should inclose it and put in a wood stove.I could make pannels that I could remove in Spring and replace with screen.

Top Bottom