MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeRail

DeRail

OK got no insulation on my tanks but they drain right into an` Alaska Septic` so they don`t hold anything. The hay sounds like a good idea along with some tarp on the outside to keep it dry.

You should never leave the black water or gray tanks open you will get a build up in your tank and is could be a nasty job getting is unclogged and your line to the Burner could get frozen with the running sewage constantly.insulate the tanks the best you can and skirt the trailer think Joe dirt and his frozen turd in your tank .I am speaking from experience never want that problem again freezing my A** off in Minnesota trying to thaw a frozen turd.

Not sure what keeps my Dad going as he has only one half plugged vain going to his hart. He`s had all the by-passes they can do years back and has a pace maker that shocks his hart now and then to keep it in retheum.He can still out work me with my disabilities though! Sad isn`t it!

My father is the same way still going hard at it if he ever stops it will be the end of him he loves his work.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Ask people you know & trust/respect..

Problem is there are a number of locals that log but many of them are crooks.How do I find one that`s honnest and will give me a fare price as well as do a good job of clean up?

markscastle, Ask people you know & trust/respect..who they have used .. who have/has, done good work for them and are honest, hard working, & fair! Go from there! Hope that helps you out. Thank you for posting about your days! And happy birthday, too! I missed that until now! Your pops sounds like a cool cat! monkey5

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Here`s a update for you. I cut some logs and built a generator shack to keep the rain and snow off the generator.Haven`t brought the generator in to have the tank removed and cleaned but I did barrow a smaller generator that seems to be doing the job except running the built in microwave. I also got a little more fire wood in between the rain. I`m thinking I may not need a cover over the RV as the most snow I`ve seen is 5 inches,mostly getting rain. I also got a frame to build a doghouse and some plywood so `Bruit` won`t have to sleep under the RV much longer.

Looks like maybe as much as 10 days of clear weather.I`m up high enough that most of the clowds are below me.I think I`ll start working on pulling roots in the road way where brush was chopped off low to the grownd.Running over them has proved to cause flat tires.Once I get to the point where we cut the bush higher I`ll start pulling the roots out with a tow chain until I get to where the trees are down.It will be nice not having to hike down to them with a chain saw to work. Be better if I had some help but if the weather stays nice enough I just may be ready for a dozer by Spring. I want to be able tyo reach the creek by Spring even if I haven`t got the pipe to make the bridge yet. Want to use my own water and not be dependent on local streems or well water from others to start my Spring planting if possible.It will be slow hard work all Winter now as the race is on!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Had a productive day yesterday. Went to my ex-partner`s house and retrived all my indoor grow equipment that was stored there.It was amasing that it was all still there! Thought he would have been selling it off or something.I also found some trim with my support string and tape still intwined so he did rip my garden off! His brother said he was hidding out because some of his contacts got busted,Ya right! People have been telling me he has been ripping off bunches of people all over the place!I think he is going to run and doesn`t care if he burns his bridges or not.

singingcrow

singingcrow

Hi Mark, been reading this interesting thread. Love your glimpses you give into everyday life up in the Emerald. It is kind of you to share it with us. You have a good heart and an open one. I would bet you are an ENFP like me. (Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving). Our E is really more like 60% and 40% Introvert.

I'm a lot like you. I read a book once about us building up our intuition as the main trait and it's a lifelong process. I've noticed (and I'm only 34, and a female, so different) that the more I listen hard to my intuition and just pay attention to the things that just feel right or wrong from the beginning, my decisions get better and I have better "luck".

Anyway, here's wishing you the best luck on this ongoing adventure. It is so late now in the year, I am hoping you are enjoying the winter a little and working on your indoor stuff. Can't wait to tune in some more to hear about adventures in outdoor growing!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Mark, Exactly what singingcrow has said above! Lol.. Hope all is going well up on the mountain! Get ready for spring now! Thank you for sharing your day! monkey5

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well I`m still in the planning stages for next Spring. It`s windy here but looks clear of storms for a while so been catching up on choires.Building a dog house,fetching water,cutting fire wood,and still digging in for Winter.I expect winter to be ruff Jan.-Feb. So will be stocked up for being snowed in . I have a new partner who lives up here.I`ve known him and his wife a few years now. They are letting me have water from there well and have space at there cabin for starting seeds and cloning ,ect. He`s a few years older than me and knows how to grow.Never was a breeder but I don`t have to start from scratch with him anyway. He also owns his home and is stable. He`s retired but his younger wife still works. Very nice guy and knows the area and everyone in it.(They are all stoners and old hippies) Yes there are some rippers around, but most of them get found out and run off. I`ve already heard of some rare older strains running around and am on the hunt for them. It`s just it takes awhile to get trusted up here in the mountians but having a good friend they all know will help.Being a Highlander my self and having grown up in the mountians I kind of understand these things.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh singingcrow, I am somewhat `Intuitive` but tend to discount those feelings. I`m Catholic but being of the line of Alpin K.O.S. I have generations of Druid Preist/Kings in my blood line. My bloodline and my religon both conflict and intertwin because if you go back far enough my father`s ansestry is the line of Mosses and Isis daughter of Egypt.Two other royal blood lines! Druids took them away into the northern celtic tribes and because of old laws of inheritance raised my Father`s ansestry as kings of their adopted kin.They were all trained as both Druid Preists and Kings.Thus Alpin, King of Scots was known as the 34th Druadic king of Scots.I am desent of his third and youngest son ,Prince Gregor.Even have registered titles from the office of the Lord Lyon who is a top judge of some sort in Scotland.No money or anything though,LOL!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Mark, I have no idea what any of that Priest/Druid ancestry mumbo-jumbo means, but
it sounds like you are getting back on your feet. It is definitely good to hear. I hope your good fortune continues. I can't wait to see a MC seeds helpdesk! Positive vibes...

-nugzz

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh yes I`m aiming on setting up for breeding projects.I have worked some along the way as well but need a good stable lab to do my magic right! It may take awhile as it will take some time and hard work to turn a remote forrest location into a farm,let alone build a lab to do breeding in,but I` determend to do some more serious breeding in the future!

As for the mumbo-jumbo it`s just family history my friend! Interesting ,to some, but more about where I come from, not where I`m headed! I don`t think Scotland has a future King in mind and I wouldn`t want a part in that anyway! As a rule under old law Scottish kings don`t get payed and have no real authority. They instead serve the people at there own expence as a service to God. That`s why there have been no takers for the job for many generations.Beside the country is occupied by the English Crown anyway! If Scotland is ever to be it`s own country again it looks more like it will be a Republic.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK everyone knows I`m a Chargers fan,or should! So here are a couple pics of some of the team. Should give you an idea why I love my Chargers! Wish they were doing better this year but some of them seem to still be working hard at the games!

09000d5d824819d9 gallery 600
09000d5d824849b8 gallery 600
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
love the thread - feel you on your team bro - they need to dump norv turner - he did the same shit with the raiders - lots of great talent but shit record during his tenure

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I agree turner is not good for the Chargers. I don`t think they should have dumped Marty ether but maybe a senture to keep him in line.They also should have kept a few of there older players they had but there lost now and must go on without them.I think they will evolve and do have some ruff talent if coached better. They seem to have a great cheerleader squad anyway! Now you never hear how involved the coaches are with regards to cheerleaders do you? LOL! There is never much about all the people who have the player`s backs. Lots of people contribute to the games and we don`t hear much about them. Just think of the last time you heard much about a training coach?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Mark! Hope all is well. What do u plan on breeding next? U might not be King of Scotland but ur King of the Castle! Lol. I wish I knew more of my family history. Sorry 2 hear about ur Chargers! GO RAIDERS! Lmao. We r gonna kick ur ass on New Year's day. Hahaha! I'm going to that game. Keep ur head up and there's always next season.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fuck I want to go to that game! you gonna tailgate bro?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Hope your doing well Mark. Nice to come by the thread and catch up with you. Keep me updated brother. Take care of yourself.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t really have a castle anymore....Banks took it from me! Maybe again some day?

I`m still undesided just what my next project in breeding will be.I might just work on some of the projects I`ve been working on, off and on.We may be in a state of civil war before long anyway. People vs. Corperated States of Amerika !

Hope to just be able to clear my road and drive onto my property.Going to need that garden going!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just a little update. Well built a dog house and it`s been days but Bruit has just desided to go in and check it out. Been putting his food inside as that was the only way to get him to go in. I built a poll shed for the generator stacked wood up on one side to cut the sound down. Today two guys came walking down the road.Said that the realitor who had been out sent them and they were looking into the property next to mine to maybe buy.Showed them the road in and told them how to walk in.They were told that the property next to mine had a creek,it doesn`t. I checked all the properties near mine with county records and got the names and addresses of all the owners.The property he is trying to sell is in a trust. May be one of the members of the trust is trying to buy the others out? One of the Guys said he owned a landscaping biz, looked like a drug dealer to me. He said if he buys he will be punching in a road for both of us. Not sure I want anyone next to me.They could bring heat on me or even rippers. I`m going to call the real estate agent and find out what the asking price is and what not. Be ok if the right people bought but if the wrong people buy I might just sell my property and look around for something better.Really didn`t want anyone close to me.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn mark - hopefully they were just lookyloos

Top Bottom