MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

just had it in the fridge as my spare drawers in my freezer is full of ice for my next ice/water hash run.i just giv the material a good rub to break off the resin heads a bit and put it in th73 bag inside the catching sac and shake.i only use small bits of material each time then change it for fresh then remove the resin when youv shaken everything you want to use.ther will still be plenty off resin in the material for a wee water/ice run.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Shaking through an bubble bag with chunks of dry ice works very well for small amounts, but it will wear you out if you try to use this process for quantity. Also dry ice costs a lot and it needs to be used right away. I tried to save some for the next day after my arms gave out but it just melts away into gasses over night in the freezer.

Ok now for pressing. the best way I`ve found for small amounts is to use the cellophane from a pack of cigs and roll the kief up tight. Place a strip of scotch tap over the edge to keep it rolled up tight and put in under your heel in your shoe for a few hours. Then place in the freezer before you open it up. Hippie heal hash! If it`s done with good clean kief, then you should have full melt hash from this method. Enjoy and let me hear what you think about hippie heal hash !

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Shaking through an bubble bag with chunks of dry ice works very well for small amounts, but it will wear you out if you try to use this process for quantity. Also dry ice costs a lot and it needs to be used right away. I tried to save some for the next day after my arms gave out but it just melts away into gasses over night in the freezer.

Ok now for pressing. the best way I`ve found for small amounts is to use the cellophane from a pack of cigs and roll the kief up tight. Place a strip of scotch tap over the edge to keep it rolled up tight and put in under your heel in your shoe for a few hours. Then place in the freezer before you open it up. Hippie heal hash! If it`s done with good clean kief, then you should have full melt hash from this method. Enjoy and let me hear what you think about hippie heal hash !
Where's the pics at mark?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Rained last night a little and still a cover clouds today. Could get more rain at some point. Nice an moist with a slight wind to the south. Problem is everything is all wet so I can`t do what I was going to do today. Also surveyor called and they start in the morning. It will be Friday and that was the target for my truck to be done in the shop. Also believe my generator will need to be picked up, maybe tomorrow as well? When it rains...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Here is an other question for you all. Should I press the hash into 1 oz bricks ,1 oz disks, or into rectangles of 1/4,1/2, or whole pounds? I could also make kilos.( they would be vacuumed sealed in bags.)

H

happy b

I would say 1 oz bricks is what id like to receive.not that anyone here sells anything better than euro soapbar or "soapium" as growgod called it.exceptt theres never any opium in the stuff we get here.iv not touched the stuff in years.thank god.but a nicely pressed oz brick or rectangle of neicely seived would be a lovely thing to behold.hope your going to post some pics of it when pressed MC.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Also what price should I charge at dispensaries for organic Orange Cookies pressed hash? If they wanted they could refine this to make oil or shader but that`s up to them as I don`t want to ruin the organic aspects of the hash or loss the fragrance or flavor of the turpentine's.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I would say 1 oz bricks is what id like to receive.not that anyone here sells anything better than euro soapbar or "soapium" as growgod called it.exceptt theres never any opium in the stuff we get here.iv not touched the stuff in years.thank god.but a nicely pressed oz brick or rectangle of neicely seived would be a lovely thing to behold.hope your going to post some pics of it when pressed MC.

Will try to take pictures if I can get my camera to work. I plan on getting new batteries and a new memory card when I go to town.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The survey was started today! Kind of late and there stopping because it started raining ! I got all the parts for my rifle now and the truck should be done on Monday so I`ll get a ride down to pick it up and drop off the rifle at the guns smith`s and pick up the 38 and shotgun that are done. I`m also hoping to pick up the Honda generator on the same trip. I`ll need to get water again and then fertilizer for the garden also. I should be ready to plant by the end of next week? I guess this is still early in the year. It may just seem that way because I`ve always been running so late planting until now. Anything before June 1st is a little early as we can get frost and sometimes snow, I just don`t see that happening this year though.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Found some old kief , maybe 8+ years old and it`s still very good. Was in a jar that got into a shoe box in my cabinet. Thought it wouldn`t be any good , but was I so very wrong! Also found a bunch of old buds in small jars, most of it looks ok, The Sativa looks like it could still use a little cure. I think it`s Sierra Leone from a couple years ago.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
11069644 1641569706075093 5428983486189774355 n
11220946 424956651009541 3057934693508656414 n

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep found some batteries but not much room in the memory card. I`ll pick up a new one soon though. I don`t want to delete any pics, done that after downloading them just to have my laptop fry and lost them. I keep them all on my Nikon`s memory card now just incase that happens again.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yep found some batteries but not much room in the memory card. I`ll pick up a new one soon though. I don`t want to delete any pics, done that after downloading them just to have my laptop fry and lost them. I keep them all on my Nikon`s memory card now just incase that happens again.
It's good to back up photos in a few places, that memory card in your cam can break just as fast! Laptop Is probably the worst place. I use external hard drives even flash drive which are real cheap. :) Nice security!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh the rifle isn`t the good part , I have some 98 gr. 5.56 with depleted uranium rounds made for med. armor penetration. Much better that the green tip rounds, they have a Centex crystal secondary charge to push them through up to 18 inches of case hardened plate armor. Made especially for Special Forces/Seals/ Delta . Kicks the shit out of you when you pop them off but great for troublesome engine blocks. Looking to get some of the prototype smart rounds next. I guess you can hardly miss with them and they even have the ability to turn and follow the target round obstacles.

Top Bottom