MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey Mc, that could be a good thing,If you end up with A better piece of land then you thought you had..
and i have to ask (maybe a Dumb Question) you payed in Units? what kind of units ? lol
good luck with all you got goin on (-:
P.S. I posted a couple pics of my little ones in the VT Section ..

Last edited:
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Paid in pounds to the biker who owned the land. He showed me the property and is a dip shit! If this land isn`t as good as the property he showed me I`m thinking he needs to pay me the difference, buy it back or ? If he doesn't he may find his Harley catches fire some night! He won`t dare do anything about it because he knows my brother is 81 , He doesn't belong to a 1% MC. He better hope my Brother doesn't find out what he did! I`m not sure if I should be pissed off yet or not. Just have to wait and see where the property is. Thinking by the best guess the surveyor had, without finishing up more of the survey, the creek and knoll may be on the back side of the property? That wouldn`t be to bad but I would have less sun on the front of the property. It maybe on the lower side of the road though. That would leave the creek on the property and give me much less slop over all and much more sun. I should just wait and see. He`ll show me in a few days as soon as he can get it mapped out and traversed from the markers I showed him. I`m in knots until then!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I can still get water from the creek until I get a well in and I`m still up on the easement camped out so no problem with that for now. Just trough's off all my plots and plans. Maybe the land will have better timber for logging? ...Maybe not? Maybe I won`t log it anyway? I just don`t like surprises like this! I`m so...so glade I decided to wait to do anything with the property until surveyed! I could have ended up cutting down someone else`s timber or putting up a cabin on someone else`s land! Maybe even on nearby Government land!!! That cold have cost me a lot on money and maybe even jail time if I had grown on Federal property!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

AH ok.. Thanks for answer ..and yeah i hope it doesnt end up being worse ... that would suck... Speaking of subject..
My Step dad... inherited his Mothers land years ago. and one year some people (Accidently) torn down everything
the old house which was caved in anyway and the Trailer that was there... they were on the Wrong LOT>>> idiots
.. they ended up replacing the trailer ,and a Much better one.. lol i can imagine that was a Cost their Boss did'nt
have in the Plans.. LOL

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t know what would have happened if I`d started having BLM or Forest Service land logged. Nothing good I`m sure. Man I don`t know, I`m not ever going to get on my land I don`t think!

I`m working doing some fire prevention for the next few days. Cleaned off the travel trailer roof that was covered with pine needles and part of along the road. I also got in front of the trailer. Going to get the rest of my side of the road and work on the back of the trailer then around the motor home. I`ll expand out from there as far as the woods. Also need to take in the trash to the dump and the recycle so the place looks clean. If code enforcement comes out I want it to not look like a dump. I don`t know if that will help any but it can`t hurt. Trying not to look like a dirty hippie. Not feeling to good these days but I can still get a little done at a time. Soon as I can I want to start trimming the bud I found and get back to doing my hash. I need to get manure and get the rest of my clones or find some somewhere and plant. I also need to fix the valves on the water tanks I bought because they just broke the PCV pipes off to move them. I`d like to have them full as soon as possible. It`s going to be an other dry year.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dido sept I got the brush around the trailer first and stopping to fetch some water. I did pick up some of the pine needles that are raked up along the road. Thinking of taking off this evening and checking on the rest of my clone order. I only have a few things I need to purchase the manure and what parts it takes to fix the water tanks. I could use some barb wire and screen at some point and if I want to get fancy I could use some auditable alarms and solar powered floods for the perimeter. I was thinking maybe a solar powered electric fence to keep any wildlife way ;-) . Then there are those cool trip wire triggered blank 12 gage alarms I been looking at. I`m only worried that they could cause a fire in this dry year if not set right. All this dosen`t consider making the greenhouses into winterized use or converting at lest part of the office trailer into a grow area for moms and clones and seedlings. I`m not sure how I`m going to be able to get all of this done as it seems to take me 5 days to get one days work done at best. If something requires the efforts of someone else it`s a total unknown as know one seems to be anywhere near what I consider efficient or timely. If I had a bunch of extra cash I do know where to find a laborer I could try out. Met his parents at a friends house and they said he does macanic work as well as odd jobs including labor and construction. I also can find most any type of skilled laborer in the area. Again what I don`t know is if they would take a ton of time tying my projects up or each others.

What I haven`t done is tried out my rifle with all of it`s new features , including the new Tri-con trigger system with the third fire setting. I understand that with practice it can be fired accurately at 400+ rds. a min., just less than the fire rate of the M-16 trigger system I at one point had in it. It also is slightly more accurate than firing the M-16 trigger system but not as accurate as the 3 rnd. burst setting. All of this is based on learned skill so it`s a good thing I made friends with a small manufacture of ammunitions. I can get bulk match grade 5.56 62 gr. at wholesale discount !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I took my rifle to the creek to fetch some water and tried it out. After 5 rounds it froze up. Not sure if it has a live round in it or not. Can`t pull the bolt back. So it`s back to the gunsmith`s next trip to town. Checked on the clones I ordered. They aren`t even close to being ready. I paid this guy ahead of time. He gave me 22 0f 80 and they had been under 24 hours of light before being put outside and went into flower. About half are coming out of it. Now I find the rest are on their third node and un-sexed from seed. Not anywhere near ready. Sometimes I wish I had full time power so I could have a grow room myself without having to run my generator 18 hours a day for months to have moms and be able to clone ! It also looks like I`m getting multiple strains . not at all what I wanted. It`s hard to put together units from to many different strains all at once! Also although many of the strains sound good many will not grow uniform making many different outcomes. A other problem with multiple strains is that they will need all custom fertilizer needs. Having a bunch of different strains way ahead of time would have been fine if I could have had a grow room to grow them in and pick out what I wanted to grow to make clones, but not for the final crop. I`ll be able to do this for the winter crop but for the summer grow this sucks ! I`m thinking I`ll have to put a grow room up and pick out what I want and clone my own for this grow. That`s going to make my start date late again this year and will effect yield. I hate depending on other people ! I just never seem to be able to get what I want , when I need it!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m almost ready for a trip down south and thinking after that I`ll hire the kid(21yrs old) to catch up some work. May also have my kids come up and help a little if I can get them to. Thinking I might go on the hunt for some cherry pie, skywalker, blue dream clones to go with what ever I end up using from the clones/seedlings I get from my friend. If I`m going to be late planting this year I might as well use some of the plants I`ve already got and clone them from them as well. I just want my 60+ plants this year and to be able to do the screen of green. I`ll keep everything I have in the way of strains/clones and make some mom`s to make clones from for the winter grow. What ever works out best out of the late spring crop will be what I clone for the winter grow. I`ll get what I can and set up better for the winter grow.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Doing more work on the pine needles and brush today , trying to get more fire safe around here! If I get enough time I want to get an other load of water and hook up the pump to the pressure washer and clean off the outside of the travel trailer, it has dirt and moss growing on the roof and down the sides some. really looks like krap ! need to get the tank off the truck and get it ready for a dump run and to fetch manure for the grow! I also would like to fetch some wood to try out the splitter with.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey Hey.. Yeah we've actually been under a lot of fire warnings here as well .. things have been pretty dry all over..
cherry pie.. Sounds good.... lol and ya put the Young un to work... its good for them (-: lol ..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Today I responded to an add for an inverter. It was crap and they wanted almost as much as a new one. So I went across the street and found a new one on sale and it works just fine ! Didn`t get much else done today but it was Sunday anyway.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well waiting on word from the surveyor . Going to continue some cleanup work today. I keep hearing how the bear are on the rampage getting into people`s trash but I have a nice pile started for a dump run and have had no problems. Thanks to my dog Brute no doubt. He did keep me up half the night snorting and barking. Haven`t even seen any bear paw tracks yet this year! I did see they got into a beer and some waters that were left down at the creek in the cold water. I always bring my gun down there anyway just to be safe. Worst thing that`s happened down there was a young buck stepped on my foot and kept getting in the way when I was trying to tie the pump up in the truck to head back one time last year. I get afraid when the doe are in heat that they may spike me with there horns or something! I never see any animals when I bring Brute down to the creek with me.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It will be 4 months on the 12th of June sense I signed the contract to have my property surveyed. I still don`t know exactly where my property is and they have yet to find it. I`m going to look into getting a lawyer. I have lost a possible lease on the property for $15,000 that I will be asking them to pay for as well as my deposit and any other computation's the attorney feels I could be awarded. This is devastatingly effected my ability to have the property logged , and harvested for possible fire wood this year as well. It has set me back at least a year from having my farm started ! I`m so sick of people`s total incompetence !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Picked up the clones. out of the 80 I ordered I got only 50, said he`ll owe me and may have a few of some other strains from seed as soon as they are sexed. About half are Guerrero Kush. They produce well and are hard and frosty but the Lebanese Highland or the old time Mexican Highland would be preferred to the cross. I`d put this in a mid high range. That`s about as low of quality as I`d bother to grow. Thing is I just don`t want that many of them. Oh well I did pick up a few Salmon Creek and Blue Knight with this bunch and those are almost worth what I paid this guy in the first place. I`ve been hunting the Salmon Creek sense 2006. Every sense it won the bud contest at the Lake Co. Farmers Market. I just wish I had seeds or a male!!! I also got a teen of the cross of Big Bud and Salmon Creek, but it is in bud and doesn`t look like it will revert back. Looks Like I`ll have to call around and find some more clones for this years grow. Looking to find some Skywalker, Blue Dream and some Cherry Pie. Maybe some Purple and/or Sour D. Not sure what I`ll do with all the Guerrero Kush yet. Maybe trade?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="true" data-href="[a href="

This'>"></a><p>This. Is. Hilarious.CarBuzz</p>Posted by <a href="CarBuzzhttps://www.facebook.com/Carbuzzcom">CarBuzz</a> on Sunday, May 31, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="true" data-href="[a href="

This'>"></a><p>This. Is. Hilarious.CarBuzz</p>Posted by <a href="CarBuzzhttps://www.facebook.com/Carbuzzcom">CarBuzz</a> on Sunday, May 31, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

Not sure why this came out such a mess ! Funny though !

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
That's what happens when old geezers play with facebook Heh--
I hear Homeboy Insecurity luv's it tho...

Top Bottom