MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
liketosmoke

liketosmoke

I have always saied you can only count on one thing are sacred plant and now they whant to take that away from us too.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks lie I`ll be taking one trip for most everything but only getting a couple small bottles of propane. It`s the weekend and can`t fill my bottles at the gas company until Monday. I`ll have to pay the higher cost on a couple of the small ones at a gas station to get me by until then. This just sucks! I don`t have time or money for this shit! I need my crop done so I can take a breather!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got to get my bones going! Rain/snow Monday- Friday , Winter is coming!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Real worried about my mom. She has been living with my sis every sense my dad passed. She isn`t doing so well. My sis is thinking she can no longer take care of her. Options are a home that costs $6000 to $7000 a month? That seems like a lot of money to me but my sis spends more than that on house hold bills every month. So to her that seems like an option. Wish I had my place fixed up I could have her here and hire some help watch and care for her. I have know idea how long someone in her condition can last but it seems she is going down hill fast. Half the time she doesn`t remember who I am. She is losing her memory, it comes and goes. Not sure what I can do.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It`s been raining cats and dogs. I am going to call my sister and talk about mom and what we can all do. Taking a small break from trimming today but will be back at it tonight. Oh so glad it isn`t snowing!!! Can`t take the snow/cold like I used to. we don`t need snow here anyway we need it farther up the hill to make any difference in the drought. We need lots of rain here to fill the lakes and streams and to maybe fill the ground water some.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK woke up late and it`s snowing again! Only about an inch so far. But it is 35 degrees and it will be colder tonight. I still have a few plants to cut and dry in the bottom greenhouse but the dry room is full. I also have all the gleaning to do in all the greenhouses and then I can start the fine trimming. I will have lots to get done before I can start getting ready for next season. I`ll start with seeds and make some moms for cloning and work up the soil some. It never ends. Hope to survey my property and have a pad put in lower down and away from the road. I`ll be working on having a well dug and a septic tank put in next. Not looking forward to moving the camp but I`ll sure be glade to be moved once I can get to that point. If I have a garden going at the time I will have to wait until it`s harvested before making the move.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
10392444 708080192561759 949727018398789128 n

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve shipped before and had little problems if done right. vacuum pack and wash , then vacuum pack again. Then wrap in black plastic bag and double box with packing bubbles and pop corn to fill all the way tight. Finely drug dog test. Sometimes I through in something for the x-ray to see. Has worked well in the US as well as International Post and Ground Express. Best not to go overnight, three-day is less suspicious. Make sure there are no prints inside the package just incase and Do use a valid return address, just not yours! Pick an old lady down the hall or something . If receiving make sure your place is clean and don`t open the box for 24 hours. If they come just tell them you didn`t order anything so you were going to take it back to the PO , etc. They never wait to get a warrant that long fearing any drugs will get used up. If not opened they can not prove you knew what was delivered. Make sure the box looks professionally labeled. Not messy ! Only problem I`ve had is when I used my own return address and they questioned me(postal inspector). They said they thought it might contain some drugs. I told them a friend had used my packing matreals and I had shipped it for him but didn`t have his address as he was passing through looking for work. Also would not give them permission to open the box. It was healed for two weeks before they delivered it without any other problems. I also had one box tear open and units were sticking out the side when it was delivered ,That`s why the black trash bag and double boxed now. Again no problem on the receiving end. Before developing these measures I was caught twice by postal inspectors and told it was illegal to ship Medical Marijuana and not to do it again. I also got a call from one of them later saying how good my stuff was! They will confiscate and keep the good stuff for themselves !!!!

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I've never had issues. I follow most of what you say too. Only overnight the small stuff. Shipping alot to the same address is a bust. I make mine look like a legit business sent it out. Amazon or eBay type of thing. Other than that keep the fingers crossed. Still havent lost one knock on wood.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Forgot don`t ship from your own post office, they know you! Also don`t ship from a post office that has CCTV cameras! Do ship from different post offices ,change them out often. On International shipping have two forms of fake ID ready as they ask for ID now to verify sender because of IS. Make sure it is well made ID`s.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Usually I drop in the boxes. For units I make the drive to a different city. Never sent int'l. Good to know though about IDs, I'm not sure if I have 2 forms of real ID I live like a ghost. Your an OG @markscastle thanks for dropping knowledge.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Forgot don`t ship from your own post office, they know you! Also don`t ship from a post office that has CCTV cameras! Do ship from different post offices ,change them out often. On International shipping have two forms of fake ID ready as they ask for ID now to verify sender because of IS. Make sure it is well made ID`s.
I could use some fake id's!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My battery on my lap top maybe going out so may not be on here as often. Hard to type on my smart phone. Everything has to be such a struggle anymore! Everything always seems to break down faster that i seem to be able to keep up with, or am i getting that old ?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Took battery out and put it back in and it showed 59% charge. I charged it to 100% and we will see if it holds the charge overnight. Got to make that gas run today. I was gong to do it yesterday but my daughter, son-in-law and one of my grandkids came up. We went shooting and they brought lunch. Had some salids and cix strips and nothing for dinner or breakfast and my blood sugar is up to 159 this morning before my medication. I`ll skip breakfast and see if I can lower it some today. almost got the harvest done and have to get fuel to keep it drying. doesn`t help my dehumidifier doesn`t work and I keep getting rain/snow. About the time it starts to get dry the humidity goes up. Heaters work , but slower. I can`t allow the temps to get to hot but the electric heaters do bring it down. Uses way to much fuel to make power with the generator. I`m going to have a low yield due to water supply and it seems half of what I`ll make will go back into fuel to get the crop in. This is looking like a very bad year for me. If I`d had a little more money to put into the grow and had it a little earlier it would have been much better. I`ll be lucky to be able to get the next crop through and maybe get my land surveyed this year.I`m also without reliable help and this also has cost me. Thinking I may have no choice but to get a loan on my land for improvements (well, septic, pad [ fenced]) minimum I need to get moved in permanently. I hate loan companies and even the better ones always sell the loans to some ass hole outfit it seems. To make matters worse it looks like it may be some time before I will receive any inheritance and who knows how much will be left after possible long term care costs for mom. She may have to be put into a home that could cost around $8000 a month. something is eating up her brain and she is losing it. Tests are being done to see what it is and what can be done. My sister is having a very hard time taking care of her at her house and know one else is able to care for her. Nobody is in the position to do that. Depending on just what is causing the health problem she could be around for years to come , although not the same person and much diminished.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My battery on my lap top maybe going out so may not be on here as often. Hard to type on my smart phone. Everything has to be such a struggle anymore! Everything always seems to break down faster that i seem to be able to keep up with, or am i getting that old ?
No, same thing is happening to me! From my toaster to the laptop tv's they all seem to be crashing at the same time!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
When I was young it was all the cheap made crap from Japan, now it`s all the cheap made stuff from China ! Difference is you used to be able to buy American made , but now days nothing is made in America anymore!

Top Bottom