MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

cool,if my lone plant would show me milky I'd harvest it.. lol as i prefer to take then
man the Trichs are crazy on the lil girl too.. good ole Cheesy chunk from Old CW stock..
and I am about out of what i got from those days. hence updating collection.. :-)
gonna be a cold one here tonight already 38 degrees and dropping... BURRRRR~!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I like mine about 60 % milky and 40% amber. When they are clear there`s no thc, when they turn black there`s no THC. The more milky they are the more heady the flowers are and the amber gives you the couch lock. Letting them mature also gives you smoother smoke and brings out the flavonoids and turpentine's for smell. Just as long as you keep the plant watered , it doesn't freeze hard or it doesn't start to mold your good letting it mature a little. Rule of thumb is if you think it`s ready, give it 3 more days. Make a big difference in the quality and a small difference in yield.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just got one load of water today. Will be working on filling the 325 gal. Mix tank , topping off the 1500 gal tank and leaving the water transfer tank in the truck full to use with the pressure washer to clean out the 1000 gal tank to be used for fresh water for the RV. Going to be taking pics of the garden soon and posting them. These maybe the last ones before harvest. Got a text from a guy selling a Twister T-4 so hope that works out. If it does I might be selling my other two trimmers as the T-4 comes with both dry and wet trimming capabilities.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Hey, @markscastle how far do you think you have to go until
you get your garden property the way you would like it?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
A long ways. It's going to taken me a few years to do all I want done. I need a bridge over the creek and a 5 acre pad put in capped over with top soil .I'll need a well , septic and solar .Then a barn ,fenced, orchards, and out buildings before I can get it a working farm. Going to put a root seller with an RV cover over it and live in the motorhome to start but want to build a cabin after the farm is up and running.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got robbed. RV was broken into and much of the greenhouses were stripped pretty good. They took my handgun and my new generator. Not sure what else. I hate thieves! Dam wish I would have caught them in the act.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
They also got my nephew's tools. Made a big mess. It was two people with a truck. They must have taken a couple hours. Not someone I know but they must have been watching for awhile. Maybe locals ? They'll be caught , they made mistakes . Won't help me. I can't grow here again. Not sure I want to grow anymore. Why should I work my ass off for nothing?

Top Bottom