markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
DSCN0730
DSCN0731
DSCN0732
DSCN0733

BudBogart

BudBogart

Been thinking of options. If I can come up with enough cash I can fix my property up as a great grow op and also buy some land farther down the hill and a little closer to town to set up as a farm and winter out place. Then when I retire I could ether rent out the grow op or sell it. I'd then just grow my own med and work on my seed lines in retirement. If I end up getting enough cash I'd also get some rental properties for more income. Taking pics of what's left of the garden this morning and will post the mess later. Sun is out partly !
You can't keep a good man down. Glad to see you working on plans for future.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Damn, sad to see mark...
If take that 40k and sell ur spot and find a property in a diff area with warmer nights and some property improvements already done...would save you so much time and you know what they say about saved time equaling...

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

ugh ..that is a sad sight after how beautiful it was growing ,but ya do still got some there..
Poor girls took a beating though.. shheeez them fuckers

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
There's more left than I first thought ,I should break even or maybe still make a little on this crop. It's still a big loss . Thinking if I try again in this spot and it's looking like a good crop I'd hire armed security. Most likely combat hardened vets .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Problem with game cams is they don't stop rippers. They record the thief. If they see them in the trees they'd just take them also. Load motion sensor alarms is what I need to prevent crime. And bears!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Would be nice to have cctv monitoring that is battery powered with solar charging and sends directly to a secured server that's password protected. Something I could monitor from my laptop and call help if something happens. That way i have a recording and could call friends to try to catch them. Don't plan on going far until harvest is over now. Boarded up the windows in the office trailer and it has a steal door with deadbolt lock.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
About a weak or more out. Still some clear trech's only a few amber.
Been having problems with a guy who bought the property next to me. I advised him he may not be on his property and was cutting trees down on land that appears to be BLM land. He didn't like it and brandished a gun while telling me he was going to kill me ! He was drunk and had been fighting with his wife. Really a punk kid.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey MC
maybe a Company like these guys.. http://www.hardcarsecurity.com/ yeah they transport..
but also fortify grow sites and such .. just ran across it last night.. not sure where they are
out of.. but they use Vet's too.. hope your doing well .. and nursing the plants back ..
Be well

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hey MC
maybe a Company like these guys.. http://www.hardcarsecurity.com/ yeah they transport..
but also fortify grow sites and such .. just ran across it last night.. not sure where they are
out of.. but they use Vet's too.. hope your doing well .. and nursing the plants back ..
Be well
There out of Palm Springs ,CA. I was thinking more of asking my step brother and his VA Physiatrist`s group. Plenty crazy in that crowd and they would do it for cheep; some food, beer and smoke. Just need to rent a backhoe for a few holes.( They keep asking me if I know where any cartel are at for tactical practice!) Or I could ask my brother who`s HA. I`m also owned an old Sicilian debit. I once saved the life of someone and his uncle was a Boss from the old country. Promised to help if I ever need it. Every year he sends me great food and wine on his nephew`s birthday with a reminder note. So got a few options if I want to go that route. Think I`ll just try to stay clear of him and maybe he'll calm down. But I`m packing my DX 40 just to be on the safe side. After all I was just broken into and have a rather large bear to contend with also. Oh I know it`s going to come up so... no this guy had nothing to do with the brake in and garden rip off.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The BLM guys will love him...
Yes they will love him for cutting down trees and growing on public land a lot ! But I don`t need the nearby attention. That`s why I tried to worn him. But this guy is one of those people that are always right.

Top Bottom