MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

FUCK fuck fuck.... That Really is Shitty to hear.. Man this has been the Worst year ..i can remember
In my Short tenure of growing...You've been Robbed & ripped ,I was ripped granted
on a much smaller scale and less costly way.. MAN o Man ..
you think they were stalking your place?? WTF ?Scum of the Earth Pieces of Shit ..
I hate Criminal fuck tards~!!! and they are coast to coast.. sheezzzzzz ...
Hang in there hope you find out who they were ..

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

They may have robed you of your things but at least they didn't rob you of your life. You could of gotten killed or hurt badly. So I thank God you are still alive. Don't worry unrighteouness will not go unpunished. God will avenge. They better hope they repent of what they did.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well for now I`m boarding up broken windows and cleaning up glass. Looking into getting a diesel generator as a replacement. I`ll harvest what I can and have to start thinking of getting farther off the road or on a different location all together. Ether way I need better security and maybe a partner? Thinking of re setting up as winter growing only.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Was thinking if I complete my farm I could get a younger couple to rent a space. They would have to be year-a-round and could do medical grows in the summer while I do regular farming and I would do winter medical crops , clones and seed breeding projects. Both would provide security for the other. Have to be the right people though.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Scumbags like that generally don't live in one area that long and may be gone by next season. Beef up your security, keep an eagle eye for anyone suspicious and do your thing. A loyal, closed mouth caretaker would be a wonderful friend indeed. I've had that same desire for years, so hard to materialize into reality. Hang in there, you have the skills, they didn't get those from you. All that matters going forward. Peace.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I was going to take one more set of pictures, may still when the sun comes out . I still have a little left but can't cut it yet because they are still immature. Who ever gets the stolen bud is going to be getting shit weed that was way early.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Maybe but more than likely the people who end up buying that stuff after it's handled a few times are honest people just looking for a lid. They may even have serious medical conditions. Not that the thieves would care. They are just to lazy to put the work in to grow there own patch and would rather live off the sweat of other's brows. Users of people. We all know people like that even if they aren't rippers or thieves.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Replaced the generator with a new EU7000is Honda , same as I had before. 0 hrs again! Cost me $ 4,400. Got an other 40 k from my parents estate coming as one of the properties sold. Thinking of ether buying up a few good units from around here to resale after prices go up or doing some road work and putting a bridge over the creek. Got a lead on having a well and septic put in cheep without permits if I want also.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Been thinking of options. If I can come up with enough cash I can fix my property up as a great grow op and also buy some land farther down the hill and a little closer to town to set up as a farm and winter out place. Then when I retire I could ether rent out the grow op or sell it. I'd then just grow my own med and work on my seed lines in retirement. If I end up getting enough cash I'd also get some rental properties for more income. Taking pics of what's left of the garden this morning and will post the mess later. Sun is out partly !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
DSCN0727
DSCN0728
DSCN0729

Top Bottom