MC`s Forest Adventure

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam wide spread power outages by PG&E every time the wind blows. I'm off grid but feel for all the other indoor growers. They are going to have smaller crops or have to run generators a lot. Ether way they won't be contributing or will have much higher costs to do so. Couple that with increased busts for outdoor growers this year by the state and we may be looking at higher prices this year.

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Been harvasting what I can on my former renter's grow. Two different grow spots. The one is smaller and has hundrends of small ogk plants , not much of a yield. The second site has a little bigger plants and is much larger but is seeded , all ogk . Could make hash out of some of it if I get time. Just planning on pulling the smaller site at this point . Middle greenhouse lost the plastic in the last wind and is exposed now. Bug season is over but it needs picked ASAP as it is all open to any choppers that may go over now. Going to cost a bunch for new plastic and not sure if I'll fix it or fix up the ten acres to grow next year. The plants in the greenhouses are all bowed down from wieght now. Need to get harvast going soon. I also need a new roof on the office trailer and so many other projects . Wish I could clone myself .