Well-Known Farmer
20200714_120740.jpg
20200714_120810.jpg
20200714_120820.jpg
20200714_120830.jpg

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
About read to start reporting my potted plants into bigger containers . Been having car problems and not able to get take my units to market. Not sure I want to go Southtown year anyway. High cover 19 and civil unrest . Seeing Antifa and BLM stopping g freeway traffic and even ping people from cars to beat the krap out of them. No worth getting caught up in this shit with a load. May just make pressed hash out of the whole season's units as it keeps years. I could unload it all local but don't want to deal with multiple people at my grow spot. Anyone from LA area ?how is it down that way ? Lots of people getting sick ? Violence ? Availability this year ? Some shortages in the North and prices are up a little over last year but good units are around but a little higher in prices over last year.

joeca1i

joeca1i

About read to start reporting my potted plants into bigger containers . Been having car problems and not able to get take my units to market. Not sure I want to go Southtown year anyway. High cover 19 and civil unrest . Seeing Antifa and BLM stopping g freeway traffic and even ping people from cars to beat the krap out of them. No worth getting caught up in this shit with a load. May just make pressed hash out of the whole season's units as it keeps years. I could unload it all local but don't want to deal with multiple people at my grow spot. Anyone from LA area ?how is it down that way ? Lots of people getting sick ? Violence ? Availability this year ? Some shortages in the North and prices are up a little over last year but good units are around but a little higher in prices over last year.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I've seen where people who take extra D3 are more resistant. There are people adding zink and tonic water .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Still deciding if or what I want to do with my last season's goods. I got a while as my stuff comes out so much later than most people's it is still fresh in comparison and keeps well in air tight sealed containers underground .

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Going to start staking up and tieing up my plants soon . Already had a few broken branches. Pictures before doing so. Found some interesting pictures of a different kind on the next to share in the mean time. View attachment 1012012 View attachment 1012012 View attachment 1012012 View attachment 1012013 View attachment 1012014 View attachment 1012015
Paging @MHippie ...

Those are cool! Your space looks really beautiful. I hope the wrist is well on the mend.

Last edited:
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got all my potted plants transplanted now into bigger containers. Next is to spray all my plants with sulfer and Neem them . Also need the larger polls put in so I can tie up the branches. All this and keep up on watering and fetching replacement water in the water tanks. I'm so tired.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Got all my potted plants transplanted now into bigger containers. Next is to spray all my plants with sulfer and Neem them . Also need the larger polls put in so I can tie up the branches. All this and keep up on watering and fetching replacement water in the water tanks. I'm so tired.
I'll come stay for the season. Pitch a tent lend a hand. Lol.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
All watered, fertilized and sprayed with sulfer. Going to fetch one load of water and try to get all the big stakes in to support the branches today. Should be starting to flower soon.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Been warm and very smokey . Not getting enough done . I still need to get my plants tied up. Had some wind the other day and had some broken branches. Water is running lower in the spring or it might just be my renters using the water up on there garden ? Plants are getting along good, lots of nice sticky buds developing. Going to fetch water and try to get my tanks all full. Might have my son and his wife come up to visit ? If so going to BBQ. Monday I'd like to start early before it gets warm and do some tieing . May take more pics before I do.

Top Bottom