MC`s Forest Adventure

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Taking my time trimming cause It's a cash crop and I'd rather not have the money in my pocket to early. I tent to spwnd it to fast and wanting to use it this spring on my property. I'm also splittung mt time between harvast and clearing the forest off my 2.4 acres so to be ready when it's cleared to put in the well.

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Ended up being broken , still soar a lot. I still have not been stimulated with my $1200. Been working on trimm8ng , gping is slow and painful. I just rented my 10acres again. That helps
I got the money to fix my greenhouses and buy clones. Lots of work needs done and I'm running on one wing , :-(

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I have been going at ot a little slow do to my broken wrist . The greenhouses are cleaned out and the old plastic down . I have clones and plan on stating to plant the greenhouses in the morning. New plastic has been ordered and should be here sometime next week. I started to clear a trail down to my old grow location but got run off by a rather nasty timber rattle snake. I plan on putting in smart pots about 40 of them in. Until I can get to that tje clones will be transplanted into 5 gallon containers. My son is out of college and will be helping me with this project as well as clearing fire wood out of the way for earth work on my 2.4 acre property. My Original 10 acres is rented out for this season. I'll be taking pictures as I go and will make a list of strains picked for this years grow. Stay tuned