MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Come back already MC! wtf?
Love and light brother...many blessing to an OG, like a real OG, not just a " hey imma og grower grower type of grower that's been growin for like ten years type of grower (no offense my 1 decade growers :))" but a paid dues and put in work for many a decades type of OGGG!
Jah heights...
Bless up...Sol

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Another week and still no response. It's not looking good.

YJ

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m alive! Computer hard drive went out,pump went out,truck broke down,both generators are down as well. I got my shed done enough to keep the morning dew off the trimmed stuff, then heard it was going to rain. So I made a pitched roof but it`s been to humid for anything to dry.I`ve dryed a small amount in the trailor but most of the bud crop is rotten. The seed crop hasn`t been picked yet and is in the pop up or the shed waiting until the air dries more. I only have maybe 5 lbs in jars so far.Been broke as hell and living on rice,beans and patoes.I`m working on one of the generators hoping for power. Only on because I`m using my daughters computer. I did get the road work payed for ,he came befroe the rains and took whole plants,more than what I owed I`m sure but it would have gone bad anyway. I got a new truck,pump and that`s a start but this year is mostly lost except seeds but most of thoughs were only F1`s anyway. I will have a number of seeds when I can get back on line.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

This is great to hear all well! Love this thread. Good luck with the seeds and the many future projects you get into. Look forward to more posts. MWD

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

It is nice to see you online. It is easy to jump to the worst conclusion. Sorry to hear about most of your crop going bad. I hope that everything starts to look up for you soon. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Had to pick my daughter up again because the bus doesn`t run on Sunday ,so get the use of her computer again for a little while. I got my big generator running this morning and will be cleanning the carb on the smaller one tonight. The new to me truck needs brakes,front end work and a bunch of stuff but it runs. I still have about 10-12 lbs to trim and dry and with power I can run fans and my dehumidifier! Should be ok in time. Also there are a lot of growers near me this year and I might middle man some of there products for them. Some of it is nice stuff,love the pineapple one guy has,got some starts and seed cross of it.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

I sure am glad you were able to get on here and alay my fears for your safety. Everything else went to shit but you are still healthy. That's the main point.

All the rest will come right over time. If it's meant to be it will be, if not then nothing you can do about it anyway.

Keep in touch bud.

YJ

deep buddy

deep buddy

very good to see your doing well mr castle. wishing nothing but good for ya.

Top Bottom