MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
O. K. Now they want me to pay for that email account. Problem is im not giving out any personal info to them. Any ideas on a secured email account that doesn t require any personal info?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Maybe I could pay with a credit card you load up with cash and use a fake name? Then I wouldn't lose my contacts or messages!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like rain today. Still have trim work to get done!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Happy Bday! Hope it's a good one. Remember to most of us your living the dream and I'd love to be in your shoes someday. MWD

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well Mark i never really have had the pleasure to talk to you but have enjoyed your thread since i have been on this site and your adventure sounded really cool, sorry things didn't work out the way you planed but look at the bright side things could always be worse , i know that's not much comfort when you lost as much but focus on the good things and i'm sure things will get better.... if anything I can do to help feel free to ask , blessings soser.........ps happy birthday

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Great to see you back Mc happy late Bday big dawg I hope it was a great one and I hope all is well with you and your's stay frosty bro later.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Wind knocked over the wood pile I used for the north wall my generator shack last night. Other than that alls well.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Berry cold tonight. Snowing very light. Almost just frozen fog.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Been boiling the spring water and catching rain waterfor personal use. Dogs keep the bears away from camp well. When I get a pad in I ll need an electric fience.

joeca1i

joeca1i

Hope you had a nice B day now...Pawn'n off your old az chucks,lol..Should have your beans up for sale,once you get your comp...Green pastures:D

Top Bottom