MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joeca1i

joeca1i

Might be a good idea...Being that the weather up there might not be in favor of a good harvest..Unless its early flowers,or mold resitant high elevation genetics..Or have equipment that will shelter the plants...Could trade or sell it for land or something @ a lower elevation..Could also capitalize that there could be gold there,as I think I read that you found a little nugget.Golds @ 1700+ a zip.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I think I ll stay put one more season and try for a small cashcrop again.this time I m not so much in debit.

fractal

fractal

I beleave everthing matters! Bad things happen because of sin or bad karma, good things because of grace or good karma. So what we do effects everything. I also beleave we have a soul and only our body dies.

I can't imagine it any other way. Probably I think death is like entering the most vivid dream you have ever known, and then you realize you can control the dream and then it becomes paradise. Unless you haven't learned anything in this life, then it is confusion for a while, maybe a proper dressing-down from the spirits and then you pop out another vagina to give it another go-round.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well it looks like I will need an other truck to hall soil and supplies, a computer and maybe an other small generator. I do seem to be spinning my wheels don t I!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I should get to work on the rows for some outdoor screen of green.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer

K

kushsmoker30

What we do matters very much, even if one relieves little fame.

i believe this too, but what i meant is ur children r way more valuable then a bunch of plants in the woods esp with all the hard times that u seem to encounter....cing as u mentioned enjoying whatever time u have left with 1 of ur loved 1's n all.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Ended up buying a even cheeped 87 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 truck. New factory create motor and everything new under the hood except the fuel injection carb, power steering ac, and smog pumps. New radiator battery, transfer case, pipes muffler all new. Only 1200.00.looking like I ll be getting a payoff from the other party s insurance.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Ended up buying a even cheeped 87 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 truck. New factory create motor and everything new under the hood except the fuel injection carb, power steering ac, and smog pumps. New radiator battery, transfer case, pipes muffler all new. Only 1200.00.looking like I ll be getting a payoff from the other party s insurance.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey MC... Well At least you'll have yourself A Good solid truck by the Sounds..
Sorry was a such a rough year out there... good to see things are on the right
Track.. Hope you have a MeRrY ChRiStMaS~!!and a HaPpY NeW YeAr~!!
MY Old Friend~!!
the best to you and YouRZ~!!

Top Bottom