MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Snowed in until Monday _ Tuesday so been melting snow for water while its available. Need to get some tire chains before the next snow storm.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got about 1/4 th.the way to pathment today before getting stuck in a snow drift.,weather conning up lookssunny but freezing at night, so sooner or later I should bee free rolling again!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Sure is nice being able to get to town but now I have lots to get done.need to get a salty check on the truck and finish the paper work on the truck tomarrow.then off to dmv. CHP put me at fault in there accident report but I m still going to fight it.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear of your troubles MC. If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask. Hit me up!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Rained yesterday then got an inch of snow. It s cold today. Starting to plan next years grow. Going to finish my shed for drying, buy a trimmer, and get much more soil. For my garden. Also will try an outdoor screen of green and make some tunnels. Thinking 60 females 10 x6 strains of the best from my last grow.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I m picking the possible strains to be used on next seasons bud grow based on quality hardness and bud production. Want to go with strains I ve grown up here.picks are Jefferson's porch, 91 chem x tok, caughdrop kush, pineapple, cherry kush, blackberry x danberry blue (black & blue).

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

What is the make up of the jeffersons porch? Really looking forward to how you setup things. Im going to dabble in some outdoor this year as well. Good luck
MW

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don t know the make up of jefferson s porch. My family got it from Tomas jeffersons. Daddy in the 1600's. I got it through my great grandmother and great grandfather.we been growing. A long time.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Spent most of the day cutting a falling tree to try to get to town. Got there but to late to do much. Got a load of boards and metal roofing and picked up a new computer on the way back from town. Starting out early to unload and go to town again tomarrow.

Top Bottom