MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dorkvan420

Need any help out there.....Im bored and have no real outdoor going at my pad , its way too open!!!!
You'll get that property handled, and when you do your plants will love you for it, may not be this years treat, but hard work should pay off for sure for many years to come, keep at it MC!!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well the road runs right into the creek and comes up the other side so I`ll need a bridge over it. Then going to clear out a flat spot just over the other side from there and up the road a ways. I`ll need room for my trailor,septic and buildings (30`x96` greenhouses). Next a road and an other flat spot for water tanks up the hill. Then I want to put in a water deversion(Partly) and fill lines to the 3 5,000 gal water tanks and pipe the water down to the clearing.Fire heat some of the water and add a hot tub and small indoor heated pool. Next a drying shed ,smoke house,shop/garage,wood shed,ect. Then solar pannels battery and generator shed,satalite tv,internet,and phone.Maybe even but up a ham tower up the hill. Last want the whole clear area fience with a roman style wood out post style wood fience and towers. Oh and a big celler as well.It time I want a small log hunting lodge built inside for when the Kids bring up the Grand Kids. All set up with a fire place wood burning stove/oven hot water and full bathrooms with a cast iron bath/shower. Should have a covered screened in deck also.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Getting depressed a little so starting a deversion. I started some GDP(Kin`s cut) x skunk#1 to BX to the mom and some God`s Gift x Skunk #1 yesterday. Went through my seed stash and going to break out some Danberry(blue berry),DPD,AK-47,Blackberry,Deep Chunk,,Sour Diesel,Alien Dawg, OG Kush x Sarannac Red Bud,AWW,Chemdog 91,Sierraleon IBL,SDxNYCD,Tahoe OG,Pre-Soviet Kandahar,Time Warp,Himalaya Gold,Sensi Star and Berrybolt. Going to make some fresh seed and some crosses. Any sugjestions on crosses?

E

E.T.

Getting depressed a little so starting a deversion. I started some GDP(Kin`s cut) x skunk#1 to BX to the mom and some God`s Gift x Skunk #1 yesterday. Went through my seed stash and going to break out some Danberry(blue berry),DPD,AK-47,Blackberry,Deep Chunk,,Sour Diesel,Alien Dawg, OG Kush x Sarannac Red Bud,AWW,Chemdog 91,Sierraleon IBL,SDxNYCD,Tahoe OG,Pre-Soviet Kandahar,Time Warp,Himalaya Gold,Sensi Star and Berrybolt. Going to make some fresh seed and some crosses. Any sugjestions on crosses?

dpd x Chemdog 91, pre soviet kandahar x alien dog, sierraleon x berrybolt to name a few....nice selection mark

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I know, I know, I should get depressed more oftan,LOL! I think it`s the aches and pains from a low pressure front on my RA.I`ll bet we will have some clouds and cooler weather soon. I bought a pop up tent and will be getting another one before the males show there nuts. One for males and one to pollenate in so my plants don`t get hit by acident. Everything is so much harder in the forest! I may start some othe strains as well in the next few days.I should take a few pics of my plants and post um also.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
weird weather

we were supposed to get rain here today - but all we got was dry lightning - humid as hell though - felt like it got hotter after the sun went down

in the bay area we called this "earthquake weather"

GDP x Skunk sounds bomb to me - though Im rather easy to please - lol

anything with blackberry and anything with deep chunk

how about some blackberry deep chunk?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I was thinking of crossing the Blackberry and Blueberry to make `Black & Blue` for ferther breeding projects. Haven`t grown the Blackberry before but saw the structure and looks like a good yielding colourful bud producer.The Blueberry is very flavorful and dark coloured buds but lacks a strong effect. Match the Black & blue to some other stronger strains and it could turn out a winner strain? GDP, Double Purple Dojo,maybe OG Kush,Deep Chunk,or many other strains that have some power behind them may do the trick.It would make a base for many other possibilities.

I would have liked to start some more sativa or sativa dom strains but there is little time this year to pull off enough veg time outdoors and the seed plants will be small at best.Next year I`ll be able to start earler though. May be next year I`ll be able to get some greenhouses in and put up some lighting to suplement the early Spring and late Fall lighting? I could get alot more done with a longer grow season.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
ya green houses would be sweet you can buy those prefab ones with the thick plastic covering in the lento style for like 100 delivered to your front door. I think they come in 4x8 5x10 and a 8x16 could be wrong about the sizes though you could set up a few of those for cheap and that would help for sure. I cant wait for some of your gear to drop sounds like you have some amazing stuff planed out i hope it all works out brutha grow safe peace

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
how about dpd x alien dawg ,Chemdog 91 x aww ,tahoe og x dpd ,dpd x sensi star ,Chemdog 91 x sensi star, alien dawg x sensi star, tahoe og x sensi star, tahoe x aww alien dawg x aww ,dpd x aww ,deep chunk x Chemdog 91 ,deep chunk x tahoe og,and deep chunk x alien dawg just to name a few also theres no water any where on the property so you could dig a well?? If you could dig a well wouldn't that be easier to get water to where you need it? oh and the skunk cross's sound amazing ohh and dpd x ak47 would be sweet man your spots gonna be epic when you get done hommie good luck bro.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
black and blue is fucking genius - you better get on that train now you let that cat out of the bag - lol

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

I think the blackberry x ecsd/sd would be an amazing cross ....blackberry diesel...yumm!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I already have made some Black & Blue but was going to make more to see if I can find any more pheno types and maybe BX or recross it MxF x FxM. This run will be f2`s.Besides I`ll be using the old Danberry Blueberry not the stuff most people have on hand.

j wizzle

j wizzle

what an adventure MC!!! long read but well worth it. good luck up there

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
May add some Original Diesel to the seed line up. Blackberry Diesal does sound like it could be good. Also some strawberry cough? Maybe some llogk also? Can`t start everything though! Or could I? I remember when EG(Elite Genetics) was renting from me he started over 700 seeds in one day! He ended up with 50+ strains going at one time! I just can`t work that many,always to high to work that hard! Besides I like to work a strain awhile and see what I can do with it,not just pop out crosses and hope they are winners.

A

AliasAO

May add some Original Diesel to the seed line up. Blackberry Diesal does sound like it could be good. Also some strawberry cough? Maybe some llogk also? Can`t start everything though! Or could I? I remember when EG(Elite Genetics) was renting from me he started over 700 seeds in one day! He ended up with 50+ strains going at one time! I just can`t work that many,always to high to work that hard! Besides I like to work a strain awhile and see what I can do with it,not just pop out crosses and hope they are winners.

Having a space that large with such a great strain catalog must be awesome.

How many crosses have you personally made Mark?

Can you give a little list, or at least the ones you can "remember" bc Id assume youve dissected more genetics then the H.G.P. :hi

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No I can`t remember them all. I first sold seeds through Sunshine Seeds in the 60`s.Didn`t make much money. Not all the seeds I sold were mine. Like Friutbowl wasn`t mine, but Peace Maker was. Let`s see anyone remember Jolly Green? Now I know you remember AK-47?

Lot of stuff was just collected from around the world. I used to get around when I was young.I also just collected anything that was going around and was good,not everything has a name other than `Grass`,Weed`,ect.Lots of times friends would buy a lid(bag) and save the seeds if it was any good. Sunshine Seeds got shut down by the Pigs in `71-72`. It was a mail order with adds in the Berkley Barb and other under ground and student papers of the time.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Last night was a night out of hell! felt sick, dog, barking at a bear,flash light went out and stepped on dog shit,slipped on the RV step,not much sleep. Thank God for coffee! I got to go down to the hot valley this morning. One of my workers needs bailed out of jail.Lets see,laundry,supplies,pick up Social Security check(if it came).I need to water my plants yet this morning. I think this is a second cup of coffee and large bowl of hash morning!

j wizzle

j wizzle

you started ak-47??

just accidentally crossed that with some chem, have a bunch outdoors at my boys place right now.

hope you have a better day!!!

A

AliasAO

No I can`t remember them all. I first sold seeds through Sunshine Seeds in the 60`s.Didn`t make much money. Not all the seeds I sold were mine. Like Friutbowl wasn`t mine, but Peace Maker was. Let`s see anyone remember Jolly Green? Now I know you remember AK-47?

Lot of stuff was just collected from around the world. I used to get around when I was young.I also just collected anything that was going around and was good,not everything has a name other than `Grass`,Weed`,ect.Lots of times friends would buy a lid(bag) and save the seeds if it was any good. Sunshine Seeds got shut down by the Pigs in `71-72`. It was a mail order with adds in the Berkley Barb and other under ground and student papers of the time.

Sorry to hear about the shitty nite, but Im sure that coffee and hashed helped ease the morning. Glad to hear everyone including the bear was safe.

I cant speak for all but I can say Id be interested to hear more of your journey and the strains youve pioneered. History interests me alot, any and all types really. Are you involved with anyy seed companies today?

Id give me left arm and left leg to be able to apprentice or intern even just for a day with somebody like yourself Mark.

Just today my very first seed attempt germinated, all 4 seeds 100%. Its a nice a new lesson learned. Im also very interested In the breeding aspect as well.

Is there a book you would recommend highly for breeding?

Thanx--

AO

Top Bottom