MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I hit her right after the picture ,before there was any more bud production because I wanted to insure plenty of time for the seeds to get ripe. I didn`t get anything to smoke out of her but she had a nice pine smell to her.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh hell people just got away from them selves,But always better to have the correct info.Every once in awhile You hear a story about someone having a hateful ex GF or Ex-wife mess`n them up.This isn`t the worst case by far.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Here`s something to keep our heads at.
DSCN0184
DSCN0185
DSCN0184
DSCN0185

DSCN0186
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I hit her right after the picture ,before there was any more bud production because I wanted to insure plenty of time for the seeds to get ripe. I didn`t get anything to smoke out of her but she had a nice pine smell to her.
About how long before seeds ripen usually?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
They get ripe as the flowers begins to become ripe .That`s when I harvest the seeded bud. None seeded bud is harvested when trecs become 60/40 or more (amber/cloudy).

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Next year I hope to do better. Didn`t have that grow together very well.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Looking real good there, got a nice sunny spot fiiled with a bunch of sexy ladies..:D

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Snowed again last night and it`s cold as hell outside. I was just thinking of starting on my flower beds but have to wait a little longer .Bad is my generator is down and needs me to service her. Not much to do but eat ,smoke, and plan next year`s crop at this point!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just got back from my Grandson`s Birthday party. He sure is growing fast! Stopped to get the laundry done and got home late. Tomarrow I`ll be working on the generator.I also have to pick up a free water tank given to me and stop by a friends house for dinner.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well got the Generator working, took longer that I thought. Took a much needed shower and watched a movie while the batteries all got charged up. Now I`m kicking back with some fried chicken heating up in the oven. Got more to do tomorrow while the sun is up and the weather is warmer. Still need to go by and get that water tank and work on getting boards for the above ground planter rows. Then it`s on to soil and amendments. Got to get a jump on next year and put in a better garden then the last one.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK did much of the needed work on the Generator today. Just got to run it to warm it up and change the oil tomorrow. Took me longer than I thought .

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Pics looked good mark. Hope this year things really start working out well. Real interested in your seed projects. Good luck

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Kind of put seed project on hold for now. I thought I`d work on next years planters, soil and water issues ahead of time then work on de-seeding the buds. After that I need to finish the dry shed and work on a cover for the trailer. Last will be the road,colvert and pad on the property. I won`t be ready to move in on the new sight until year after next anyway. It will need a new water supply, sewage and electric fence to keep wildlife at bay.I`ll also need to move the cover for the trailer. Once that much is in place I could move and start work on solar,greenhouse,garden area,...it may never stop!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Wow MC, your tenacity is admirable. I wish I could climb through the screen and help a guy out. I always enjoy reading about the adventures of Mr Castle.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
A friend came back with info on the new county land use laws being worked on.Seems the plant count for ten acres will be 98 plants total with 66 mature. I had planed on 60 so I`m ok with those numbers for bud grows but, when it comes to seed grows I would have to run 4 or 5 grows a year at those numbers. Makes life harder but I can still get where I want just need to work at it harder than I`d like to have. It will also take me longer to set up for year round growing.I already had plans to do so anyway but was taking things one step at a time..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The question is what will be the market in genetics when all counties have plant count limits. Should I breed seeds strains for higher yielding 20+ ft. trees that have less value per unit or lower yielding strains with more value per unit? What is going to be in demand in the Cali market? Maybe some of both?

Top Bottom