MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Thats some sweet looking eye candy you have a rocking, keep up the awesome job !!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hell not sure which pics go with which strains but the second one is caughdrop kush..I made it a few years ago but never popped any seeds.I `m not even 100% sure what is in it but thinking limer x original OGK crossed back to a clone of the same OGK? I think the first pic was Chemdog 91 x Tok and not sure about the last one but it may be Red Bud in which Cred is a pheno of.. These were taken from last year`s grow. I got more individual pics from the garden to post.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
341bd083159b30a22723e4a77a5 h366 w650 m6 ofalse lfalse

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t need it on wheels and I`m sure you could have something like it for cheaper.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

count me in! need testers? lol hope all is well on the front mark.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well if it would stay dry long enough I`d be working on my flower beds or water supply, but still planning and wondering. I plan on doing an outdoor screen of green and building a hoop tunnel over them by Fall. Has anyone done this before? I can`t find any info or grow shows anywhere on this. I know outdoor plants will grow different so need to figure out what the spacing should be on the screen and about how high the colas will be so I can decide how high to attach a larger grid support screen . Also if I start to get side branching should I bend em down and try to get them back under the screen or nip them off? Also thinking I`ll need more than a foot between the soil and the screen so I can get to the soil better. Beds will be 40ft.x 4ft. x 2 ft. Hope to have 6 beds. I may have 10 plants to each or because my land use limit is 66(in flower) I may add 11 to each row. Not sure about that yet as I may keep one of each strain in a 22 gal pot as an extra just in case I lose one. I can always finish the extra in the 22 gal pot if not needed. any thoughts?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

You have been at this long enough, MC. I am sure that, either way; you will be fine, brother. My only suggestion, would be to remember; "Mother Earth grew these beasts, before we did." Everything will work out, if you let it be. Good luck with everything! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well here`s the thing. I`ve done screen of green indoors but never outside. I`m adapting many indoor techniques and find them useful in outdoor growing. If anyone`s ever done this before I`d love the advise, but if not, I`m still wanting to try this. I`ve got as much as 20% more yield doing screen of green indoors and with the new county plant limits I`m looking into increasing yields without gong over the limits. I could grow some of the monster plants with genetics from yester-year but the demand is for hard nug indica right now. once set up on my property right I plan on making artic greenhouses and also doing some forced flower projects( shorter grow times with more flowering turn over). I`ll be adding lighting and CO2 then. But for now I`m building up to that. Once on my property I can work on the off grid problem where as now I don`t want to put money into property that isn`t mine or make moving harder.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Me likey. I will be watching it all unfold, for sure. Good luck, again! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom