• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
shit bro aint nobody gonna pay attention to a speed limit sign

what ya need to do is find out if the riders are neighbors or guests of the neighbors

maybe they are annoyed by the antics as well and wouldnt mind you putting a chain across the road on weekends as long as they had a key

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Maybe that would work but, I plan on camping down the private road next year as I work my way clearing the road into my property anyway.

joeca1i

joeca1i

yeh,talk to your neighbors,to find out info on that.If their not with your neighbors, figure out a plan.Make a plan with you alone,friends,or your neighbors,to make that area anti dukes of hazard.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
They seem to have gone from the area.Must have just been here for the weekend. Not many other people coming out here now but a few locals with ATV`s and 4x4`s.Been creeping me out cause my two helpers have been gone for a few days to take care of some stuff. Been on my own here! One of them is coming back tomarrow? Been doing little chores that needed done like general house keeping,sprayed for bugs,fixed a leaking water tank,cleaned my guns,ect.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well we are cooling down here after a large thunder storm and some rain a few days ago.My plants took it well as they are putting on bud now. A few branches broke but I was able to tie them up and save them.It`s now in the 80`s all day and cool at night so I`m able to get more work done on the road. Started salvaging gravel from a near by road where they scrapped it to the side to smooth out the bumps in the road.Gathering it in buckets with a shovel and loading it in the truck to put on the road into my trailor landing so I`ll be able to get in early next spring and get started.Slow going and back breaking work but, Hey it`s free gravel for the taking! I`ll get pics of this as well as some up dates of my late pathetic little grow later! Next year I`m coming in earlyer and going to put my efforts into the cash crop and then the road. Going to cost me some scratch to make this happen!

joeca1i

joeca1i

Should get some greenhouse film,pvc,connectors,clamps.Just incase you gotta make simple covers,if it rains towards the end..Or ask around...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It could rain here end of October to first week of November as that`s normal. But I can watch the weather on my computer to see if things develope.

On a light note, the Chargers Game WILL be shown on the local Channel tomarrow so not going to be doing much else but watering tomarrow!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well I got to watch the Chargers mess up there game again anyway. I really miss Marty! They should have kept him and made him do some anger management classes.

Today I will do some more house cleaning,defrost the fridge and clean out my bedroom after watering.Then later fetch some more water in the water wagon.Life would be so much easyer if I could have the water systen done and have water and pressure!

Been thinking instead of making a bridge over the creek maybe I should just knock the bank down and put the road right through it.It isn`t that deep of a creek anyway and I wouldn`t need a bunch of bridge pipe or anything that could plug up during the winter months. one or two pushes with a dozer would do it. I could also just put in a cement pipe and a dirt fill just over it.

Friday is the start of Fall and my little plants are starting to get some bud on them so will be taking some pics for you all!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Very slow conection so I`ll have to download them a few at a time. There small because I got them in the ground late but they are all organic and starting to frost up a little.Some are still packing on the bud while other strains are about done and just need to mature.Checked today and all trechomes are still clear.I like um 60 amber 40 clowdy myself.

Flowers Fall 2011 006
Flowers Fall 2011 007
Flowers Fall 2011 008
Flowers Fall 2011 009
Flowers Fall 2011 010
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Last post didn`t work so here goes again! Won`t work said I`m missing a security token or something? And to contact the Administrator. I`ll try again later,must be something I`m doing wrong.

Flowers Fall 2011 016
Flowers Fall 2011 017
Flowers Fall 2011 018
Flowers Fall 2011 019
Flowers Fall 2011 020
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Those last two and a few others I noticed have extremely long petiole stems. Any idea what causes this. I ice noticed it in some strains but am wondering what else could contribute to that.

Lookin great. Your several yrs ahead where u want to be with the property and all.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I think the stems are just a trait of the strain. LOL! I wanted a log cabin by now! No! a log hunting lodge! A big basement stocked with dried meats canned goods from the garden,berry patches and fruit trees,casts of wine, beer,and spirits and a 200 lbs of hash! An indoor swimming pool with hut tub and about a ten car log garage full of vintage cars,trucks,Harleys,jet skis,quads,a couple nice boats,and all the tools & toys it could hold! Maybe even a rock castle on the top of the property and a high electric fience with 4x4 trail just inside the boundry of the property. Nice if there was a mine full of gold nuggets somewhere on the property as well,LOL! Hey there are a few flakes in the creek. One of my friends found a tiny nugget in the creek but we haven`t had much time to check it out. Haven`t seen any fish dam it!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not looking very good to me! Last year I had 22 plants in a co-op and got nearly 100lbs. This year 38 plants and they were put in way late because I was so busy working on the road. Should have put the grow first.Didn`t get but 1/3 the way in and now these dinky little plants! The quality looks fair though so far.

B

blaze 1

This is your first year on the property right next year you will have it all figured out start nice and early and get 5 to 10 pounders lol...do you have any more plans for the tok i seen that bodhi had the Chemdog 91 x tok but missed it

Latest posts

Top Bottom