MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well haven`t got much rest sense getting back from LA. Bought a 2001 Chevy Blazer HR2 so I won`t be getting stuck in the mountains with a broken down truck. Now I can work on my old Silverado 3/4 4x4 and get it in shape so it`s dependable for hulling water, wood, soil, etc.
Blazer 1

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It should save me some gas over my Silverado. It has a 4.3 6 banger with vortec injection. It`s real clean and has low miles and 5 new tires. Needs brush guard and a wench though. Like to add Satellite Radio at some point also. Has a Sony with single cd and all the bells and whistles. I burned my ass up playing with the buttons and didn`t know I had the heater going on the seat ,LOL! Don`t understand the alarm system yet ether.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Depends on the size of your land you grow on. For 10 acres it`s 99 with 66 in flower. If you go over and are caught you will have 24 hrs to remove extra or they sight you with a ticket in amounts of up to $1000 a day. They are asses and will also try to get you for any other things they can like buildings without permits, etc. But 66 plants is ok as you can get from 3 to 7 pounds from each depending on factors such as strain.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It` yours so you can have what you`ve grown. You are not allowed to sell it for profit and that is about the only time LEO would become involved. You do need a current recommendation as does anyone who touches any part of the plant. If you have trimmers and one doesn`t have a recommendation and LEO shows up and asks for them only person going to get booked are those who don`t have one. Everyone else can go back to trimming. Real Dumb not to have a recommendation.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
LEO can still suck but not always. I know someone who got ripped and they caught the person, busted him and brought all the meds back to the owners. I had my house broken into and made a report to the Local Leo who made the report available for my insurance. AAA covered everything But the meds including my pipes, papers, Bong ,etc. They would not cover the MMJ because they said it was still illegal under Federal Laws.

Organica

Organica

You can donate it and have a club reimburse you for your time thinking an elbo is about 1100 to 2k a lb in time lol. Any way that county sounds better than mendo, is there limit still 25? Heard they dropped it peeps must be pist in the triangle!

Organica

Organica

Dont quote me on the selling thing just what I heard, need Mark to chime in and verify if my assumption is correct.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It`s not for profit if it doesn`t exceed the costs and your labor. Even a non - profit charity pays the employees and that`s all it is. Hell hope people don`t get the idea you will be rich. It`s a lot of work and maybe a semi steady job at best. maybe

Organica

Organica

But technically you could charge what ever you want for labor correct? Or is there a cap? Nonprofit is complete bullshit I watched a canna show where the moron dispensary owner was driving a porsche suv lol no profit there just a 100k car, this guy was a douche the nor cal guys basically told him to go fuck his self, loved it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Donations are always in the Grey area but to be safe I`d say stay within reason and assume wages of no more than your highest earned income in your passed employee history and be realistic about the hours involved . Like any business equipment used in the operation are costs not income and are deductions from the net income. If you use the car primarily for the business it would be deducted from the years net. It`s a perk to be able to use the car for personal use, but expenses involved would not be considered when figured against the net. Make sure you allow for petty cash amounts to cover unexpected expenses that may come up. I`d say no more than 10 to 15 % of the net arrived by donation. To insure extra funds do not build up add the extra funds to advertisement or reduced product discounts to more needy patients. Ultimately anything above real costs , equipment, and labor must be spent. Run the business just like any charity is run and you shouldn`t be considered a for profit business when examined as to if you are making a profit in the eyes of the state tax auditors. In the eyes of the Federal Government you are never considered legal but it`s best if you do not become to big. The Federal Agencies of the Government have expense limits. They know they can`t stop everyone and have for the most part made priorities going after the biggest fish first. Stay a little fish. Don`t let greed get you into problems. Make sure income of the CEO and upper management is within reason. Make sure your business pays all expenses involved such as rents, power for operation etc. You can`t be saving money by stealing power for a grow op and the clam the income involved is non- profit.

Organica

Organica

Great info Mark. Also anyone seriously doing this should contact a med marijuana specific lawyer, dont assume state law know it. Non profit is bullshit though none of these so called companys are not making a profit, the owner / ceo could pay himself and his wife over 100 k each.

ftwendy

ftwendy

NFP's always claim 'the best talent must be enticed with excellent compensation'...

Tks for sharing mc. Happy tuesday

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
And if they do they need to declare the 100k and pay income taxes on it! Just like a CEO of a charity does! Income from working is not non-profit. The company however could be.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
If that happened there would be permits ,fees and taxes collected more than likely! And all the restrictions that would come along with the Tax, control and regulate laws. I dought you would be any more able to work hard and get ahead than you can now.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got a better chance to drive the Blazer and found a few things that need fixed. The heater isn`t working and the hoses are bypassed ,it must leak. The door skin on the driver`s side is lose ,it`s covers on the vanity mirrors have broken hinges and need fixed. I put rubber bands on them for now so the covers are tight enough the lights don`t stay on and run down the battery. It also has a creaking sound in the back where something needs to be tightened inside. The heater core will be the only thing expensive as the dash must come apart to get to it. The struts for the back swing up window also need replaced. It runs very well though. I`m wanting to put a better stereo system in as well as a brush guard and wench. One other thing I don`t like about it is it gets a lot of looks. I don`t like the idea of the attention. No one looks twice when I drive my old beat up truck.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve been feeling sick all day. I took my medication but didn`t feel like eating and when I checked my blood sugar it was as high as 155 anyway. Normally you aren`t able to feel when your blood sugar is high anyway right? well it makes my nerve damage hurt more so I can. This is just crazy vicious stuff this diabetes. I restacked the wood pile and was able to get my chores done for the day( caring for the animals, water, gas, generator ,trash) that`s about all. I need to get down the hill and take the rental car back in the morning and do my laundry. I hope I feel better!
I should start fixing up the grow room for mom`s and clones later also. Today just sucks.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hopefully u feel better, MC. Take it easy and best of luck with the grow room. Make sure u keep ur blood sugar in check, bro. That shit is no joke!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well it seems to go back and forth. I feel better when I`m hungry as my blood sugar is lower and my nerves don`t hurt as much. Got to eat them small meals and more often and that does also help. Also eating 50% vegies and a mix of lean meat , no fat dairy, complex starches like brown rice, Whole wheat or multi grain bread and whole wheat flour. Pasta and a small helping of fresh fruit. Trying for no more than 1600 calories of nutrient rich and well ballenced food. I want to keep losing some weight but not muscle mass. The trick is to get your body to regenerate and rework the insulin it produces to match better what the demands are and it needs to be eased back to normal functioning. I see that as doable but I need more time when it comes to the nerve damage and pain it has caused before I discovered I was diabetic. I`m somewhat lame in one leg and numb somewhat in the other with some numbness in my hands. It happened so fast, didn't even see it coming.

Top Bottom