MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just got done spraying the lower Greenhouse down with neem oil, calcium and H2O2 . Spot sprayed the other two Greenhouses. seems to be working well on the grey mold. I need to get more water tomorrow and do more tying plants up. Tonight I`m doing some house keeping and watching a DVD or two! For now it`s nap time. My feet hurt!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Never got the house cleaning done , LOL! My feet were hurting and ended up falling asleep. I did get the water but dumped 1000 gal on my girls so had to refill the tanks today.
I`m still waiting for my son to return from Socal.( He stopped in at his GF`s and isn`t back yet!!! ) I haven`t even heard back from the guy I bought the office trailer from!!! I need to make yet an other visit to see if maybe this time I can put a fire under his ass! Thinking of stopping by the Sherriff`s first to see what my options are. I paid him for it 3 months ago , he was to put on new siding and deliver it. He has just the front side done and it`s still sitting behind his house with a bunch of krap in the way before it can be pulled to the front. I need this trailer as I have no where to trim or dry my crop ! Thinking of renting a dozer and moving through his F@&king house !!!!!!! I sure could use the Blazer as the power steering is out in the Silverado and hard to steer. Just using it for a water truck on dirt roads for now.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Ok hate to even talk to the Sherriff`s people but I also hate being ripped off yet again. I guess I could beat him with my aluminum cane but not sure he`d do much more than laugh at me. And although I`m sure I could win at a small claims court , I`m not to sure I`d ever collect anything from him. The guy is just a dead beat. To bad because he`s a single dad and kids often grow up to be like their parents. I now have a choice, ether try to dry in one of the greenhouses or get an other trailer. I`ll have to trim in the RV and I hate that because there isn`t that much room as it is and there is always a mess while trimming. I`m very angry as you can tell! I sure could use a nice open and empty trailer to dry in and maybe trim. I`ve seen a few smaller ones around I could afford but my truck isn`t set up to tow. I`m so pissed off!

william76

william76

Ok hate to even talk to the Sherriff`s people but I also hate being ripped off yet again. I guess I could. beat him with my aluminum cane but not sure he`d do much more than laugh at me. . And although I`m sure I could win at a small claims court , I`m not to sure I`d ever collect. anything from him. The guy is just a dead beat. To bad because he`s a single dad and kids. often grow up to be like their parents. I now have a choice, ether try to dry in one of the. greenhouses or get an other trailer. I`ll have to trim in the RV and I hate that because there. isn`t that much room as it is and there is always a mess while trimming. I`m very angry as you. can tell! I sure could use a nice open and empty trailer to dry in and maybe trim. I`ve seen a. few smaller ones around I could afford but my truck isn`t set up to tow. I`m so pissed off!
Sorry to hear that mc,everythings going ok too,i think you need a. large phsycopathic friend to have a word,guy probably knows there's not much. else can be done,and they call us criminals for what we do,and we hurt nobody,i hope you can. get something sorted,i know it's easy to say but try not stress out about it,what goes around comes around,take care,76

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My grow is legal so it doesn`t really matter. He like many other people,they may seem to think because MMJ is being grown they can take advantage of you. He is going to find out the hard way...things have changed . The State courts will not view my little grow of `Cali legal` MMJ as criminal , but theft/ fraud on the other hand is. I`ve seen rippers apprehended by the Sherriff`s department and the medication brought back to the victims. The courts don`t go light on rippers ether.

I can`t see using a psychopath as I need the job done and the trailer delivered. He can`t do that from a hospital bed! The best I can hope for from a court is compensation , but that won`t help my MMJ get dried or trimmed. Hoping intervention will resolve his motivation and I get my trailer. I don`t really want him arrested. Again that won`t help me! I shouldn`t have paid him in full but paid him enough for materials and the balance on delivery. I just trust people to much because I keep hoping people will be as honest as I am. I know if I owe someone or say I`ll do something it eats me alive until I can make it right. Just the way I was raised up. When I grew up my example was my Father. When he shook his hand it was a done deal. Matter of fact I can`t ever remember him outdoing any expectations. I`ll never be my Father but I`ll always respect him . I just grew up wanting to be like him , very respected by everyone.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I went to town today and got a bumper carrier for the blazer so I can haul fuel cans with it. Got a few needed items from a grow shop and stopped by to see what was up with the office trailer. He actually had a bunch of work done on it! He only has a little bit more trim to do and has everything to do it with. Said maybe he can deliver on Sunday. Well it looked like good work but he is slow as molasses in January. I found out he has 12 kids, works and his girlfriend( who also works) has 7 kids. No wonder he can`t get anything done! What a house full ! He could have told me! Having 5 of my own and up to 6 foster kids at a time on top of that I can understand why he can`t get things done very fast.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m having problems keeping supplies up for orders so the greenhouses and trailer will help out with that. I want to do some winter grows and maybe set up the trailer for moms/clones/seed runs and maybe some indoor. If I had it I could have moved an other 30-40 units before harvest this year. I`ve also had a great amount of interest in clones and seeds. all this is lost capital that could have been used to make improvements to my property and got MC seeds breeding programs up and running sooner. Everything takes money and hard work, and way to much time!

G

gooey

Do what's next. You got so many goals/angles. Focus on what's most important in your finite time on this earth. Sounds to me that's the property improvements and taking care of yourself and fam. Grow more, release your seed stock, maybe in breeder packs and smaller packs as well, enlist some help, take on a loan to expand production. If demand is there, you got it made. Love your determination and get it done attitude. Wishing you a heavy harvest. One love

william76

william76

There you go Mr castle,things are looking up,a house full of kids. Can slow anyone down,hope you get your trailer soon,all the best,76

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Woke up to a surprise rain ! Dashed around covering and moving equipment . It`s a light rain but can play havoc with mold growth. I will be spraying again soon as possible. Hope the order for Oxi-Date comes in soon at the grow shop, until then H2O2 will be the order of the day! Reminds me how much I need to do to get ready for winter around here! Really need o get my ass in geer. I`m guessing this will put the trailer delivery off some more as well.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh I went to see them but got so jused up I can`t remember much. Great band though and always enjoy their music!

Bud formation is bursting right now! Really putting on fast!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Scottish vote for possible independence from the UK is under way ! Hoping for a yes vote myself . 307 years of theft and tranny could end soon !

gohawks

gohawks

Mark, I have read this thread from beginning to end once....just need to catch up on the past year....just wanted to say that you are an inspiration to a young farmer such as myself and you are livin the dream brother.....i am sure it is tough at time, but anything worthwhile is!! Cheers bro, peace and light to you man!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It`s looking like Scotland will remain under the yoke of England a little longer. Such a shame! I guess they like being England`s Bitch.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just read that in a national poll nearly 25% of Americans would vote to separate from the United States. That`s a very high amount considering only 10% of colonists fought against England for independence. By all rights Cali was a Republic before it was won from Mexico. The United States never had relations with The California Republic and just took it as winnings as if it belonged to Mexico. It remained a US Territory for some time before becoming a state. Cali pays out more in taxes than it receives from Congress in funds and in services. It has an economy that would be self sufficient and people of Cali would benefit in most ways by separation from the US. We wouldn`t be involved with a Congress that gets nothing done and would not be a debit State. Our Government would be local and more in tune with the people. I really can`t think of any good reason why we need to be a part of the United States. I`m not saying we need to be at war with the United States or even have bad relations with them or any of the States, just we are governed from the East Coast , worlds apart from the concerns and interests of Californians. We get caught up in all the politics that have little to do with us both domestic and foreign.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Started early this morning hitting one branch of every strain in the garden with Chemdog 91 and one branch with Cherry Kush. I`m not going to have a bunch of seed but a good sample of all the strains to work with some time in the future. I wish I had some of my Caughdrop Kush pollen also, but I didn`t get a surviving male. Some pollen from my Blackberry x Blue Berry would also have been nice. Oh well got what I got as this wasn`t a seed run anyway.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
So far I`ve pollenated Coughdrop Kush, Jews Gold, GG4, and Thin mint. I`ll do the Orange Cookies and SFV( Via skunk) next. And then the White Bubba. Not sure I`ll have enough pollen to do anything else. Like to hit the Skywalker and maybe the Starfighter if I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom