MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey hey MC .. so sounds like your Tower Of Light Power is doing the trick .., I Turned 45 yrs old yesterday
hope the Projects are coming along,so you can start New ones.. LoL :-) or take a lil break for yourself..
be Safe,Well & grow Strong~!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I chose the break, kind of. I got one load of water and then watered heavy so down about a load of water. I`ll make that up in the morning then I`ll be ready to hit the garden with 325 gal of tea. Using N bat guano , kelp , humatic acid, trace elements, molasses and yeast. also added organic liquid calcium this time around. Most 6he time I use it as a foliar spray in flower.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

glad to hear you went with the break.. :-) hope alls going well..
man I can't believe we're already closing in on September ..
only means closer to harvest and Football.. LoL
Keep em Green old Friend.. Look forward to some more pics as well
Stay high
&
Grow strong

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Thinking of taking some more pics soon! Toady going for more water, that`s an every morning thing anymore. Then going to work on insulation of the beds. Yep I was told the survey teem would be up this morning, I`ll believe it when I see it. Makes little difference if they can`t get anything done anyway. I just hope they don`t park me in when I`m down at the spring getting water! I showed them two survey pins and they can`t seem to figure out a point that they know where they are at, now they are going to use a GPS just to do that. If it works they are back to traversing from that point to a corner. It will be 6 months on Sept. 12th. That`s there last chance before I get an attorney !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well I expect my garden to do well this year, even though it`s early to tell how well. The reason is all of my kids are now employed and /or going to school full time. That will leave me with little help when it comes to trimming, a sure bet I`ll have a bumper crop to bring in all on my own. Hell I got a bunch of kids that only seem to be employed when I need them to work! Maybe I can catch a few rippers this year and put them to work? Should stock up on bread and water just incase!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m going to water and fetch water , right after chores then take some pics of the garden. I`ll post them tonight. I hate it but I`m nearly out of oil and low on fuel again so time for a trip to town again today. I need to start thinking of stocking up so I don`t have to be gone during ripper season. My plants won`t be done as soon but rippers don`t care.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You tell me. bad light tower off tonight. charging the battery and will check it in the morning.
DSCN0620
DSCN0621
DSCN0622

DSCN0623
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep sorry downloaded the pics last night but forgot to hit post until this morning. Chores then going to see about getting the light tower to run. I could use two more weeks of light to get the plants bigger and have more nodes for flower. If I can`t get it to start I`ll try to get a couple of HID lights to run off the Lister but not sure if I can run them up the poll high enough to get any coverage. The ballasts for the tower are pre-wired into the generator of the light tower. I don`t think I can wire them to work off the power from the Lister generator. Well I could but I`d have a job doing it as they don`t have plugs coming into the ballasts , just hard wired right into the Cummings generator in the light tower. I`m thinking it could be the starter is bad? Could have just been the battery doesn`t charge or bad connection. It became dark before I could do much last night but did take the battery off and put it on the charger last night. I ended up watching the SD Chargers vs. the Cardinals pre-game last night while it charged up. Close game but the Bolts took the Birds out with a win over the Cardinals. I wish more NFL was on Dish.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Light tower started right up. I don`t thin it`s charging the battery when it runs. Best way to fix this is to get a trickle charger with anti- over charge and wire it into the 120 to the battery, that way it charges the battery up to snuff when it`s running and I won`t have to keep charging or jumping the battery to get it running. Thinking an other n21 days or so and I`ll cut off the extra light and let it flower out? going to dump an other 325 gallons of tea on my plants this morning.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Man I got to make some money on some of this crop! Have you guys been looking at the seeds for sale here? Little red angle on my left shoulder is in agreement with the little white angle on my right shoulder, I mush have some of those beans! I know I already have so many genetics, but I don`t think you can have to many ! That Tres Dawg IX #4 is looking at me!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m waiting on my son to stir the 325 gallon tank of tea while I water tonight. Just doing some house keeping before him and his GF arrive tonight. Were going to work on insulating the beds and if we get that far putting some stain on the plywood covers. Later I`ll work on framing the ends and then put the screen on them. I can roll the plastic down on the sides and I have plastic for the ends when it gets cold. Have to work on some heaters , I have one. Got two CO2 generators and need one more and two controllers. I also need some lights , 600 watt HPS made for damp areas and set to run on 220v. I`ll do with what I have and set up one complete at a time as I can. Like to have all three going this winter. I`ll try to set up the drying room to be a veg room in-between drying bud and make some clones for the grows. Any extra clones I`ll sell in Spring. Thinking two GH full of bud and one full of clones for Spring planting , with extra ones to sell. I should be able to double my flower output and have extra funds for the extra clones. I`ll stop when I have enough bud I can`t get rid of it and then do a few seed runs. The survey guys came and went so they may have that done in a few weeks. I`ll look into logging after that but most of the money will be reinvested into the property until it`s ready to move into. That will take awhile so I`ll be up by the road for some time yet. I hate to make improvements when I plan on moving down on the property at some point but some things just need to be done! After all I could still be here for some time as most of the property is unimproved forest land at this point. No drive way , not even a pad yet. But I`m itching to make the improvements and be located on my property permanently. Hell it`s been going on 6 years up by the road? Maybe going on 7 years if you count the time I came up on weekends.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My son and his GF came up and we worked all day insulating the beds. We got a lot done but didn`t finish. I will work on it some more until it gets all done. My lower back is killing me so done for the night. Almost time to turn on the light tower. I`ll do a run for water in the morning and Monday I`ll head to town to get more plywood. I think having the soil protected from the cold will really be worth it!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Still need to finish it. I`m also going to go back over it and seal it better before putting up the end caps and screening it in. I`ll be getting a bunch of lady bugs soon after that. I also plan on rolling down the plastic and covering the end caps, putting plastic over the screens that can be taken down next spring. won`t cover the ends and sides with plastic until it gets very cool so I have good ventilation for as long as possible. then I`ll put some kind of heat source for the winter grow along with CO2 , sulfur burners, more lighting ,etc.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I learned that a chopper flew over my grow a few days ago and then returned making a circle around the greenhouses while my light tower was on. I didn`t see it, must have been asleep and didn`t hear it with two generators going. Also they put 72 hour notices on all the gates along the HWY that same day. Code enforcement are blazing in this area. Funny they never came out this far to investigate a murder awhile back. I`m expecting to see them out in the next few days with a 72 hour notice of inspection for code violations. Not sure what I`ll do. Everyone else is pulling there gardens up. Mostly locals as all the out of town growers hit the road already. I can`t afford a large fine or the loss of my crop. Thinking they park those choppers next to the jail /sheriffs office . I think those things catch fire all the time, bad wiring. Mater of fact the county yard isn`t that much farther away. Sometimes those kind of fires spread in the most unusual ways. If that were to happen they would mostly have to make due with taxi cabs or something for awhile. I don`t think anyone would give them a lift along the road ways. They said they were only following complaints and not pro-active. They lie! They are now using not only a standby deputy but also the game wardens who don`t require a search warrant. I can hardly wait until we vote in November of 2016 and end this madness in all of California! Please consider voting for cchi2016.org !!!! We need to put an end to the war against cannabis in Cali and set an example for America !

4214evr

my heart goes out to you Mr. Castle
not sayn but just sayn couldnt you not be home that day and instead be a gorilla? ? or maybe a ?? i dont know
We here all know your in this for the long haul.
I say poo poo on them

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well they flew over me last year and then again after doing raids on nearby public lands, but I had everything in by the time of the second flyby. I would expect them to tack a 72 hour notice up like they did on the properties out on the HWY, (Equal Protection clause) . Far as I know they have yet to come back and check on those properties on the HWY. It`s been over the 72 hours now. I`m going to keep a watch and see what happens out there so I know what to expect. I`m also keeping the light tower on to keep my plants out of flower a little longer for now. Not going to panic . If they fine me I won`t pay, instead I`ll take them to court over anything challengeable. I will be withholding property taxes and will be asking they lower them as Measure A has caused property values to drop. And if necessary I may dig up most of my plants and move them elsewhere in the 72 hour time frame. One will likely be planted outside the code enforcement office window! Then the local news crews will be called so they can get the story before it is noticed. :-)

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Bummer, that sucks... And using Game wardens thats Fucked,they acctually have More power then
most LEO's .. hope you don't get a visit.. them dirty bassturdz... and by the sounds of your Area there
can't be too Many people to Complain.. be Safe man..
P.S. i was gonna say That it's good to see your Greenhouses coming
Along.. lol love the Idea of A plant outside the Code enforcement ..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom