• Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
D8ca9d03d9f1cdb63af7f9896eef300a

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got one load of cut brush piled up on the stack to keep the greenhouse out of view of the road. Could use an other three or more loads but it started to rain. Looking like it`s going to be a wet March this year. I`ll be able to see if filling in the cracks in the road with rock will stop the erosion or not. Does no good to just fill them back up with dirt as the wash right back out when it rains hard. almost payday. I`m saving up to fix the miss in the Blazer and smog and register it. Got to get it ready for a trip down south when I get enough trimmed and ready.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well got my pay and went to town. I didn`t spend that much , got some propane ,gas, and some supplies. I`ll need more but I`m going to try to stretch things more the coming months so I can afford to put more into my next grow and towards my property this year. It`s raining with nothing but rain in the coming forecasts. I can`t get much done when it storms ! We need the rain but I`m hoping for enough breaks in the weather to get more work done. I just started caulking the office trailer and when done I`ll put a coat of stain on it before I re-do the roof. Got the stuff to put a cover up behind it , a place for a generator and fuel storage. My old trailer needs some work on it`s roof as well. Just using it for storage but it`s still handy for that. Going to be lots to clean up later this Spring and still need to put screens up and work the soil for the next grow. Lots of work, work, work ! But even though it`s hard , it`s also fun and rewarding. What I don`t like is my in ability to work as hard as I used to be able to and ....waiting on the weather!

Blaze

Blaze

It is always frustrating when the rain delays your plans, but we sure need it, so it's hard to complain too much. It's been a nice change from the last few years where it almost felt like summer by now. Good luck on the spring projects.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I left my trays of sprouts outside in the storm after giving up that they would come up out of the soil. Thought they weren`t warm enough at night and must have died. I saw one sprouted seed float to the top of the soil and it looked healthy despite not having grown any. I may just give these little seeds more consideration as when it does start to warm up who knows how many may yet pop up out of the soil ! If not I have other seeds though.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Man what a storm! Very heavy rain and wind !!! Kind of afraid to check on damage done. There are trees down and I hear the dirt road may be out or have a tree or two down?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just like the pictures and thought I`d share. Couldn`t get online earler, snow in the trees thing and using cell tower for connection.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Bad weather is coming for the next week or more. Wish I had more time of nice weather before it starts! I need to get some more roof leaks under control and also need to pay a bill in town and do laundry. Thinking I will put my laundry in the Blazer and try to pay my bill over the phone with my master card and then do as much roof patching as I can early enough for it to dry , maybe? When the afternoon get here I`ll take off for town because It takes time for the patch to dry and I won`t have enough time if I continue. I still need to get back to trimming but it`s going to be hard if It rains because I don`t want the tubs open to the moist air and it gets dark without lights/generator running. If it were sunny I could use sun light in the mornings. Oh well I can only do so much with what I have. I`m not going to run my generator into the ground trying to get the buds trimmed. Prices are only going to go up this time of year anyway. I got my Blazer smog and registered today so it`s all legal again. Took way to long in the DMV so didn`t get other stuff done I needed to do. I`m not sure which I hate worse waiting at DMV or waiting to have a tooth pulled at the dentist office.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Nothing but rain. Can`t get much done except to medicate and stay dry. I did start an other try at some seeds to sprout. I put them in the oven near the pilot to keep them warm. I think that maybe the problem last go around. We will see. one thing I`m short on is steady warmth for seeds and seedlings. Can`t run the generator 24/7 . I do want to get some started though. once they are going good I can put them out in the greenhouse. they won`t flower until they are 3 months old so I won`t need to give them extra light and by the time they are old enough the light cycle should be long enough now. I have so much to get done in between storms! OMG ! And I still haven`t got much trimmed yet! I can`t take stuff out of the bens because there is little light to see by without running the generator and the air is way to damp. I think all of my leaks in the RV are condensation from the damp warm air hitting colder surfaces like the glass and metal window trims. I don`t think the roof is really leaking. I`m thinking the Mr. Heater is making it warm , but also releases water into the air. Nothing I can do about it but keep wiping up the drips and hope for sunshine.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My left foot feels like it is on fire this morning, man does it hurt! Rain all night and windy. More storm to come! On the bright side the caughdrop kush seeds are opening already with about 80 % showing tiny tails in less than 24 hours. These are 4 yr.old seeds.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The rain passed but I couldn`t sleep last night so tired I couldn`t get krap done. Everything needed to dry out anyway. Put the caughdrop seeds started dirt in a covered flat and bring it in at night to keep the soil warm. If they break the soil I`ll start something else, maybe my Cherry Kush. those are two popular strains that are both dank and have good yield. Dam all my roofs need sealed again and leaked like hell. I also need to cut more brush to keep the greenhouses out of site. What I want to be working on is trimming! I always have way to much to get done and these storms are really getting me behind ! I know prices will only get better but one thing putting me off is I don`t want to be holding much cash until the weather clears so I can but it towards my property. If I have to hang on to it long I`ll end up spending to much, I know myself !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Wow woke up so disorientated i wasn 't sure if it was morning or evening at first. It's cloudy and cool so think I'll catch a few more zzzz ' s . And I hardly ever do that!

Top Bottom