MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My son was going to come up and do some work again today but no contact. Looks like rain anyway. Not sure what I'll do today. May pot my clones as they have some roots showing. Thinking of putting them in cups of starter soil and keeping them under the t-5's and on the heat mats for a few days more. When they seem to be rooting better I'll give them a deluted solution of ferts.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Still raining off and on. Looks like more rain next day or so. Going to do some spring cleaning in the motorhome and watch some movies.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
So hot now just trying to knock something out and get back on track. Can't do much between my leg hurting and the heat. The generator konked out an had to serice it but it's running again.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Very hot next few days. Got a bad tire on the tractor doing a job clearing an old pad off. Can't do much until Monday. Got a dinner to go to tomorrow. Daughters bithdays(twins) and father's day. Son won't be coming to work this weekend. To hot and not enough time as he'll be at the dinner as well. Got to fetch water tomorrow morning and then get ready to go to dinner.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well my son made it up after all and got a few things done. Boy was it hot! Generator acts like it's vaper locking in the heat. Runs good for a while and then starts missing. Can't use the AC!!! Needs to be taken in to the shop and checked out. Changed the oil, ckeaned the exaust screen, plug and air filter. Maybe bad gas? Or something to do with the carb ?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Offered $75,000.00 for my property. A down payment and remaining amount over 2 years. I keep firewood and water rights until paid off. Thinking of taking it. I would stay where I'm at for awhile and grow until I fibd the right place down lower to buy and get moved.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got a 7/ 8s socket so going to remove the wheel on the tractor and take it in for a tire in the morning. Got water takes all filled and transplanted all my clones so they should be good until it cools down a little and I can put them in the ground. Be glade when the tractor work is done and I have the paper work done on the property sell. Then I can get back to my own work!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam couldn't get the tractor started, dead battery. Couldn't jump the battery because they dropped some trees in the way. Took all day to get the tractor started to use the bucket to lift the front up and remove the wheel. Taking it down to replaxe the tire tomarrow. I'll take my laundry for something to do while they work on it and get fuel on the way home. Hope to get unloaded and have the wheel back on in time to pick up some clones for a friend. 80 clones and will be doing some clone watchung until they have all the wholes dug.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got a new tire on the wheel to put on the tractor,fuel and laundry done. Picked up the clones and it only took until 4 am, lol! Going to put the wheel on the tractor after morning chores and hope to finish the tractor job today. It's taken way to long, I have other stuff of my own to be getting back to doing.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Tractor is home and job done. Going for some manure and amendments today. Not going to need as much because I will be using mostly left overs from last years grows.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Today's job is to fill in some of the greenhouse with left over clones and fetch water. I also will start re-potting some clones bought by a friend who has yet to pick them up. Need them alive when he gets back from NYC .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That went well uesterday. Got one load of water and stopped for lunch. Woke up and it was nearly dark. So back at it again today. Getting old I guess.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the water and planted all the clones except a few from seed that aren't sexed yet.chores are done and getting ready for a trip to town for an apointment and shopping. Tomarrow I have 80 clones I'm baby sitting that need re-potted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom