MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just a little more cure time and I can start weighing the crop out. Some of it has beem curing longer than others so it's not all done , but some of my crop is ready. Last pound is still drying now.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It's looking like a bumper crop. Did well on my co-op grows also. Still can't figure out what kind of prices I might get. Hoding on though as I'm sure orices will go up later in the year. They always do. This is going to be a hard year to figure out when the prices are best. Alot of issues going on. They had a hard year in Humbolt between red mites and smoke from the Oregon fire. Our own fires in Cali took out much of the crop in Lake, Mendo ,Napa, and Sanoma while fires burned up crops in areas in the south like San Berideno. The leagle market will now be hit with up to 70 % taxes under state laws and Sessions is on the rampage with the Feds expected to make plays against the open and legal state markets . Pot stocks just declined 10% the first hour after his speech. I was thinking Black Market would be 30% below The legal market but now it may go higher.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Know one can really figure out what the state yield is.It's defenently way down this year . Alot of what will be out there will be below normal quality between bugs and smoke damage also. Alot still will be deturemened on if session goes after despenceries alone or also goes after state aproved growers. The end of May there could be a sharp raise in prices. Prices will most likely be up but how much and when would they peak this year? It's going to be hard to figure out but holding on to long can also be hard to figure out.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got a meeting with the buyer for my 10 acres next week . He has yhe down payment ready so I need to get the papers ready for the sale by then. I will contenue living here until it's paid off or until I have other property ready to move onto.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just trying to stay warm and dry with all the storms. My stuff is almost cured and ready to bag up. No plants going so fare. 7
The meating on selling the property didn't happen. They never showed or called.

destructo

destructo

Just trying to stay warm and dry with all the storms. My stuff is almost cured and ready to bag up. No plants going so fare. 7
The meating on selling the property didn't happen. They never showed or called.
Well I hope you pop some beans soon, looking forward to watch you grow some trees as always,

Stay safe

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I'm thinking of keeping my property and doing a grow on it before putting it up for sell. Also not commited on buying the ten acres I mentioned. Want to look at a property near it. 10 acres , year round creek , unimproved.only want $24,000 for it. And the stream has trout !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Cleaning out the greenhouses for next season. Want it all ready to go before the heat of Spring. Starting some seeds so I have time to sex them and clone some starts. Might make a bunch of extra and sell the extra to help cover expences.

destructo

destructo

J
Cleaning out the greenhouses for next season. Want it all ready to go before the heat of Spring. Starting some seeds so I have time to sex them and clone some starts. Might make a bunch of extra and sell the extra to help cover expences.
Hope your feeling better. I bruised a rib and have felt like my lung has been going to explode for a good 3 weeks, finally starting to heal.

Whats in the lineup for this year? Im doing the year of the skunk and popped 3 or 4 different skunk crosses. Also got afew strawberry crosses I have been wanting to try.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I just got around to pop'n a few beans. Had a 1/4 cup of 20 year old pre 98 and 12 of my caughdrop kush x cherry pie. Didn't think any pre 98 would germ so I started half of them hoping to get a female and male. WOW 100 % of them germed ! They are in cups on heat pads and under t- 5's and all of them are now seedlings. O got 6 of the caughdrop kush x cherry pie come up also. First priority is fresh seed made the pick a few moms to make clones. Pre 98 Bubba is a favorite of mine , love the coffee smell and the high is one of the best of the kush.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Snow storm this morning. Guess i won't be fetching water or working in the greenhouse cleaning up for a few days. May start a few more seeds.

Top Bottom