• Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I think I have some Blue Moonshine I`ll look through them

B

Bluenote

Alot of times the choppers are lookin for scripts. Last year we blew em up , put em on a sheet of plywood so when they flew over they could do there "research" They took pictures of ours last year and never came back, there probably just trying to check your legality, and like u said... looking for gorilla grows. Assholes :)

I'll tell you straight up what they often do , one reason the circle so much is that they are often taking aerials , back at the cop shop they'll do a count and if you're under the 100 limit you're just not worth the hassle and expense of coming after . And that comes straight from one of the horses asses themselves that plague the tri-counties.

Got a funny story I'll relate sometime about an encounter with a couple of G plate Suburbans on HWY 36.........damned if those 'Burbans can catch a GSXR1000 ridden by someone who knows 36 like the back of their hand , I mean who woulda thunk it......

B

Bluenote

Hey Mark , personally I'd be interested in seeing anything you do from your stock of "oldtime gentics" , some stuff is quickly headed for the heirloom strain category , I've always had a thing for Skunks and the various Blueberry crosses , including the sativa dom Blueberry that you rarely see around much......

All I'm probably planning for this year is perhaps some crosses off Blue Widow and my White Rhino if it works out that I get a male or three off the Rhino , the Blue Widow pollen will go over a Toxic Punch ( WW x Casey Jones over DJ SHorts Blueberry) and to the Blue Cheese first and then maybe to a '91 Mango. The White Rhino I'm open to suggestions on , I'll at least collect the pollen anyway....

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Blueberry x White Rhino is Blue Rhino.I grew some of this year before last and it was bomb! Thinking of maybe doing a cross myself as well as Blue Berry x Ruskey ,Blue Russian.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The Honda Generator I was borrowing is broke down. Gas line broken. I checked it out and it also has nothing left of the air filter,needs a new plug, and oil change. I`m going to town to get the parts today. It snowed a little last night and there is 8 days of storm coming in the next few days. It`s 30 degrees outside right now. I need the generator to power up the RV batteries which run the lights, water pump and heater fan,ect. If I can`t fix it then the shop will take weeks to work on it! I can always charge the batteries up with jumpers off the truck I gess if I have to. I can also charge my phone and computer with the truck.But... Don`t like this as it takes alot of gas.

I`ll hold off on popping anymore seeds until after this round of storms.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the generator all fixed up. It also had a broken plate between the cylinder head and fuel tank that was making some extra noise and playing with the trottle spring that was attached to the plate.

I desided to start some Sour Banana x Banana OG Kush seeds after all.

Gess who showed up in the woods? My old partner who ripped me off came back to scrap the trailor I bought! Well to late, I already gave it to an other scrapper who lives down the dirt road from me. He had the nerve to lie and say he didn`t steal anything from me! Excusses ,excusses! I told him off but good .If he hadn`t been with a few other people at the time I would have been digging a hole in the forrest today and filling it with some trash! I was going to punch him but he kept 10 foot away and wouldn`t get to close to me! Chicken shit worthless ...#@*%&#,%$@&%& !!! Oh well maybe next time?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad You Got It Fixed

That generator should run for as long as you need it now, that old partner was probably testing the waters. Ignorant to show up with guests as well, some people. He woulda made some good fertilizer, take care

mal

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
There are alot of people around here scrapping for metal and even glass.Helps clean up the messes in the forest. Although many of them are meth addicts. I thought my former partner was on meth towards the end because he started hanging with some people I know are. I`m sure of it now.

Everyone up here is on alert and I`ve told a lot of people about him in the valley as well. That`s how I found out he was burning and ripping off a bunch of people besides me.It`s only an amount of time until he is toast ,he messed with some very bad biker dudes as well.I really don`t need to get involved .I thought he was going to leave town but seems he`s not that smart.

B

Bluenote

There are alot of people around here scrapping for metal and even glass.Helps clean up the messes in the forest. Although many of them are meth addicts. I thought my former partner was on meth towards the end because he started hanging with some people I know are. I`m sure of it now.

Everyone up here is on alert and I`ve told a lot of people about him in the valley as well. That`s how I found out he was burning and ripping off a bunch of people besides me.It`s only an amount of time until he is toast ,he messed with some very bad biker dudes as well.I really don`t need to get involved .I thought he was going to leave town but seems he`s not that smart.

Man , you're reading him wrong , a speed freak in that situation doesn't have the money to leave town..........YET............what do you think the trip to your place was all about? This is likely to be the point where he's about at his most desperate and has the least to lose. And he's running scared anyway or he wouldn't have shown up with a group to help him carry crap off.

Old Indian saying..... " The patient warrior counts the coup that really counts............the last one."

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
He was in someone else`s truck w/trailor half full of scrap. After they went down the road I followed them to a dump spot and they picked through it . He was mad because He thought of that trailer as his even though I paid for it and it was gone.Bears had gotten in and messed the old trailer up but it still was worth a lot as scrap.It was an Airstream and had alot of metal on it. He most likely told the people he was with they would split the booty,LOL!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
We've Got One

You would make my wife cringe trading/giving your airstream for scrap, we've got the 30' classic. She loves that camper probably more than me, kidding I hope. Take care

mal

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It was trash went I bought it.Nothing worked and roof leeked in the bathroom with wood rot in the floor. The windows were all good and the rest of the top held good but then the bear came in the window and tore everything up inside before exiting through a wall. Beleave me it was not worth fixing or parting out,only scrap metal.

Well it just started to snow a little.Storms for the next week. I filled the freshwater tank in the trailor and went to fill all the jugs I have from the water wagon and it is empty.The hose coming from the tank was froozen in a jug of water. I`m going to take a shower and if it isn`t to bad hook up the wagon to get it filled. If it is snowing hard I`ll just make a few trips with jugs for now. If I refill the freshwater tanks and the jugs back up I should be OK until the storms are over.If not maybe I can collect snow and melt it?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got the water wagon filled as well as all jugs.It started raining when I started filling it and by the time I got done it was snowing. I`ll have to bring in the hose and some of the jugs of water so they don`t freeze up.Not much snow but we may get more tonight and tomarrow. Hell it could rain and snow for the next week. I`m all set if I get snowed in even for a few weeks. Don`t see that happening though.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Rain melted the snow now and it has been coming down in Buckets. And I was worried about water? Not much I can do but maybe start some more seeds soon. Maybe some cooking,some music, or some TV if it will come in.I gess I could clean up a little and maybe make some more hash. There`s always something to do.

I got 5 more Sour Banana OGK ( Elite`s Sour Banana x My Banana OG Kush) F1`s.Two more Kandahar also. That`s 10 for 10 .If I had more room I`d run more of these and try to work more pheno`s on the Sour Banana OGK, got more seeds so may work this one from scratch again later.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope all is Well

Sounds like your shitting in tall cotton, hope your seeds give you many keepers. Take care and good night

mal

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Always some crazy adventures going on at MC land! Great to hear you are doing ok and plan on releasing some of your work again!

4214evr

mark just finished catching up .i would love anything crossed to ol grand dad as would most if they only knew.
peace love n fresh air
all the best in your endevors

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep done some stuff in the past with Old Grand Dad but never really finished my work with that old Girl. Right now I have my hands full with refreshing my seed stock to get to involved with breeding projects.Of Course I will be releasing some of the seed lines as well as doing a few projects along the way. One will be Blackberry x Danberry Blue(older blueberry strain) Going to be making my version of Black & Blue for breeding in the purple with other strains and crosses. Lots of work to be done all the way around.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just won a pack of WiFi in Logic`s auction! Stoked !!! Starting Some more seeds today;Dogbite (West Coast Dawg X Lemon Drop Kush) , Original Alien Dawg ,Original Sensi Star, Toxic Lemon, Pre 98 Bubba Kush and Talk of Kabul.

Well it`s starting to snow! Need to get water in the RV and start the generator to charge up the batteries.Going to start a batch of Ham and Split Peas for supper tonight.Should serve to keep it warmer tonight as well.

Top Bottom