me oils

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I want to try some of your "sweet" strain oils, Jack Flash and SSH particularly...

E

edux10

nice

but i dont see why you would want to make budder outta such nice oil. Dont you notice that the budder loses flavor really fast after you whip it up? I guess it would be ok to do right before you vape but that stuff is hard for me to handle compared to oil. All around oil is better/more stable imo.

V

volcomstoner

ive been making oil for about a year now, and I just wanted to say your oil pics r GEORGEOUS! j.w how you smoke yours? with the TI pad? nail and dome? or just papers lol, if you havent tried the TI pad you have to get your hands on one! the idea came from a glass blower in Van, BC named Cut

D

Default 501x

tried a Ti nail? i swore by HMK curves until i got a H.E. nail

Splifferous

Splifferous

tried a Ti nail? i swore by HMK curves until i got a H.E. nail

agreed. the friend that turned my on to BHO has a curve, but my H.E. nail owns all over it. no wasted smoke like the curves seem to love to make, and dabbing is hella easier because you don't have height clearance issues like the curve does.

Tankgrl

Tankgrl

Fresh your waxes look dank sir! Just tried wax for the first time recently, luvd it!

I smoke off a glass nail with vapor dome, better then the skillet i think.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
domes with ti nails can work ok, but it seems they heat up pretty quick the glass parts, is one thing i have seen, so its hard to do many dabs in a row.

B

billybadazz

^^^^ I had a glassblower blow me a bigger around dome so it wouldn't heat up as fast. the diameter on the hole a top is the same still.

Latest posts

Top Bottom