Meanwhile, back at The Ranch... the hunt was on fer Aliens and other exotic creatures of loveliness

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Sky whistles...looks in air...scratches ground with toe.... HMMMMmmmmmm.

Seems like a common thread, kuz. Lotsa boys....in lotsa different gardens. Maybe that stout Tahoe Male is just a bit >too< stout? Hubbahubba. Fuckin' dick swingers.:rolleyes:

We'll whip em into shape, MWD. Just did a major >pistlwhip< type trim to the Grit*Dawgs in the kiddie pool (@ 2 weeks) and hit them hard with a guano/kelp/Sea Green/trace minerals tea. The Lem Chem/Tahoes in the other pool are 5 weeks in and looking frosty. The Lems are not quite as huge in the pools as the individual container plants >so far<...FYI....but you know how shit can change in a few weeks. They got a bloom boost tonight as well.... via a 1 time dose of powdered KoolBloom. (I've learned to not give em guano this late or they will never wind down) The 4 PTA's are looking very nice this time around. Whew....

sky high

sky high

Grit*Dawgs @ 56 days......

IMG 0996 1640x2186
IMG 0997 1640x2186
IMG 0998 1640x2186

SoSour

SoSour

It's all sweet to me! I'm really liking the Grits too, but there's nothing wrong with the PTA's...
It seems to be a strain with little aroma, which translates to less terpene's or unsaturated
hydrocarbon's.. .... Simply put, less aroma equals less essential oils, which means
less of a buzz. Sure is pretty though!:rolleyes:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Sky whistles...looks in air...scratches ground with toe.... HMMMMmmmmmm.

Seems like a common thread, kuz. Lotsa boys....in lotsa different gardens. Maybe that stout Tahoe Male is just a bit >too< stout? Hubbahubba. Fuckin' dick swingers.:rolleyes:

Got me one lady in the whole pack of TAf2. Luckily it was the most vigorous and 'nodally oriented' of the bunch. Flowering in a few days it looks. Your garden looks great.

outwest

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I had
Got me one lady in the whole pack of TAf2. Luckily it was the most vigorous and 'nodally oriented' of the bunch. Flowering in a few days it looks. Your garden looks great.

outwest
the same experience with all my Alien gear. Bout a 30% fem rate..

Those Gritdawgs are looking great! You really did em justice! Same with the Uberdawg's. Look like they are gonna stack nicely!

true grit

true grit

Killin it on the gritdawgs my man! looks like some solid ass yield, i can also tell from your pics i might need to defoliate mine a bit more when not screened! I've found if they feel solid enough, choppin before 9wks leaves a lil more smell than after.

Uber dawgs both look awesome, i'm way stoked to se what those gals do for ya. Looking like they gonna be weighty too

sky high

sky high

they did well considering I think they spent their early days in the same soil the PTA's were in and were flowered in 2 galloners. Really stunted in veg...took em a long time to get goin. I mean...think about how long ago you passed em to me. Was mid-Summer..for sure.... so 4-5 months to get em through their first bloom cycle? Dammmnn. That's like runnin' these fuckin SEEDS! Shee-at! Takes for-fuckin'-ever! Things are rockin now tho. BIG mama is really puttin it on as well. And the kids are really starting to splash in the pool too!

Gotta give ya credit. Anything you see regarding "trimming" was a push from seeing you trim. I'm getting bolder with it.....and some plants...like the Uber....just scream for some radical action cus they branch up the stem rather than branch on branch.

Not sure I'd dig the screens. Kinda like the pools...it seems very limiting to me. I'm used to moving plants around...and OUT...especially when raising lights and shit.:rolleyes: The pools make watering easy...and would be great for absentee grows....but it does make it harder to really see/get in there and monitor the action.....especially when they are banked up against a wall as mine are.

Took a couple of cuts from the ARC's and PTA's today. Crazy shit....this seed poppin'. I'm doing another round of cuts....have plants in veg 18" tall...and plants n bloom....and have yet to smoke any of it to know if it's what I'm looking for! :eek: Yikes. Such a leap of faith..... I sure hope I don't bust my ass again....

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

man word around the coop is that PTA#4 i cracked open has some of the most beautiful stench EVER.

like mad floral, but its still super herb smellin, almost tiny hint of OG. i seriously sat and smelt it for a good 15 mins yesterday LOL

and the lemchem #4 is crazy.... i totally see the amnesia connect.... still seems a little lemchem to me though! lovin it.

it'll take me literallly 2 months to get through all this. Have more respect than i can throw for ya brother!
IMG 0243

sky high

sky high

It'll be fun to hear another take on what ya think about 'em.

Hopefully they will make some of the doctor/ER BS a bit easier to take

But yeah..... gritty saw the similarities as well between the AH and #4. Funny shit how this all plays into each other sometimes....

glad we could hook...but man...fuckin' traffic freaks me out after not being in the city for so long. One second I'm not high enough to deal...the next I'm thinking, "damn..shouldn't of smoked that..." LOL

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

haha yeah and where im at is traffic mecca of denver, and fuckin sucks bro.

hell yeah it was fun! stoked to i landed that fuckin job got the call back yesterday. 90 more days and insurance thank the fuck christ.

i'd be more than happy to do any reports on any of em. just let me know!

sky high

sky high

Awesome news about the job. That should at least take >some< of the worry out of the mix.
Freaks me the fuck out to see so many folks w/o Health Insurance and then see those who have it railing against Obamacare/a nationalized (eww,,"social medicine"!) system. WTF?

We should ALL be able to see a doctor. Period. Fuck anyone who says differently. (no, don't fuck 'em...withhold THEIR healthcare from them 'til they figure it the fuck out)

I say we start with the Pres and Congress....and work down...

Oh...and give everyone weed. Gotta have weed. Weed makes all the fucked up shee-at better!

sky high

sky high

the batteries in my flash are shot.....so these are more funky than my usually crappy shots:D

ARC #4 - Like the Tahoes....these took life a bit hard. Yields will suck...but I'll get an idea of the tastes to be had. Both #5 and #6 are much smaller on this round....one of them is poking up from the bottom left..but in round #2 everything is looking good and are all >like< in size for the most part.
DSC 1762 1640x2469
DSC 1763 1640x2469
DSC 1765 1640x2469

true grit

true grit

Looking good tho man, what kinda smells ya getting so far?

Still working on my care pack over here- thanks again brotha! Def thinking you are spot on your opinions of em all so far, but do have to say they are all some nice stoney smokes! had some friends over friday to relax and share some- needless to say friends left high and happy!

back to work over here..my aliens are bout to launch....

sky high

sky high

Still chuggin' along here at the Ranch....

2nd round of PTA's @ 60 days

#3 Definitely a frostier/bigger yielder than #4.....but I'm going for the best taste so this gal isn't gonna be seeing another run. Summing it up...she's less Tahoe and more Aliendawg than #4. Has kinda of an earthy/old school thing goin on. Good stuff....but just not in my taste realm. (earthy never did it for me..too much dirt weed in the 70's...LOL) Great structure though. Seriously funky looking stuff with the curling up leaves and the overall wicked serrations/large fan leaves.

IMG 1017

sky high

sky high

I've never smoked the real deal Tahoe clone....but I gotta believe this pheno has serious elements present of it. Kinda of a burnt electrical smell...mixed with pine.....maybe some Chem.... dunno...but it's interesting smellin stuff. The first plant had so many problems it was almost void of frost...yet still had a very nice taste....so I'm hopeful the frost on this girl will deepen all of that and take it a notch higher across the board. May not be a huge yielder but it looks like EVERY nug will be ultra-dense.
IMG 1016
IMG 1018

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

looking gorgeous mang! those ARC nugs too beautiful..... smellin good?

Top Bottom