Meanwhile, back at The Ranch... the hunt was on fer Aliens and other exotic creatures of loveliness

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Gonna guess/shoot for 9 weeks unless I see/hear otherwise, UC.
Wow, they are really well formed i'm really impressed with the girth of those girls with so much finishing time left,........like i said, WOW!

sky high

sky high

#1 is gonna be a very nice yielding plant. She clones well too. If we can add in some serious funk in the Taste and Smell Dept....she's gonna be a notable lady.

On the Alien front.... FINALLY a bit of good news. Looks like ARC 4 and ARC 6 are girls, and the lone ANOG may be a girl as well. 3 more plants to go. All are slow-to-root clones.. dunno if it's me..or these plants....but hopefully we can get this done and move on to other things soon.

After all of this, sky is gonna be leaning heavily towards running mostly fems or S-1's ..LOL.

420alldaze

420alldaze

sorry for all the likes...lol dont know how i missed all this killer eye candy. great work man

sky high

sky high

Been slackin' on updates. Will try to snap some pics of the LC's and Aliendawg F2's ASAP. Definitely seeing the Chemdog D influence in the LC's. Two have a fruitier side...one is VERY Chem, and one is completely different than either parent in smell... and not what I would have expected to see from this crossing. (smells a lot like manic's Amnesia Haze cut) Gettin some decent bulk from all of 'em tho....

The aliendawgs are both nice plants......but #3...while just yielding like fuckin crazy...has almost no smell (@ 44 days now). AD #1 had no smell til a week or so ago..but she is now starting to come on a bit. Fuck...was hopin to find something that stunk so badly it just couldn't be ignored rather than stuff that puts yer head solidly in doubt in the "WTF is goin on here??" Dept. My luck! (that, or all males) As always tho...... time will tell. Just kind of a bummer cus I need to figure out what I'm doing with the first round of clones from these and was hopin they'd be no-brainers to just flip and go....

Speaking of..... all 5 of the Alien Napalm OG seeds I popped were boys. Fortunately I gifted seeds to someone else who has found a female..maybe 2...so all is not lost on this peek. Even so... um..yeah. :rolleyes: Really tough to make any selection at all with that kinda ratio. Tis what it is though.....and damn...it always seems to be my luck to find ALL males. LOL. It's happened tooo many times! Such is why old sky is gonna set himself up with a shit ton of S-1's from any keepers he may be lucky enough to find. Yup.

PTA's are starting to bud up. The moms (all of the Alien gear, nothing else) are kinda pale and havin a tough time of it. Dunno what the gig is. My buddy says his Aliens are mostly looking the same. The clones from em are green and healthy looking tho..... so we will see. At first I thought it was me/something I may have done....til my buddy said the same thing....now just shakin my head and waitin to see if they somewhat right themselves through bloom.....

bringin up the rear.... Motorbreaths...Uber Dawgs...and the lone Purp Cheddar. (pictured below in order) Got cuts off the PC and Ubers...but the MB's will need a bit more time or a severe topping too get em to branch. Fookin Ubers are branching bitches..for sure tho......as is the PC.

DSC 1713 1240x823
DSC 1716 1240x823
DSC 1719 823x1640

true grit

true grit

Damn lookin great. Think your latest round is bigger than my ARC's. Lol. After uppot, some of them babes are losing the pale...hopefully making a comeback...and hopefully female dammit!

sky high

sky high

Weird fuckers...fer sure. Arc 3 next to the AH cut...same dirt..same nutes..same 600MH... looks like a lemon sittin beside a lime....

OK... here's a few (crappy) shots... Gotta find a standard Nikon lens. This zoom is killin me up close....

Aliendawg #1 - Smallest of the 2 AD's. Startin to smell a bit...faint Chemmy/mothballish is what I'm gettin so far.

DSC 1728 1078x1624
DSC 1729 1078x1624

sky high

sky high

onto the Lem Chem's...

#1 - Still the largest yielder/stacks like a muthafooker. Smell is Chem...and a sweet..maybe melon sidenote? Not overly fragrant....but @ 44 days this could change before the finish. Thinking these are about fully bulked up... so will start the flush in a few days..
DSC 1733 1078x1624
DSC 1735 1078x1624
DSC 1736 1078x1624

sky high

sky high

and last....and certainly the odd girl out..... is LC #4. Funny...she's been in the back of the garden and just last night I noticed she has two tops on most every top cola.... well DUH!
Far more dense than the last time I got her out as well....

Swear..swear..swear....this smells really close to the Amnesia Haze cut. I KNOW it isn't the AH (look at the leaves) but this LC# 4 has a very similar/funky kinda smell.... like sweet spearmint and gasoline/fuel mixed... dunno man.... just not what I was expecting.... but frosty and smelly.... so who the fuck knows?

It's all in the puffin'..so we shall see!
DSC 1738 1078x1624
DSC 1739 1078x1624
DSC 1740 1078x1624
DSC 1741 1078x1624

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Jammed pack with lovely genetics at the ranch.. Nice thread need to catch up on it now

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

lc #4 looks like a mean bitch!! i love seeing good genetics treated properly. you got me lookin all over for some alien dawgs! im finding the bx and the v2, the original still available anywhere that you know of?

sky high

sky high

these Aliendawgs are the "Redeye F2's"....freebies i got here @ the Farm a few years ago dubble.... You'd have to find someone with a pack and beg for em 'cus i think these are long gone/only exist in a few folks collections @ this point. (was my only remaining pack)

Really hopin the flush turns the page on the smells/tastes here....cus both are seriously nice lookin'-dense-ass plants. Either way...I will probably go ahead and run out the clones I already have goin of both...all of which are crazy lookin'-bushy-stalked little bitches....'cus fuck...i simply HATE to kill nice plants, dammit. (and they will make kill hash if nothing else)

back to tha garden...

sky high

sky high

Why make hash out of it?

Because the entire reason for popping all of these seeds is to find uber-tasty phenos for personal stash/for the future. If it has no taste, I don't really wanna smoke it. Still might make decent hash tho....

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Why make hash out of it?

Because the entire reason for popping all of these seeds is to find uber-tasty phenos for personal stash/for the future. If it has no taste, I don't really wanna smoke it. Still might make decent hash tho....

It's ALL ABOUT flavor and aroma for me. Those are the variables that I lead with both in strain selection and grow style. It's rare that you find a stanky tasty strain that doesn't come with a great buzz.

outwest

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

true that. it has no choice lookin at em glimmer! ive had a few strains whos smells would disappear for periods of time. a six month cure can change everything though.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

It's ALL ABOUT flavor and aroma for me. Those are the variables that I lead with both in strain selection and grow style. It's rare that you find a stanky tasty strain that doesn't come with a great buzz.

outwest
lol was just high and trying to figure out how the plants were "tainted" or needed to be disposed of. ive had a few strains that look and smell immaculate but dont have much of a high. alot of purples for instance. smell does bascically immediately translate to taste when it comes to nuggs imho

Top Bottom