Med Cup In CO

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

where wold I find my caregiver?
You won't, unless you see a pot doc in CO with proof of Residency in CO (pg 2, they recently made it harder to prove, b/c ya know, we had a lot of phantom residents, ).

But really shouldn't be a problem, you could buy a sack in Denver before all this, you can still buy one now. One tactic people have gone to, is not charging for the weed, but charging for the service (delivery, ect.), either way meet up with a farmer best scenario, hang out almost anywhere else in Denver, let your instincts guide you...

"The only way to spot a Doper is when you yourself become a smoker, and the surest way to make them bleed, is when you bust their ass, and steal their weed."

soserthc1

soserthc1

I don't think finding pot with thousands of pot heads around will be an issue , it is a marijuana festival .... I am making my first trip to a cup with another member here and we didn't buy passes and there sold out. Figuring I'll get in one way or the other (scalper if nec ) but if any one has a line on two tickets or can't go please pm me as I would love to buy them and i am coming a day early to get a card ..... peace SoSer - we will take vip passes also

sky high

sky high

You out of towners don't need....and cannot get...a 'card'. Gotta be a resident to qualify for the med card/laws here.

On a recreational level there isn't anywhere to buy pot other than from another stoner. As has been said though....should be plenty of folks hockin/slingin at that event.

Lunchbox627

Lunchbox627

Caregiver doesn't enter into the pic in the situation you describe. That is under the med law.

there are no legal sales here yet, so yer best bet will be to try to hook with a Farmer. Gonna get some good dope that way as well. Cops are all over craigslist. Easy prey because many folks have never read the law and think it gives them the right to deal weed openly. Felony sales is no joke.

Should be lotsa pot. I doubt it will be a problem either way.

Thanks for the knowledge sky are you attending?

You won't, unless you see a pot doc in CO with proof of Residency in CO (pg 2, they recently made it harder to prove, b/c ya know, we had a lot of phantom residents, ).

But really shouldn't be a problem, you could buy a sack in Denver before all this, you can still buy one now. One tactic people have gone to, is not charging for the weed, but charging for the service (delivery, ect.), either way meet up with a farmer best scenario, hang out almost anywhere else in Denver, let your instincts guide you...

"The only way to spot a Doper is when you yourself become a smoker, and the surest way to make them bleed, is when you bust their ass, and steal their weed."

Thanks dope much respect for the knowledge "there is no instinct like that of the heart" and mine is all about the green..stay high

there is a smoke ez in ned if your desperate

Thanks for knowledge muir but never desperate esp at a cannabis cup...stay high

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Really isn't anything stopping anyone from seeing a pot doc, with out of state license, but that second piece of the puzzle is harder : employment stub, utility bill, ect.
One could, however, get here early work for a week (if weekly paycheck)...
Kinda like getting a season pass before November.

But is the event is accepting doc rec with cert mail proof or only issued red cards?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
All you outta state'rs comin in for the show at Red Rocks remember it gets cald as shit out here after the sun goes down...Red Rocks will be damn chilly and you have to walk a mile so dress accordingly...layers under your hoodie, thats the ticket

J

John Ditchweed

All you outta state'rs comin in for the show at Red Rocks remember it gets cald as shit out here after the sun goes down...Red Rocks will be damn chilly and you have to walk a mile so dress accordingly...layers under your hoodie, thats the ticket

That's good info tx, coming from tejas ill be cold then a mofo.

I may sell tickets to the event Saturday or Sunday. Have both and the the wife is already bitching about going. Dunno why the old hag didn't just let me bring a friend instead. Dunno if she can hang for both days

bevin

bevin

Cant wait till the cup! me and the wife will be there. Should be interesting again this year

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

After seeing and hearing some entries, I'm considering entering my half smoked ash bowl... Should be good for 3rd place.

Saw a couple and fucking yuck.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hat happened to you yesterday? Hha saw your missed call when I woke up, thought you were cruisin down!

Latest posts

Top Bottom