Med Cup In CO

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Forget the shrooms...bring on the Gooooooo....damn I love that shit....there is a myco guru in Boulder or Denver that is crazy with the shroom concentrate..he has a legit shroom biz also..the gooo is like a tootsie roll o colors...lol

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Forget the shrooms...bring on the Gooooooo....damn I love that shit....there is a myco guru in Boulder or Denver that is crazy with the shroom concentrate..he has a legit shroom biz also..the gooo is like a tootsie roll o colors...lol

those things are shredder. Oh man how I've seriously melted some nights with those things...lil dab will do ya.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
No shit on a lil dab will do ya...that shit is strong....especailly if you mix it with some shiney vitamins..lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Clue me into what your talkin bout

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They take a pile of super mushroom caps and brew them down to a thick tootsie roll type consistancy that is 100% concentrated shrooms..the guys I know actually package it and move it in tootsie roll wrappers, it looks and feels like a tootsie roll but just a tad softer, smells real musky and earthy like shrooms do...best to start with a 1/2 gram of it and see where your at before jumpin in the deep end.....major visuals, major altered states but you can still function, eat, and sleep like a baby at the end of the night....not at all like fry where the next day at noon your still trippin on an empty stomach and no sleep wishin it would stop..we make up kief caps with a gram of kief or oil to kinda temper it a little and a gram gooo in one gel cap..gives you about 30 minutes or so to get your ass in a safe place and then bring on the colors and silly conversations. My buddy ate like a whole one witch was like 7 or 8 grams and we ultimately had to go to house in the middle of the night and rescue his ass from himself...he was in outer space actin like a fool...I used to know some chemistry students at CU boulder that made us some real deal LSD and we mixed the two..great idea on paper..lol but after the fact it was way way way to intense, we went saw George Clinton and the Pfunk, crazy insane lunatic night....i used to be up for a good fry every year or so but not since that time, that one set me good for the rest of my life ..probably...But my fav combo is goo/molly caps, totally a pleasurable fun time had by all

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like funny.
The best acid I ever did was The orange sunshine Osley acid I think they called it buck fifty hit, good four ways....
14years old, told my mom at dinner wow will you just look at that butter melt.....
43 years ago..Wow....

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

That goo, that goo, tha-at goo-oo-ooo-oo

last time I tried it I took a pea sized amount, 15 minutes later I was blowin up, I could feel my aura flamin around me, felt like I was float-walking, we barely made it into the door of the show (beats antique)...actually one of the girls I was with just wondered out pretty much soon as she walked in, it was no re-entry so she tripped hanging out with the bums at tom's diner in denvertown. I was going so hard that I raged the whole show in a wool trench coat and a lined tophat, afterwards we all got separated downtown somehow and I literally was running for blocks hunting everyone down (including the girl at the diner)...then we drove back to Boulder, making sure to get brunch at the headiest restaurant in town. We kept partying til past midnight, and finally, after taking a little nap, I got up and crushed a 60 hour workweek. The goo makes you do things you didn't think were possible...it'll turn you superhuman

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
For all the fools that aren't sand baggin' it on Friday it should be a good time. All are welcome

Heading down to the Glendale Ballet around 7. We'll be at the back bar cracking on all of you hippies coming in to look at the tay-tays! lol

Cheap Door
$2 drafts = Bud, Bud Light, Silver Bullet, MGD

I have a bottle of Grey Goose and Dom set up for the ladies.

Just say youre there for the Cannarado party

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hit the master reset myself a week or two ago... Very much needed. Haha. Felt like I was gone for YEARS. Came back it was 5 mins.

Anyone wants to pre smoke out hit me up. My place is more than likely a meet up spot before!

Top Bottom