med-man tables and the med-man method

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
whats funny. isit had evolved from 3 part gh in the 90's (u can get it at harwarstores in canada)

to a special med-man mix of advanced nutirnets recipe

and now i run either 25% organic solution with my nutes

or a 75% soultion with my nutes

the size will dictate recipe. in this case it will be 25% :-)

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
planting day!
alright yall

i just miuxed a rez of r/o water

50% lighting even bulbs for 1 day/ odd bulbs for 1 day and so on placed top of the ceiling for 1st week (panda poly is bright)
humidty 75%
temp 70 constant
added .2 ec of kind cal/mag
and 1.2 ec of kind base
5.5 ph to start (let drift to 6.2 then drop to 5.5)
1200gph mixer pump
750gph feed pump

top off with hydroton. triple rinsed. keep flow on blast till they are all in for a nice soak. once they are all planted and soaked nice, trun drip line down to a slow stream, about 50% off

i like to try to plant when they need to be fed daily. its a great sign they wont wilt once under the drip line. which will happen for premature plants, but thats fine you will just miss a couple days of growth

med-man method - select the best 50% of all the preveggers based on size/vigor/root mass

med-man

PIC 1788
PIC 1789
PIC 1790
PIC 1804

med man

med man

Breeder
the kinds
purple pain killer -
PIC 1791
PIC 1792
PIC 1793
PIC 1794
pics 1-2

stoked, havent grown her from clone since 2 years ago, just breeding or seeds

pain killer - pics 3-4

she is an amazing cut. 1st place ty expo 2013.

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
kinds
west coast sour diesel

always a winner, a cut above the rest!

med-man

PIC 1795
PIC 1796
PIC 1797

med man

med man

Breeder
kinds
purple head-band
- pics 1-2 found this one in 10 seeds sprouted. she is an unreal specimen. all pk in look, smell and taste, all white and vigorus from the head-band. a perfect marriage.

1980 nl#2 - pic 3 - i dont even know if this is an nl. i would say its a skunk plant. all road kill on the stalk rub. my hopes are high, this will be my first run with her

maple ridge rock-star - pic 4-5 2nd place ty expo 2013

med-man

PIC 1798
PIC 1799
PIC 1800
PIC 1802
PIC 1803

med man

med man

Breeder
tips
prevgging is the best way to go

you can always start a perfect number of cuts rooted in 3 inch if you cant do the med-man method selecting.

they may droop only due to water flow, i mean really wilt or curl or go pail. do not worry. the combo of the poly and lights and water can stress em a tiny bit, this is normal. do not try to make it better

keep lights on 18/6. plants/roots will grow way faster and respnd way better to the shock treatments i give them 2x per day in veg.

add 35% h202 every 2-3 days to the rez @ 1.6ml/liter

plants in these tables respond really well to a weekly foliar feed. i use my cannabolic stacker, with the dose of hyox above.

it is important to give them a good start, this is not soil. that why bad stress cannot be tolerated

i like to let the ec get up to or steady at 1.5. but 1.3-1.6 is tolerated

med-man

PIC 1806
PIC 1805

fractal

fractal

This is basically an NFT/drip hybrid technique am I right? Question on the lighting. . .How do you run that many lights in BC and get away with it? I thought that BC Hydro was monitoring power usage like a mofo these days. Are you just going for it, knowing that the grow-squad police goons are backed up way too far to get around to your grow?

med man

med man

Breeder
hi fractal

i no longer reside in bc man.

and that law was abolished in supreme court for privacy infringements.

ya dude. medical film technique is a drip/nft hybrid. but the tables are pennies on a dollar to set up, and very inconspicuous to carry around or in, and so easy to store, toss, reuse in renos, burn whateves, and most part come from hardware stores, not hydro stores where cops and robbers are watching :-)

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
will be taking pics and posting progress soon :-)

med-man

fractal

fractal

Very cool, thanks for giving me a new idea! I'm helping someone set up their first grow they want me to manage basically and was thinking of building wood flood tables but now I'm thinking of this MFT idea.

med man

med man

Breeder
hey fractal.

they rock man. esp when following the method, becuase these tables created the med-man method out of trial and error.

easy to maintain, all the work is in trimming and prepping. moniteringf a res and some daily checks thats it.

in between crops, 1 guy can clean them in 30 minutes and have the next plants going in.

what size you thinking?

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
so easy on the back too, and the best for storage :-)

med-man

fractal

fractal

Small-time, nothing to brag about. But I figure less water in an elevated table is better than more water. You got maybe a gallon or two at any one time in the system instead of 30 gallons pumped up into a flood tray. Also liked your drippers in the corner of the rockwool cube to keep it from being swamped, little things like that are genius!

I really want to get some of your conkushion beans when I have some spare dollars, glad to see your lineup here on the farm.

med man

med man

Breeder
hi fractal

og mmt's were made for 2 x 4x8 tables and 4 1000 or 6 600. but they are wood, and can be cuatimized for any area subject to your needs :-)

cool dude. i sent some special ones to the farm. never released

mmt's dont need much material of anything. flood tables are usually filled with tons of hydroton. you would like em :-)

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
week 1
so i have swutching lights even lights on even days, odd lights on odd days

whats even more important is that they should not get 24 hr a day lighting. they need dark to send the roots down and harden up from the brightness

this is really key because the plants get really light shocked from the panda poly. they will grow much faster and come around way more.

even if you want to rotate 30% of the lights it will work fine

i added r/o, with kind call and will "shock flush" for 48 hours, then top up with nutes

ph 5.5-6.2 (5.5-5.8 if you ADHD lol)

hyox @ 1.6ml every 2-3 days

i will be topping the plants in 48 hours.

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
day 7 veg
the plants

top to bottm- purple pain killer, pain killer, west coast sour d, purple head-band, thai kush, rock-star

med-man

PIC 1813
PIC 1814
PIC 1815
PIC 1816
PIC 1817
PIC 1818

med man

med man

Breeder
i wanted to say i accidentally left the light on 24 hrs for s acouple days, so the roots and plants are a bit behind

med-man

PIC 1819
PIC 1820
PIC 1821
PIC 1822
PIC 1823

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

What happened to this grow bro! Got some rock star mothers coming in to their prime. Just wondering what it looked like full flower...

Top Bottom