Medical Benefits Of Cannabis

You poor Americans. Hahaha

Canada. Here. Living, loving, lounging... grin

October 17 2018. Big date across the land.

RedHotPoker

I won't say for all benefits. But the most vital for me is pain killing, now I am smoking afgan kush that gives me not only a good mood but also relaxation and kills all the pain.

According to my last experience, So Many people struggle with many health issues. It is a better alternative to mainstream medicine. It can be used to treat a number of diseases such as Crohn's disease, AIDS/HIV, diabetes, all types of pains, cancer & side effects of various cancer therapies, MS, stress, depression, insomnia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's etc.

Well, there are tons of medical benefits of cannabis.
  • It can be used to get relief from pain in any part of the body, chronic pain, and migraines
  • It can also provide relief from severe symptoms of arthritis, alzheimer’s and epilepsy
  • You can even use cannabis to recover from appetite loss, crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis
  • CBD, one of cannabis active component, can help treat muscle spasms, muscle tension and even pain caused by high intensity workouts.
Cannabis is a magical herb. If you take it in moderation, you can fight many serious physical and mental diseases.
And the key operative word here is CAN!:D